Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening?  (Read 5465 times)
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:28:05 PM

You all want the price to rise because you are bitcoin traders, altcoins have come on board to compete with bitcoins.
Maybe it's time to add some viable altcoins to your list of goods for sale...
of course all people are expecting the price to grow because of that everyone if hyping that the price is going to go up and they will make money out of trading

Price will rise in coming months, as price is low now and many people are buying at this stage as they are aware that price will be much higher in the end of the year.

I think so. The price is around $595 now. But it will rise to $600 in the next few weeks. It could be $900 in December.
Yeah! we are going back on track again, the price will be back to $600 sooner, and the confidence of the investors will be back again. Our hope for the price increase of halving will happen soon so hold on people and rip the fruits of your labor this year.

LOL

You know that the "halving" had come and gone?

Also, what is this "labor" you're talking about? I didn't know you had to do manual labor in bitcoin. If HODLing is labor, I'm speechless.

It seems to me there are many people on the forum who still think they're going to become millionaires just by holding bitcoins. I've got news for you: Unless you have thousands of bitcoins, you ain't becoming millionaires. There is no way a bitcoin is going to be worth more than $1000 any time soon, never in your life time. Get it through your thick skull.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

You all want the price to rise because you are bitcoin traders, altcoins have come on board to compete with bitcoins.
of course all people are expecting the price to grow because of that everyone if hyping that the price is going to go up and they will make money out of trading

Price will rise in coming months, as price is low now and many people are buying at this stage as they are aware that price will be much higher in the end of the year.

I think so. The price is around $595 now. But it will rise to $600 in the next few weeks. It could be $900 in December.
Yeah! we are going back on track again, the price will be back to $600 sooner, and the confidence of the investors will be back again. Our hope for the price increase of halving will happen soon so hold on people and rip the fruits of your labor this year.

LOL

You know that the "halving" had come and gone?

Also, what is this "labor" you're talking about? I didn't know you had to do manual labor in bitcoin. If HODLing is labor, I'm speechless.

It seems to me there are many people on the forum who still think they're going to become millionaires just by holding bitcoins. I've got news for you: Unless you have thousands of bitcoins, you ain't becoming millionaires. There is no way a bitcoin is going to be worth more than $1000 any time soon, never in your life time. Get it through your thick skull.

Ey Mr. FUDster back in town! Cheesy
You are always so negative and pessimistic.
But don't worry! Bitcoin will go up to $1000+ and then you will be happy as well!
I can assure you we will see a new ATH withtin the next 12 months!And from there the sky is the limit my friend. Wink
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 03:33:36 PM

We have been saying in the beginning of the year that price will rise on halving and it didn't raise as per expected. Now again we are hoping it will cross $1000 at the end of year. Lets hope it does this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:35:31 PM

of course the price is going to grow a lot in the near future, in my opinion bitcoins are going to be huge in the future and it will allow me to benefit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:03:24 PM

of course the price is going to grow a lot in the near future, in my opinion bitcoins are going to be huge in the future and it will allow me to benefit

I agree with that. The price might reach $700 in September if all goes well. It could reach $900 in December.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

I agree with that. The price might reach $700 in September if all goes well. It could reach $900 in December.
Maybe not $900 in December but I would expect for it to be drifting upwards more considerably than a downwards turn as long as the market keeps going strong. Maybe $900-$1000 by February next year.
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:59:09 AM

iam happening is get collect is much bitcoin
much profit and bitcoin up go the moon high price

If you collect as many as bitcoin at present, you will be rewarded in the next few decades if you hold long term.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:07:15 PM

I was also expecting a big price increase in the time of halving but it not happened, by the way it was also my luck that it increase much higher before halving , now I am waiting for the halving effect which everyone here is expecting for the bitcoin.

I don't know where you have been, but the price has gone up considerably already. It happened before the block halving. Right now we are $200 higher than we were exactly 2 months ago. And when the price reached nearly $800 it was even $330 higher in less than a month! Isn't that enough?
For these who bought at $750 it isn't. There are always losers and winners, it is a zero-sum game.

The bitcoin price has dropped from $600. It is around $595 now. So there is possibility that the price will stay around $590

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:17:12 PM

Maybe not $900 in December but I would expect for it to be drifting upwards more considerably than a downwards turn as long as the market keeps going strong. Maybe $900-$1000 by February next year.
Not important for us predicted the price in the end of year or next year, more important we must push the price up than we just made a prediction and we need hold some coins to make it occur.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:07:16 PM

the halving is a process that needs a while to have an effect (look at the first halving, it took months to take an effect on the price).

on top of that bitcoin is under a lot of pressure from the bitfinex hack (many bitcoin noobs think bitcoin itself was hacked and bitcoin is dead)

and more importantly bitcoin just doesn't want to scale because we are still stuck on the 1MB cap and we can't seem to agree on a scaling solution even though it has been debated for years and solutions have been worked on for years as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: