Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 08:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The only and ONLY way that Ethereum can survive is throught ETC  (Read 471 times)
manselr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

Nobody is going to trust making smart contracts in Ethereum anymore after the bailout precedent. The whole point of smart contracts is that the code is the law, but Vitalik broke this fundamental principle by allowing a hard fork like this to happen.

Now the chain that remains immutable (ETC chain) is the last hope for Ethereum, this is why a lot of people is supporting it. As the price goes higher more people from ETH will accept defeat and move on towards the common sense chain. I don't care what the price is doing right now, in the end ETC has to win. ETH will always have that "Bailout Coin" vibe attached to it forever unless they go ETC and let ETH die.as the disgrace it has become for the crypto community.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:07:50 PM

I agree with everything being said here. The only and reason for Ethereum to exist is to exectue smart contracts that don't require human interventino.. but that is exactly what Vitalik and their whale friends did. ETC is the answer for that fucking disaster.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 06:22:36 PM

If you look at trade volumes most ETC is being bought with bitcoin rather than ether ten to one. So bitcoin users are the main supporters of ETC. Ethereum chain state shows miner interest in ETC growing as ETC is still more profitable to mine than ETH. I think the real test is if the ETC/BTC price high of .004872 is taken out things could get very interesting.

alexjonescrypto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:35:02 PM

I was against the fork and I believe most were. I have bought some ETC for the sake of the movement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: