Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WORST decision about BTC  (Read 9182 times)
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:15:58 PM

My worst decision probably is losing all my earnings in gambling. Because all I have to do is click the withdraw button then I am out but my greediness kicks in and decided to to double my earnings. I was left empty-handed.
yeah, gambling used to be my huge problem either though i managed to escape it right now and i dont gamble my money any more that was a great decision to make for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:27:28 PM

I guess I was the worst decisions in the store bitcoin wallet too long without tight security, well, I think it would be fine, but when I open it on another computer, I lost bitcoin I keep in the wallet that I use. I should make strict security on the wallet, because I think of my friends who took the bitcoin
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:50:07 PM

My worst decision so far has been putting too much of my Bitcoin into altcoin trading and ending up with a fairly sizeable loss, considering that I didn't really know a lot of what I was doing. I learned a fair amount from that experience and I have a bit more knowledge of what to do and so now, but that was definitely my worst decision.
Fadri

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:53:03 PM

Hi, all. I know that everyone here would have made some terrible decision about BTC. So I was wondering, what is the worst decision that you have ever made.

Personally, my worst decision was gambling 1.3 BTC in dice, just yesterday. Smiley

Im sorry for your loss but what you were expecting gambling bitcoins against the house? This should be a lesson for some people, stay away from those, the potencial rewards arent worthing the huge risk associated at it. My worse mistake at bitcoin were to had to sold last year, i could had made 2x the money i made if i just hold it for a bit more.
Well, everybody had their bad decision, but your experiences are valuable information for us as beginner.
So we know about decision for BTC that we earn, just like “do not put all eggs in one basket”
Quote that always remind you to be careful and have back up plan,
Thanks for share your experience.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:57:05 PM

I guess I was the worst decisions in the store bitcoin wallet too long without tight security, well, I think it would be fine, but when I open it on another computer, I lost bitcoin I keep in the wallet that I use. I should make strict security on the wallet, because I think of my friends who took the bitcoin
yes that is also a fact but to me the worst decision about bitcoin in present position is to sell it in such a panic situation. i think you should be strong and decision taker, and you should hold your bitcoin because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase too high in next few days, therefore it will be worst decision about bitcoin if some one is going to sell it in this position.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:49:46 PM

Hi, all. I know that everyone here would have made some terrible decision about BTC. So I was wondering, what is the worst decision that you have ever made.

Personally, my worst decision was gambling 1.3 BTC in dice, just yesterday. Smiley
Worst decision?
My recent worst would be not to sell when bitcoin was trading around $660, being a trader I missed to book profits there.

My life time worst decision, I always regretting was not adopting bitcoin when I first heard itself.
I decided not to enter bitcoin system (due to lack of awareness) way back in 2011 when I first heard about bitcoin when the price was about ~$25.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

last week my worst decision about bitcoin was that, when the price of bitcoin dropped down to $635 then I decided to store them in xapo cold storage but then I thought that I will have to wait a little more maybe the price once again bounce back and in that wait now I am seeing the price reached to $580, but now I will not store them as the buyers has been increased and now the price will increase sooner.

Hire me for your campaign management
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:50:23 PM

Worst decision?
My recent worst would be not to sell when bitcoin was trading around $660, being a trader I missed to book profits there.

My life time worst decision, I always regretting was not adopting bitcoin when I first heard itself.
I decided not to enter bitcoin system (due to lack of awareness) way back in 2011 when I first heard about bitcoin when the price was about ~$25.
yes that is what i am also thinking so, at that time the price of bitcoin was very low, i was so stable in fiat currency point of view so i was able to afford a good amount of bitcoin to by but i dont know way i do not give any attention to bitcoin. although my friend requested my again and again to buy some bitcoin and hold it but i refused saying that i do not believe on such things.
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 01:51:53 AM

Storing bitcoin at Bitfinex?

....too soon?

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:33:40 AM

wow all of these stories, people gambling 100$+... I don't even have enough btc to buy some chewing gum but probably the worst would be gambilng 10$ away :/ yeah, that's quite significant amount for me Cheesy third world countries...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:00:46 AM

I made a worst decision when i was withdrawn all of my bitcoin funds then i spent on drunking alcoholic drinks with my friends. Too bad, because i never expected that bitcoin could be double after a week i withdrawn. Thats my bad experienced.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:03:05 AM

My worst decision was staying aside from this ecosystem even when I knew about the existence and potential of bitcoin four years ago. Even I opened my first wallet then, and had several opportunities to acquire some coins at very low price, but my indecision made me lose a great opportunity.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:11:26 AM

i think the worst decision about bitcoin that a lot of people have made and also will continue making is keeping their coins on an exchanger as it was proven over and over in the past, they allegedly get hacked and will run away with our money.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:16:32 AM

So far I don't have worst decision about bitcoins,...Instead i've enjoying trading,joining in the signature campaign, Getting faucets in different site, and sometimes translation bounty, Though I know gambling is not a good idea ever since because I'm not a gambler. Smiley
Crypt0nite

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:37:56 AM

My worst decision:

1. Ignoring BTC for a can of soda ~6 years ago Cry
2. Emotional trading (Still catching up on past mistakes)!
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:52:18 AM

I bought a lot of stuff with BTC when it reached the $250 price. One week later, it skyrocketed to $600 if I remember correctly. I still regret it, even if I was 100% sure it has to happen. Because it's me always being unlucky, lol.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:17:58 AM

My worst decision probably is losing all my earnings in gambling. Because all I have to do is click the withdraw button then I am out but my greediness kicks in and decided to to double my earnings. I was left empty-handed.
yeah, gambling used to be my huge problem either though i managed to escape it right now and i dont gamble my money any more that was a great decision to make for me

Hey any tips on controlling gambling addiction? Please help us. And also is it hard in doing it, what alternatives did you do to stay away from it?
Albert Einstein

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:08:41 AM

Probably the worst time i made a decision about bitcoin is probably when i gambled with 8BTC and i lost 2BTC which is about 1600 dollars.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:21:01 AM

Indeed, it was the worst decision because we all know that the game does not allocate gambling but you will catch up to
invest and to gamble again . I reduced pin you learn a lot about your experience and I hope you do not repeat it again
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:00:16 AM

Hey any tips on controlling gambling addiction? Please help us. And also is it hard in doing it, what alternatives did you do to stay away from it?
Gambling addiction is one of the hardest problems to stop. If possible make a permanent commitment to stop gambling. Surround yourself with people to whom you're accountable. Avoid tempting environments and websites. Give up control of your finances (at least at first) Find healthier activities to replace gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: