Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Wallet ETH/ETC  (Read 782 times)
BlackJacky (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:04:31 AM

Folks,

I have bought Ether before the hard fork and have it deposited in my Ethereum Wallet. What do I have to do to send my ETH to Poloniex and to send it at the same time also my ETC to Poloniex. Do you know what I mean?

Thx appreciate your help!
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

I believe all you have to do is send your ETH to Polo and they will credit you with the same amount of ETC as long as you have not updated your Ethereum wallet to follow the fork.

BlackJacky (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:10:44 PM

Thank you very much BNM! That worked out easily Smiley

Now Im on my final step and then is the horror with ETH over.

How can I withdraw my DAO? I have found the page ether.camp "How to withdraw your DAO rescue funds?" I need to type in my private key or seed. Where do I find that in my Ethereum wallet?

Thanks again!!!!
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 04:50:42 PM

I never invested in DAO so someone else will hopefully give you the answer you need sorry about that. I do know that if you update your local ether wallet (Mist) to latest you will be given the opportunity to follow the fork and DAO funds will be released for withdraw as post fork Ether. I would hold off until someone else chimes in though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: