Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CarsBitcoin.com : New Bitcoin Game - Drive Your Cars, Win Satoshi !  (Read 847 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 08:06:12 AM

Drive Your Cars, Claim Your Satoshi !

CarsBitcoin is :
Free bitcoin game to get free satoshi.
Drive your cars, Race, Get Satoshi.
CarsBitcoin has 6 awesome cars to drive everyday.

Withdraw :
Faucetbox : soon
Direct : 25,000 satoshi minimum

URL :
http://carsbitcoin.com

Thanks for interesting!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:16:22 AM

just got curios so i decided to join the site i thought it is a game that you can control the race, it is just another site like faucets just need to stay for a certain time but it will not allow you control but thanks for the free sat mate. good luck.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 08:22:07 AM

Just another Donald coin like faucet. It's just a faucet with a twist. Anyway they are much more interesting than traditional faucet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:35:09 AM

Thank you Admin, just joined  Smiley
I'll keep driving safely i mean claiming  Grin
Hopefully at least to this faucet faucetbox will be enabled.

I started with Hyiundai (reward 100) but i changed my mind and picked up Mercedes (reward 300) but i didnt got 300 , only 250  Huh
My Balance : ฿ 250 satoshi
Is there a strategy (i suppose not) or the displayed rewards has been changed ?
First time when i joined i thought we can play 6 times with each car but it seems only 1 time/car so the daily reward is 1150 satoshi (if the other displayed rewards are real) so to make minimum withdrawal 25k it needs 22 days  Roll Eyes I suggest enabling faucetbox asap otherwise people may not wait 22 days to make minimum withdrawal 25k.
Waiting 22 days for 25k and from them to get taken 5k the fee , so in the end the real reward (withdrawn) would be 666 satoshi daily.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 08:41:25 AM

Thank you Admin, just joined  Smiley
I'll keep driving safely i mean claiming  Grin
Hopefully at least to this faucet faucetbox will be enabled.

I started with Hyiundai (reward 100) but i changed my mind and picked up Mercedes (reward 300) but i didnt got 300 , only 250  Huh
My Balance : ฿ 250 satoshi
Is there a strategy or the displayed rewards has been changed ?
First time when i joined i thought we can play 6 times with each car but it seems only 1 time/car so the daily reward is 1150 satoshi so to make minimum withdrawal 25k it needs 22 days  Roll Eyes I suggest enabling faucetbox asap otherwise people may not wait 22 days to make minimum withdrawal 25k.

thanks for your feedback.

now Mercedes reward bug fixed.
will think to support Faucetbox on some of our sites someday. problem actually with Bots, faucet supported sites has more bots usually.

Thanks for interesting
Regards

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:04:34 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 10:35:54 AM by Crystal11

Thank you for reply.
I understand the problem with bots but have you heard or tried smart captchas such as 3D captcha with slider in flash (http://3dcaptcha.net/ ); or the rotating image one; or a drag and drop item on image captcha version ? such captchas requires manual drag and drop or slider move action . Or an image with 3D letters or numbers to type the text . The problem with typinf text captchas is that these are talking lot of time and nobidy wants to spend all day long to keep typing texts/words.
My hobby is gardening and working on computer with Bryce and Elefont and not only (computer GFX) and i can create 3D text/word as .jpg (computer graphics art) if you need such assets.
Example: the bitcoin sign in the middle of the scene created by me, is a 3D text/letter.

Waiting 21 days for 25k and from them to get taken 5k the fee = 20k (which makes the real earning 952 satoshi daily) may not be attractive to wait if the faucetbox is not enabled (at least set a minimum of 5k or so, on faucetbox withdrawal )

Here is an image created by me to be used for free if you want to make a new faucet with a space theme  Grin
Welcome the bitcoin mining asteroid colony Bitz A-340  (the Bitconium is mined by melting it with electric arcs (plasma discharges) by the alien mining buildings  Cool  )

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:20:43 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 11:31:55 AM by Lexiatel

If we could generate btc while offline like donaldcoins, I would play these other sites (even with a 20% cut). But 20% is a lot to take after having a min withdrawl of 25k. These are 3 negative hits against you.

I assume you have more peeps at Donald, there is a reason: it doesn't waste hard drive memory or bandwidth to run.

It wasn't that long ago when you posted on a topic of how great donaldcoins block many bots with its captcha metheod-- what happened? Did they get better?

I know personally I have to clear cache constantly at Donald, I always thought this was a setting of yours; a defense against the botters.

As a faucet junkie, I'm telling you I only play at Donald, the rest aren't worth my time. I would find it more playable if I could come to your site, start a race, and come back for reward after 20 mins (like a normal faucet), I just don't see how it's worth it to me to let it waste my resources for less than 1k a day (and all the while, I have to babysit the thing to get it). I tried your other games, they a real dissapointment in comparison to donaldcoins.

Maybe you can implement a daily loyalty bonus, I really like sites with that. If we log in everyday, we get a few extra sats on our claims. Either way, you need to do something. You're a trusted owner, the sky is the limit, but even with your trust, those negatives (no faucetbox, 20% fee, and resource hog as it will only work if we let it run in the background) aren't worth the time we invest into it.

Also, why not have a 20% fee on faucetbox, if that's the one with the problem to begin with? It makes no sense to give faucetbox so much freedom (no min, less fee) when that's what the botters are using.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 11:41:44 AM

I agree with you, DonaldCoin has more active users than these small sites, and me too actually won't join like this (if it wasn't my site).

but i like this kind of sites for two reasons, it need less time to manage because of less members, and much less bots /problems.

we think seriously to create new site similar to DonaldCoin, but it'll takes longer time to be ready,
and should have enough bitcoin funds before starting it.

Thanks for your feedback, i'm happy to listen your helpful comments.

Regards

Lexiatel

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:53:44 AM

I totally understand! The donaldcoins is much more complex!

Is it really that much easier with 5 different sites, opposed to one though? Even with the same playing style?

I suppose if one goes belly up, you have 4 more left, but I'm just thinking about all those transfer fees. Suppose there are 5 users who love this faucet and sign up at them all, you're now paying 5x the fee, aren't you? Unless you combine all sites when you go to send coins? If so, that's real brilliant, kudos to you.

It's much easier on the user for one site though. You could have a site that hosts all your sites on one(the sites like this new car one). And there, we (the users) could pick which one we want to play, having them all at one site (and we only need one referral link then, advertising them all at once).

Just an idea. Smiley
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 12:08:51 PM

Is it really that much easier with 5 different sites, opposed to one though? Even with the same playing style?

I suppose if one goes belly up, you have 4 more left, but I'm just thinking about all those transfer fees. Suppose there are 5 users who love this faucet and sign up at them all, you're now paying 5x the fee, aren't you? Unless you combine all sites when you go to send coins? If so, that's real brilliant, kudos to you.

It's much easier on the user for one site though. You could have a site that hosts all your sites on one(the sites like this new car one). And there, we (the users) could pick which one we want to play, having them all at one site (and we only need one referral link then, advertising them all at once).

Just an idea. Smiley

it's good idea, will ask developers if it's possible to apply  Wink

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:01:09 PM

Another faucet where you have to be inside for 10 minutes to collect satoshi. You have 8 faucets like this, so i have to open 8 pages and stay on them to collect coins, and i can't do nothing besides that. I only like donald faucet, the others have nice concept and design, but they are still faucets with very long timer. Maybe i would use them if i could get in, take coins, get out, and enter after 10-15-20 min to collect again.
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:49:52 PM

Just an idea. Smiley

it's good idea, will ask developers if it's possible to apply  Wink

Oh yay! Yeah, that would be a bonus to all, I think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: