Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's happen for bitcoin price?!!  (Read 1176 times)
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:58:59 PM

For those panicking, get out.  You are short term and you hodling are just keeping me from buying cheaper coins.

I am long term.  IF i lose it all that is ok, I will survive, but I will continue to buy as much as I can spare every month despite these burps.

Unless there is some huge failure or disaster, this is only temporary, and just like investing in anything you can't get emotional.   

If you can't handle the volatility of something like Bitcoin which is volatile and very young, then either don't look or get out and release the support keeping bitcoin so expensive.   But keep in touch, I might need a deck hand on my yacht in the future.  I will pay you 150 Satoshi's a day, if you work hard.

LOL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitAurum

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:09:13 PM

For those panicking, get out.  You are short term and you hodling are just keeping me from buying cheaper coins.

I am long term.  IF i lose it all that is ok, I will survive, but I will continue to buy as much as I can spare every month despite these burps.

Unless there is some huge failure or disaster, this is only temporary, and just like investing in anything you can't get emotional.   

If you can't handle the volatility of something like Bitcoin which is volatile and very young, then either don't look or get out and release the support keeping bitcoin so expensive.   But keep in touch, I might need a deck hand on my yacht in the future.  I will pay you 150 Satoshi's a day, if you work hard.

LOL!
150 Satoshi's a day. This made my day. LOL

The price is falling because people are panic selling but it won't be long before it recovers.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:58:57 PM

don't worry that is the nature of bitcoin, it is part of the bitcoin pumps and dumps no need to worry that is just a  market correction and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will stable again. an in current situation every one is trying to adopt a safe way and therefore they are selling their bitcoin and that is the reason that it  create a panic like situation in the market which really effect the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: