Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling CHEAP Perfect Money Accounts for $30 Each only.  (Read 510 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:52:29 AM

Guys, I have planned to Start Selling Verified Perfect Money Accounts for cheap prices.

Important :

PM accounts will be fully verified.
Buyer will not receive any documents which are used for account verification.
 Not a single Account is Hacked or Stolen. ( Will be created manually with legal process only ).
 Prices for account are fixed only $30.
 Buyers are requested not to change the Name or Address of after purchase. OR your account will get unverified again.
 Account will come with a Email id attached with it.
Bulk Orders are accepted.
Escrow is must if you feel unsafe dealing with me or you can go first for account purchase.
PM ME for more details or if you want to discuss something. Pm's will be replied immediately.
 Payment Method Accepted = Bitcoins only.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:02:07 PM

If anyone is interested in buying pm account , you csn contact me immediately.

outofmind

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:06:21 PM

How do we know you won't retrieve the account back and stole people's money ?
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:19:09 PM

@op, you said you wanted to sell yet you are holding control. Is that selling or renting. Make up your mind on what you want to do because from from own position here, it seems I will be buying from you and at the same time renting from you in which you can terminate anytime and go away with my funds since you still have control and I am incapacitated to exercise any... my 2 cents...
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:17:13 PM

@op, you said you wanted to sell yet you are holding control. Is that selling or renting. Make up your mind on what you want to do because from from own position here, it seems I will be buying from you and at the same time renting from you in which you can terminate anytime and go away with my funds since you still have control and I am incapacitated to exercise any... my 2 cents...

If you are really interested in buying verified perfect money accounts.  You can buy it for me. There will be no control of mine. I will sell the account with email id attached with it so you don't have to worry about it. Let me know if you want to proceed with the Deal.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:55:42 AM

If you are still looking to buy Perfect money account,  pm me or post here. I will deliver the account within 24 hrs only.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

Verified perfect money accounts are still up for sale.  If you are looking to buy it , I can create fresh accounts and can deliver it as soon as it get verified.  Pm me if you want to buy it.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:12:02 PM

100 % genuine and verified Perfect money accounts are available for sale. Contact me for buying it or a discount on bulk order.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:20:14 AM

Get the Verified Perfect money account along with Gmail id attached with it for cheap cost.  Price dropped to $25 / Account. No minimum buy policies.  You can buy a single or in bulk quantity too.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:17:54 AM

Again price dropped for you guys. This will be the last price drop . You can now buy 100 % verified and genuine perfect money account for just $20 . Grab a best deal before the time over. You can shoot me a pm about any query.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: