Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcbets.net - Provably Fair Dice With Free BTC To Get You Started  (Read 1392 times)
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:56:16 PM

Nice site admin, the faucet claim is good too, will the withdrawal amount be reduced? 25000 satoshi to withdraw will be good
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:56:35 PM

Gambling:
Hi-Lo Dice - Roll the dice in our provably fair Hi-Lo dice game. Increase your Bitcoins up to 4,750x!
How is it special over rest of the gambling sites?

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 08:17:58 PM

I tried the site it is nice it is basically a faucet that uses 1250 satoshi but takes very long to get since it is a game and you must eat enough blocks. Can you increase the amount we can earn playing the snake game ? It takes awhile and you can use ads to make revenue. Thanks for the very unique site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
moves (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:50:11 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 09:02:44 PM by moves

Everyday new site like this comes online, Let me see if this site sustains for long time,
1. why did you design faucet similar to freebitco.in
2. that sathoshi snake is taking forever to load

Nice try, the server seed changes with every bet. Seem like a scam.

3. I don't understand this why does server seed change would become scam. Is the site changing the server seed of current roll after rolling the dice.

Sorry. I missed this post.

1. I love freebitco.in and saw a similar script for sale. I wanted to do a dice site and a faucet. I changed the tiers of the free bitcoin roll to suit my site. So it's a tad different from theirs
2. http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDQUYEjTz8 basically instant for me. Might have been a bad time of day or something
3. It's not. Just paranoia

Nice site admin, the faucet claim is good too, will the withdrawal amount be reduced? 25000 satoshi to withdraw will be good
Should be able to once instant withdraws comes in a couple weeks or so. Once I know all is good. There's still a couple modifications I want to do. It's just finding the time. I work full time on the side too

Gambling:
Hi-Lo Dice - Roll the dice in our provably fair Hi-Lo dice game. Increase your Bitcoins up to 4,750x!

Are you just looking to make a negative comment? Where did I say anything about this being revolutionary or changing mankind for good? This is just my site. Take it for what it is or don't.

Thanks

I tried the site it is nice it is basically a faucet that uses 1250 satoshi but takes very long to get since it is a game and you must eat enough blocks. Can you increase the amount we can earn playing the snake game ? It takes awhile and you can use ads to make revenue. Thanks for the very unique site.

Yup I will be at least doubling that once I add some banners. Just gotta find a suitable ad network. The site isn't large enough as far as I know to be approved for decent ones. It's growing pretty good though.

███
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:20:05 PM

Gambling:

Are you just looking to make a negative comment? Where did I say anything about this being revolutionary or changing mankind for good? This is just my site. Take it for what it is or don't.

Thanks
Which part of my statement appeared negative to u? I dint say anything bad about your site! There are so many dice sites around. I just wanted to know what is special about u?

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:21:03 AM

Gambling:

Thanks
Which part of my statement appeared negative to u? I dint say anything bad about your site! There are so many dice sites around. I just wanted to know what is special about u?

Actually there is nothing special between his dice or other site dice because dice always be like that. No need to be special to win a good amount, you just really need your luck when you start playing. The different will be only the house edge which is on his site if he has site based on freebitco.in so I think he has a pretty high house edge on his site. But still he has really good snake game to play
moves (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:30:57 AM

I apologize if that's the case. Guess I got defensive. There's no tone through text.

In all honesty, it's just another bitcoin site people can play. More options is better. This is just my vision of one. People are winning pretty good.

Gambling:

Thanks

███
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: