Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 08:05:37 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullcoin - Anti-bear policy?  (Read 671 times)
freequant

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 11:10:15 AM

Is bitcoin.org only bull-friendly?
A vested interest by any chance?

I believe in the technology behind bitcoin but seeing how it is being instrumentalized by a handlful the early adopters, it makes me feel like it seriously needs to be rebooted if we want it to serve freedom.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
max3t

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 11:15:00 AM

I, as a newcomer, agree 100% Cheesy

But to be serious: If we restarted now, then we would  be (part of) the early adopters and we have the same problem, right?

I don't expect anything, but I am listening at 18WN5YRGaBKGPus4n8QHuF7YnyzyDxMRQ6 Wink
freequant

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 11:58:35 AM

I, as a newcomer, agree 100% Cheesy

But to be serious: If we restarted now, then we would  be (part of) the early adopters and we have the same problem, right?

Well, that will be a problem for the future late comers Wink

Us, we will be sitting nicely on heaps of over-valued coins, and have a lot of free time to brag about our achievements.
And if some people come and have the insolence of raising any objection, we can lock them in a newbie forum until they swear they will never again express any doubt publicly.

Sounds like a good plan, no?
Anyone interested to create a new block chain?
BrewProof

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 12:01:30 PM

I'd be interested in creating a new taco chain.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE VALUE OF A GOOD TACO!!

Please donate bitcoins so I can buy more tacos:
1A38KaxhR7cyLNjmoTaK8tQS1aBiFAuKop
error

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 12:14:48 PM

Is bitcoin.org only bull-friendly?
A vested interest by any chance?

I believe in the technology behind bitcoin but seeing how it is being instrumentalized by a handlful the early adopters, it makes me feel like it seriously needs to be rebooted if we want it to serve freedom.

Bears aren't a problem. Trolls are.

15UFyv6kfWgq83Pp3yhXPr8rknv9m6581W
jcrubino

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:48:49 PM

circle jerking is just as bad as trolling

just say'n
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 11:01:10 PM

I feel like many people want it to restart because now they know about it they can get in it and make a lot of money like the very early BTC adopters did, assuming the price were to replicate. I think its fine how it is and it should be interesting to see how it plays out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.