Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] The Future of the Altcoin Scene  (Read 377 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:32:19 AM

Here is my prophecy people..

The scene will devolve more & more until it winds up being an outright
scam coin ponzi / pyramid scheme "scene"

What will happen is new coins will be named after and launched with persona's backing them.

Like what ? ..like Max Coin !

Why did MAX take off so fast & hard ?
We all thought the coin would draw in money.
So what does the future hold ?

The prospects of a project being successful NOW hinge entirely on being able to draw in big money.

So now we can have an ICO coin that is launched with some Pumpers Rich name on it..
And we will eventually more & more drop the whole facade of global adoption / tech etc
Because in reality NO ONE cares !
Nobody.

Fontas Coin ICO coming soon.. you will all buy into it because it will be pumped and you will make BTC / Fiat.

It will have nothing to do with the coin having "features" that improve on Bitcoin etc.
It will have nothing to do with the concept of global user adoption..
You all lost the faith in that ever happening long ago.

Ready for the future ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Azael

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:57:14 AM

There has been significant progress in smart contract technology and other legitimate academic research within crypto some of which include alts. There has been an increase of investment every year since Bitcoins inception in companies as well as in alts. An alt reached over $1billion market cap this year.

2016 has been one of the best years in the 7 years of cryptocurrencies. What exactly are you looking at to say it is devolving?

twitter.com/erikledgers
btcmaroc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:51:55 AM

There has been significant progress in smart contract technology and other legitimate academic research within crypto some of which include alts. There has been an increase of investment every year since Bitcoins inception in companies as well as in alts. An alt reached over $1billion market cap this year.

2016 has been one of the best years in the 7 years of cryptocurrencies. What exactly are you looking at to say it is devolving?
the have many using such as smart contract other legitimate academic research, the develpment is fast for  cryptocurrencies techonology.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:07:21 AM

I am not looking for an exception to the rule.
But instead pointing out how from my view the MAJORITY are acting in a certain way.

You say some academic research is going on with some coin right ?
News to me.. i never heard of that before.

What i do see on the Altcoin section discussion board is talk of ICO coin prices.
99 to 1 vs some real world case use.

Finding an exception to Spoetnik's rule does not prove him wrong Wink

You got the FACTS

So what are you all going to do about it ? Embrace the outcome ?
Change your behavior ? Or wallow in denial ?
Or the usual ..hide under your crypto-bed ?

And spare me the whole things are going great routine ..2013 is over kids.
Some of you are too busy downloading Mike Tyson's mobile coin wallet i think to see reality.

--> Don't like my commentary ? Go buy a $45,000.00 temporary Nascar paint-job about it !

PS:
I heard there is an Olympic Jamaican Bobsled team who is looking for 10 grand in donations too.

Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:14:39 AM

I am not looking for an exception to the rule.

The alt industry as a whole has received more investment than prior years.
The alt industry has seen more advanced technologies implemented and academic research in them such as smart contract technology.
The alt industry has seen another coin than Bitcoin reach a billion dollar market cap.

So what exactly are you looking at to say it is devolving?

And 'exception to the rule' is used incorrectly here perhaps intentionally but definitely irrationally. You just told me the industry is going to hell more or less and when I tell you the industry for one thing is seeing more investment ever that's a exception to the rule.

I think you believe to be correct at all times even when you're wrong so I'll exit here.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:22:20 AM

Why does a smart contract NEED to be attached to an ICO coin on Poloniex ?

And who says they are even WANTED ?

I never came here for that shit.. i came here for currencies.

And by the way telling me more money is invested is insulting.
There is no proof of that for starters.. what we have seen is the highest level of manipulation.
(see my AUR pm's i posted before about the pre-sale marketcap shenanigans)
or .. ETH

And even if this was true it proves nothing other than..
People are investing in scams to get a ROI

2,300 people come here per day and you have the balls to tell me this is expanding ?
Uhhh no it's not bullshitter.

AM i really being told off by a "Member" ?
Let me guess you been here 7 years and just never registered ?
Gimme a fucking break  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: