Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe gambling at dice are fair?  (Read 2593 times)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:51:29 AM

Biggest sites are very fair indeed, like primedice, although there are people said PD is unfair, but the proof shows PD is fair.
I think the dice is not fair because it is set on the system, so it is unlikely we will win continuously. I once played dice on a few sites and as a result most of my defeat.

if you lose then change your strategy, it has nothing to do with the game itself.
being fair means you have the exact chance of winning that the site shows you on the screen and also it means you can check to see if the number you rolled was generated random or not. you can read about it more and also check it on the sites that you have played

I agree. Some people think that just because it's fair means they should win, and if they lose, that means it's rigged. I mean, come on, it's a game mostly based on luck, and a bit of strategy and patience as well.
I was recently playing in a site and in the chat box one of the players was so happy and proud because he managed to make his faucet money of 2100 satoshi into 19mbtc. He did that with just 100 satoshi bet at a time using martingale and all his bets were done manually.
The time it took as well as the patience and control needed for that was hard. Not everyone could do that because most wants a quick big win.
To win big once or twice needs luck, but to actually make a profit would need strategy, patience and control too.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:02:33 AM

Biggest sites are very fair indeed, like primedice, although there are people said PD is unfair, but the proof shows PD is fair.
I think the dice is not fair because it is set on the system, so it is unlikely we will win continuously. I once played dice on a few sites and as a result most of my defeat.

if you lose then change your strategy, it has nothing to do with the game itself.
being fair means you have the exact chance of winning that the site shows you on the screen and also it means you can check to see if the number you rolled was generated random or not. you can read about it more and also check it on the sites that you have played

I agree. Some people think that just because it's fair means they should win, and if they lose, that means it's rigged. I mean, come on, it's a game mostly based on luck, and a bit of strategy and patience as well.
I was recently playing in a site and in the chat box one of the players was so happy and proud because he managed to make his faucet money of 2100 satoshi into 19mbtc. He did that with just 100 satoshi bet at a time using martingale and all his bets were done manually.
The time it took as well as the patience and control needed for that was hard. Not everyone could do that because most wants a quick big win.
To win big once or twice needs luck, but to actually make a profit would need strategy, patience and control too.
Have you talked to that man who managed to win 19 mBTC having as bankroll only his faucet money?
Did you ask how many times he tried to do that before? Or how many hours he spend losing before he finally managed to win that 11 dollars?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: