Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: won $3600 at black chip poker  (Read 1583 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:05:49 PM

I wouldn't play there. Once I waited for like over a week to get my payout and I'll never go to that site again. They don't even tell you what is going on and once more you need your ID ? No thanks !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sandaq (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:15:50 PM

well here's the fucked up story: Last Saturday I won $3800, since I deposited just 48 hours before, I had to wait another 24 hours to request a withdraw and I requested a withdraw on Sunday morning, on Monday I couldn't login to my account. Speaking with the support they said they moved me (and all Israeli players) to a different site under the same company - pokernuts.eu. During the week I spoke with support several times and they said my withdraw request was approved. Today I spoke with them again and they said it was rejected because of the transfer to the new site and the money will be in my account during the following week! The new site that they moved me to is still in beta stages I guess. Their withdraw isn't working yet and in any case they don't have withdraw to bitcoin, they don't even have a withdraw to someone that didn't make a deposit first. So now I don't have my money and when it gets to my account I can't withdraw it untill I deposit first. This is unheard of!!! I'm waiting for my funds to arrive, I'll deposit $20 and withdraw the all amount and will never play at black chip poker or pokernuts or any other venture this company have, ever again!

BE WARNED.

xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

Wow that's messed up man, thanks for the heads up here. I hope that gets sorted out for you, and preferably in a timely fashion  Sad
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:34:02 PM

well here's the fucked up story: Last Saturday I won $3800, since I deposited just 48 hours before, I had to wait another 24 hours to request a withdraw and I requested a withdraw on Sunday morning, on Monday I couldn't login to my account. Speaking with the support they said they moved me (and all Israeli players) to a different site under the same company - pokernuts.eu. During the week I spoke with support several times and they said my withdraw request was approved. Today I spoke with them again and they said it was rejected because of the transfer to the new site and the money will be in my account during the following week! The new site that they moved me to is still in beta stages I guess. Their withdraw isn't working yet and in any case they don't have withdraw to bitcoin, they don't even have a withdraw to someone that didn't make a deposit first. So now I don't have my money and when it gets to my account I can't withdraw it untill I deposit first. This is unheard of!!! I'm waiting for my funds to arrive, I'll deposit $20 and withdraw the all amount and will never play at black chip poker or pokernuts or any other venture this company have, ever again!

BE WARNED.

well being in the middle east was always a problem when it comes to gambling sites , but it's weird that they are delaying the withdrawal
they should pay you and then ask you to move to the new site
I play on ACR and I live in a nearby country , and all my withdrawals work fine
you should wait and keep trying with their support , cause there is nothing you can do
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:36:03 PM

I wouldn't play there. Once I waited for like over a week to get my payout and I'll never go to that site again. They don't even tell you what is going on and once more you need your ID ? No thanks !
I was just about to try their site to see how it is. Sad
But after hearing about delayed payouts and not telling you the need of identification before payouts can be made are kind of a shady service if you ask me. Undecided

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:57:59 PM

I was just about to try their site to see how it is. Sad
But after hearing about delayed payouts and not telling you the need of identification before payouts can be made are kind of a shady service if you ask me. Undecided

lol every single non btc poker site has delayed payouts and they tell you you need to verify before cashing out most people just dont read the tos
sandaq (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 07:55:19 AM

Did BCP and pokernuts redeem themselves?
After another conversation with the pokernuts support over the weekend I have recieved notification I can get the funds from a land agent located in a city next to me. Today I have recieved a phone call from the agent and we set up a meeting for tomorrow to recieve the funds. I assume this will turn out ok after all. Consider funds recieved if I don't post here again tomorrow or you don't hear about an awfull death in a card fincance transaction took place in the city of Ramat Gan.

moneymaker188

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:46:02 PM

It this a new site, any link or OP? Thanks a lot.

I don't find it in gambling section, I am also a poker lover.  Wink
sandaq (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:09:35 PM

http://blackchippoker.eu
http://pokernuts.eu
http://pokerking.eu

all different skins of the same company and poker network. only black chip poker accept bitcoins for deposit and withdraw

moneymaker188

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:58:45 AM

http://blackchippoker.eu
http://pokernuts.eu
http://pokerking.eu

all different skins of the same company and poker network. only black chip poker accept bitcoins for deposit and withdraw

OK thanks, good luck to you, I am a poker newbie. Earning 3600 usd in poker which is a good performance, I envy.   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: