Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Beta - CryptoBanx.io [Wallet/Exchange/Mining] CryptoBroker.io [Coming Soon]  (Read 2884 times)
GQM (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 09:03:38 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 02:47:08 AM by GQM

CryptoBroker
Coming Soon
[ Brokerage Services ]

CryptoBanx
Live Beta
[ Wallet / Exchange / Mining ]

CryptoBanx - Chat
Live Support/Community

Available Currencies
CAD, USD, BTC, LTC, DOGE

Deposit &Withdrawal Options
(CAD)
*Interac Online
EFT
Wire Transfer
(USD)
Wire Transfer

*Deposit Only

Mining Services
Lifetime Mining Contracts(Hosting Fee)
Yearly Mining Contracts (No hosting fee)
Daily Payouts
*Credit Card and BTC Payment Available

Hi everyone, we are looking for beta testers for our new platform which we have been working on for the past year. The goal of this project was to create a user friendly environment in hopes to make it easier for others to get into the crypto currency space. My dad and grandfather purchased BTC & LTC last summer when I was visiting them in Calgary. I want to develop a platform that they could easily use to manage their own assets.

Our long term goal is to create an alternative banking platform. I have been in talks with re-loadable debit/visa card providers. We are also working on our merchant program which will allow business to signup for an account and easily manage their day to day crypto banking Wink

Being in the crypto currency space since 2012, I have had numerous bank accounts shutdown for no real good reason other then the banks don't understand crypto currency. This drove me crazy as I spent more time dealing with banks then actually running my business. Since then I have combined all of my experiences into delivering this project. My hope is to give those struggling to get even the most basic bank account an alternative. I truly believe that a bank account should be a right not a privilege.

As you can see here https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/GQM/ I have run a good business for many years, mostly part time due to the bank issues. Currently I have been shutdown by 3 out of 5 major banks in Canada. I have had to go to Panama and HK for banking but we also maintain business bank accounts with the remaining 2 banks in Canada, for now.

We are currently open to new registrations but that might change as we begin to grow so we can deliver a good customer experience by not overloading the beta servers.

Regarding deposits and withdrawals, we don't require KYC for crypto deposits or withdrawals. Its only if you require fiat deposits or withdrawals that you will be required to get verified.

We also offer mining services which I have been in the process of converting all my previous mining customers from my smaller niche businesses over to this new platform. You can pay for mining contracts using BTC or Credit Card. If purchased with credit card you are required to do KYC verification. There is also a 60 day hold on all mining payouts for that contract. Meaning you will see the payouts accumulate in your pending balance but won't have access to them for 60 days after your purchase date.

Another thing we are looking into currently is offering crypto portfolios similar to a mutual fund you'd find at your local bank. Making diversification easy and the process for those new to crypto currency, closer to what they are use to.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your feedback and constructive criticism as we develop this platform further.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 09:09:19 AM

[Reserved]
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:20:52 PM

Nice website! You have put some good work into it.

Is the still live? I only ask as your ticker on the website is showing: BTC @ $415 ?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:49:07 PM

Nice website! You have put some good work into it.

Is the still live? I only ask as your ticker on the website is showing: BTC @ $415 ?

Thank you very much for the kind words. It has taken some time for sure, at the end of 2014 I began developing an exchange platform for my mining customers using an open source exchange platform called Peatio. After careful consideration and the Bitstamp hack that took place around the same time, it got me rethinking a number of things regarding security.

This lead me to develop the system you currently see today, which just like Bitcoin tries to remain simple. As a security expert once told me you have to find a balance between Security, Ease of Use and Functionality.

Regarding the frontend www.cryptobroker.io is just a wordpress site which will be used for communication and marketing. The app itself runs on a separate server currently at the subdomain app.cryptobroker.io which once our beta is complete we will be able to easily release an Android and iOS app.

Unfortunately I haven't had the time to dig into the wordpress code to make that specific counter dynamic. Thank you for pointing that out as I have seen it a few times but was so focused on the back-end transaction system etc. that I kept putting it on the back of the list. I could see how it could confuse some.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:45:38 AM

Crypto Broker

Mining Services (USD)
Daily Payouts
[/center]

I saw your post, read the topic i said nice idea, then i read "mining" i open the OP
and saw Lifetime mining contracts = cloudmining
you are aware what people say about cloudming (well its a FACT, not only people thought) Ponzi scheme
So i wanna ask you one question you own mining rigs ? If yes whats the total hash ?

To be honest the mining thing ruined all your effort ...
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:01:02 AM

Crypto Broker

Mining Services (USD)
Daily Payouts
[/center]

I saw your post, read the topic i said nice idea, then i read "mining" i open the OP
you are aware what people say about cloudming (well its a FACT, not only people thought) Ponzi scheme
So i wanna ask you one question you own mining rigs ? If yes whats the total hash ?

TBH there would be no Bitcoin without mining. I started the corporation Knights of the Satoshi Ltd. as a way to help defend the network from a 51% leveraging my experience and expertise allowing anyone to participate in this decentralized transaction system.

You can checkout out some of my videos as I have always tried to remain as transparent as possible. Also we are located in Canada and have strict consumer protection policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxkq-t9dHY8
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuVj3WQqgeW-CB958M_dnUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOqPzDfamIo

I have never promised rediculous returns or promised any returns like other mining companies. I offer a service and I provide that service.

These ponzi schemes have really hurt my business and others which are trying to run a legitimate business well maintaining the blockchain you know and love.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:49:17 PM

Crypto Broker

Mining Services (USD)
Daily Payouts
[/center]

TBH there would be no Bitcoin without mining. I started the corporation Knights of the Satoshi Ltd. as a way to help defend the network from a 51% leveraging my experience and expertise allowing anyone to participate in this decentralized transaction system.

You can checkout out some of my videos as I have always tried to remain as transparent as possible. Also we are located in Canada and have strict consumer protection policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxkq-t9dHY8
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuVj3WQqgeW-CB958M_dnUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOqPzDfamIo

I have never promised rediculous returns or promised any returns like other mining companies. I offer a service and I provide that service.

These ponzi schemes have really hurt my business and others which are trying to run a legitimate business well maintaining the blockchain you know and love.

Nice setup you have other there, well this seems more legit than the others selling hash power
a fresh video also would be awesome!
keep up the good work !
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:24:32 PM

Nice setup you have other there, well this seems more legit than the others selling hash power
a fresh video also would be awesome!
keep up the good work !

Thanks, I do have some more videos somewhere I will try and find them. We have moved data centers since and currently have access to 1MW immediately. An additional 5MW can be brought online which just requires running cables and racks. Around 45 day turn around time to get that additional power up.

Basically all of 2015 I had to regroup and spent most of my time developing this platform to combine all my smaller projects into one. Like many in the crypto space and like many entrepreneurs we sometimes don't know when to say NO. We see an opportunity and we don't want to miss it.

I'm actually glad that I was able to experiment in so many niche businesses as it allowed me to figure out what works and what doesn't before scaling to quickly with a broken model.

This new business makes the most sense, one day maybe we can turn it into a crypto bank. Those participating in the mining get a share/vote within the company all managed through the blockchain. Ultimately the purpose of mining is to secure the network and process the transactions. I have always liked the idea of keeping things decentralized and encourage competition in the space for that reason.

Mining was a hobby for me, it was fun and I truly never believed I could turn it into a business. Then I realized how I hire people to do things I don't like to do and gladly pay them for their time to save me my own. Now I have the opportunity to create an ecosystem around what started it all and continues to run and secure the network, mining.

An idea I've had for awhile is if we could get the manufacturers to install some kind of hardware on the PCB that allowed us to connect it to a smart contract and assign ownership, we would also be able to use cryptographic proof that we actually have the mining hardware. There was a company I was looking at that made them for RasPi but it was sometime ago and I can't recall the name.

We are along way from this solution, until we reach the plateau for mining hardware turn over. Then it maybe worth investing in these kinds of additions for manufacturers/miners.

Also lots of work to be done regarding smart contracts and the security risk associated with them. RSK could be an option, I just hope that as a community we take our time to develop these things and not rush to any one solution. As they say with any investment, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:46:02 PM

I can sell the hash I mine ? It is an exchange with mining ? So if I mine with my balance and trade ? Or the balance to mine is separate ? Sorry fpr my English I only want to understand this opportunity. Maybe u can explain the roi ? Also I can sell hash or no ?

GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 12:52:35 PM

Just wanted to update you regarding the Bitcoin stats on the homepage. They are now updating dynamically every 5 min Smiley

https://www.cryptobroker.io/
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 01:04:44 PM

I can sell the hash I mine ? It is an exchange with mining ? So if I mine with my balance and trade ? Or the balance to mine is separate ? Sorry fpr my English I only want to understand this opportunity. Maybe u can explain the roi ? Also I can sell hash or no ?

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your interest in our services. We do NOT allow users to trade the mining asset on our platform. We offer two types of service contracts for mining.

Yearly contracts tend to be more predictable as 100% of all BTC mined over the year is yours to keep.

Lifetime contracts come with a maintenance fee which is priced in $ which causes the mining payouts to fluctuate with the BTC price. Using the maintenance fee we pay for hosting, repairs/replacements and long term upgrades of equipment.

The mining payouts are daily and you can do with them what you please. You can trade them, withdraw them, buy more mining contracts. Once we get through the beta I want to add a number of features to add more utility for our users.

1. Re-loadable Debit/Visa cards
2. Auto Exchange feature for mining payouts (auto convert to favorite alt coin)
3. Bill payments

These are just to name a few and the ones with the most utility for mining payouts.

Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

What would you like to see added to the platform?

P.S.

Regarding ROI I wish I had a crystal ball and could predict that for you. One thing you will never see me do is promise any kind of ROI nor should anyone. We are in a very high risk and experimental space. My hope is to create an eco-system for miners and crypto currency users which will help drive adoption and ultimately demand.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:45:52 PM

Hey dude, do u need a portuguese translation?

Call me if u want this!

Cya

Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:18:02 PM

I like the fact that you offer debit cards that can be reloaded for fiat transactions. Keep up the good work Grin

GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:31:22 PM

Hey dude, do u need a portuguese translation?

Call me if u want this!

Cya

I'm currently having a lot of our material/content revised in hopes to communicate our services offerings a little more clearly.

It would be great to connect with you as we are looking to expand our reach in hopes to create a globally connected p2p banking platform built on blockchain.

Shoot me a PM and I will follow up with you when I have some time on the weekend Smiley

Also sorry for my delayed response. To update everyone I have been working on our new wallet system which will be based on BIP0032 HD Keys. This will allow us to easily generate public keys on our live servers without having to risk the private keys. All master private keys will be stored on offline computers. This will allow for my team to safely mange and sign all transactions in a secure enviroment before broadcasting the signed transaction to the network.

With this new system we should be able to easily add alt coins. Going forward we should be able to implement a cold storage solution for our advanved customers giving them control over their HD Wallet using multisig. These wallets would not be comnected to any of Crypto Brokers services and would require the transfer from the HD wallet you control to your internal Crypto Broker wallet. I feel this is a step in the right direction to giving users control over their funds and ultimatley choice as to how they mange their funds.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:38:22 PM

I like the fact that you offer debit cards that can be reloaded for fiat transactions. Keep up the good work Grin

Right now we don't activley offer them. We have been looking at working with a number of reloadable debit/visa providers. My goal is to implement the debit/visa cards as a multipurpose tool for Crypto Broker.

Leveraging a 2FA company and its technology we can offer both a debit card and 2FA login more secure then most systems we use today.

Getting some of these custom integrations done with custom branding is upwards of $30-50k to get setup.

If the demand is there from our client base then its an invest we will look to make.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:43:28 AM

What happened to your previous project KOS? ( knights of satoshi)
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 10:26:09 AM

What happened to your previous project KOS? ( knights of satoshi)

Knights of the Satoshi Ltd. is the parent company to Crypto Broker along with a number of other startups. Each one was tailored to a specific niche market and allowed me to test different business models and ideas.

All my existing active customer have been converted or are being converted over to the new platform. This will allow me to expand our service offerings and simplify much of the communication.

I will be making one final change to the branding as we launch our full brokerage platform, which is currently in development and will offer professional trading products to our customers through a separate interface then what you currently see. You will be able to transfer between your accounts and use the current platform as your wallet for the more basic everyday services.

The benefit of this new trading platform is that we will be able to provide more liquidity for our customers by routing orders to the best exchange and also be able to offer merchant services etc by having a larger liquidity pool to settle accounts at a fair rate for both merchant and customer.

Lots of work ahead of me and as of right now most coding has been done by myself and some part time help which I've hired. We are also in the process of raising our first round of outside investment, which should help speed things up, including my response time to these posts Smiley

P.S. Currently our platform executes orders at two exchanges but does it through a market order in a sense. The new trading platform will allow for more advanced orders by leveraging a matching engine capable of around 2M orders/sec under optimal conditions, lots of variables affect this such as balance validations etc. We will be able to create an aggregated order book which allows us to execute more orders at a more optimal rate.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:54:56 AM

I've created a Rocket.Chat server for those who are interested in helping us test out the system as well as anyone that has feedback or requires support.

https://chat.cryptobanx.io

I've also done the rebranding which some may have noticed. This will allow us to more easily separate our service offerings and present the Brokerage business to investors, which they will more easily understand.

I've pushed some small changes to the code base which is mainly for optimizations and small bug fixes which some users have kindly helped to identify.

You also have access to live support chat on the main site and app. This will eventually be integrated with user accounts to make account management easier. We will also be able to speed up verifications through the use of Video Calls.

Let me know any suggestions or feedback which you may have and if you have the time jump in our chat room and join the conversation.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:11:05 PM

I got confused, you are making live an exchange or cloud companie because we do know cloud in the end or the middle turn into scam projects, exchanges for other side can grow and get their own costumere were they will support and do trade as they fell their coins are safe.
GQM (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:30:51 PM

I got confused, you are making live an exchange or cloud companie because we do know cloud in the end or the middle turn into scam projects, exchanges for other side can grow and get their own costumere were they will support and do trade as they fell their coins are safe.

I appreciate your concern yet your statement is to general. Saying that cloud companies always turn into scams would mean that services provided by Amazon, Azure, Dropbox etc are not seen as a valuable service. Billions of dollars are spent on data centers every year and that number is suppose to double by 2020.

Bitcoin mining is still very young yet I believe it has a strong future which is why I've staked my companies future on it. If you believe in Bitcoin and want to support the network which is helping to secure your transactions, yet you don't have the technical know how, so just like a web hosting package you can purchase a mining package.

Just like setting up a website doesn't guarantee you a ROI neither does mining. IMO its just one investment and one revenue stream, never put all your eggs in one basket. The return will come from a stronger community forming and new ideas which get executed to deliver more utility. Once we see the utility grow so will the value of your "investment".

As far as the exchange goes, you are correct it can be a profitable business if done correctly. Trouble is I could also say the same thing you said about cloud companies about exchanges in the crypto space. There are more closed down crypto exchanges then currently solvent ones.

One advantage that we do offer over others is that we are Federal Incorporated in Canada and we do have strict consumer protection laws. From my knowledge a vast majority of exchanges are registered in Hong Kong which makes legal recourse difficult. We are here to build a legitimate business in the space which will give those in unbanked countries the ability to participate in the future of finance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: