Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOOMER SCAMMING NETFLIX AND EMAIL ACCOUNTS  (Read 2814 times)
calpsy2 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:18:19 AM

Pretty simple

Op posts openly the info instead of a pm? Ignorrant

Ignorrant ??   If you cant spell it AND understand its meaning then dont use it FFS

Not wanting to post wallet to receive the refund? Instead keeps insulting? Post your fuckin wallet get your refund and stfu.

Here we ago again . Another keyboard warrior . YOU stfu and read all the comments

If you Op do not post your wallet to accept the refund. Then this matter is closed.

Who actually the fuck are you ?  The matters closed when I say it is not you

You continue to bash? Then you're just here to hurt Zoomer's reputation.  But in the end it will be yours that is ruined.

Yes im here to tell everyone what he is . He refused ANY refund until I put it here then pressured himself to give it . As for MY reputation . I dont sell here so makes no difference to me so at least make sense if you're gonna come on talkin shit !! . I wish you ladies would just go do the dishes or something instead of mouthing off and making a cnut of yourself

FFS Sherlock Holmes couldnt prove it either HE DELETES ALL THE EVIDENCE ! !

Please pay attention .

He never deleted your accusation,  that proves you wrong.

You are making less sense the more you go on . Go lie down princess . He cant delete anything HERE but he deleted many many comments i made BEFORE i posted here .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:32:50 AM

Ignorrant ??   If you cant spell it AND understand its meaning then dont use it FFS
Y I wish you ladies would just go do the dishes or something instead of mouthing off and making a cnut of yourself
Grin

products can have defects. why do you refuse to accept refund?
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:33:41 AM

Calpsy2 Are you really that thick that you can't understand what I am saying?  Ok, I will dumb it down for you so that even you might understand.

He never deleted your accusation on his sale post where you first accused him of scamming you.

Geez, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:10:40 AM

I feel your paid princess but it is YOU that doesnt understand so I will dumb it down for you .

HE HAS DELETED 10 POSTS I MADE ON HIS SALE POST ! !  AND I EXPECT MANY MORE FROM OTHERS HE DIDNT LIKE TOO ! !

Understand Huh good now shut up and go do something worthwhile as this was settled .
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:28:27 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 01:50:48 AM by bolinao

More crap you just can't prove..
You  may want to take a look because your accusation is still there  Roll Eyes

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 01:37:35 AM

I feel your paid princess but it is YOU that doesnt understand so I will dumb it down for you .

HE HAS DELETED 10 POSTS I MADE ON HIS SALE POST ! !  AND I EXPECT MANY MORE FROM OTHERS HE DIDNT LIKE TOO ! !

Understand Huh good now shut up and go do something worthwhile as this was settled .

Please forward to me the 10 PMs containing those deleted posts. Thanks.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:17:45 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 07:35:14 AM by mammabitcoin2u

Pretty simple

Op posts openly the info instead of a pm? Ignorrant

Ignorrant ??   If you cant spell it AND understand its meaning then dont use it FFS

Not wanting to post wallet to receive the refund? Instead keeps insulting? Post your fuckin wallet get your refund and stfu.

Here we ago again . Another keyboard warrior . YOU stfu and read all the comments

If you Op do not post your wallet to accept the refund. Then this matter is closed.

Who actually the fuck are you ?  The matters closed when I say it is not you

You continue to bash? Then you're just here to hurt Zoomer's reputation.  But in the end it will be yours that is ruined.

Yes im here to tell everyone what he is . He refused ANY refund until I put it here then pressured himself to give it . As for MY reputation . I dont sell here so makes no difference to me so at least make sense if you're gonna come on talkin shit !! . I wish you ladies would just go do the dishes or something instead of mouthing off and making a cnut of yourself

FFS Sherlock Holmes couldnt prove it either HE DELETES ALL THE EVIDENCE ! !

Please pay attention .

He never deleted your accusation,  that proves you wrong.

You are making less sense the more you go on . Go lie down princess . He cant delete anything HERE but he deleted many many comments i made BEFORE i posted here .

1 STFU
2 repeat 1

You are obviously just a dumb bitch who talks smack on the internet

Glad you got that out

NOW let me tell how big boys do it:  Come to Detroit, Michigan & Cass and I'll shut that mouth up for ya?

Otherwise.............your just a lil bitch ranting like a lunatic online

as far as my spelling goes....I'll bet ya.......my education is a LOT more than yours

So lunatic put UP or shut up

However, just like Zoomer told ya he'll give ya a refund and ya refuse...........IM SURE YA WILL DO DA SAME HERE

Now, that I'm done with this thread AS THERE IS NO SCAM BY ZOOMER.......JUST YOUR SILLY ASS CLOWN

Edit to add to this Ass Clown:

After looking over his sent feedback.  He sure has a lot of scam claims with regard to Netflix.  It may very well be possible this Ass Clown is scamming.  I will update my feedback to reflect this (not just the lunacy Cheesy).

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:10:14 PM

1 . Lie down wee man and STFU

2 .  There is no 2 just do 1 .

" as far as my spelling goes....I'll bet ya.......my education is a LOT more than yours "   LOL that made me piss myself . Why ??  Well you cant spell ignorant but I will let that slide BUT you didnt use the word in the right context . In my eyes idiots that do this dont have a clue the true meaning of the word . Yeah you've heard grown ups use it but if you dont really understand what it means then done embarrass yourself in a public forum . Jeez . THEN you say your education is a LOT better than mine . wow . Because I dont know you I wouldnt dream of embarrassing myself with a statement like this . Its just as pathetic as saying to someone on the other side of the world COME FIGHT ME COS I WILL BEAT YOU UP ! ! !   ............ oh hold on ........ you done that too didnt you Huh

LOL you are a class act . Now STFU as this has been settled for a while now but keyboard warriors like you princess keep it alive .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:12:50 PM

You serious ??  Who the fuck ARE you ??  Or more to the point who do you THINK you are ??  I keep telling you LEGENDARY means NOTHING on here since any idiot can buy them for $5 . How much did u pay BTW ? ?

I was gonna leave it there but i WILL post a link showing the deleted posts . Theres 7 of them . My bad boo hoo get over it . Check back later when i can be bothered to do it .
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:27:45 PM

You serious ??  Who the fuck ARE you ??  Or more to the point who do you THINK you are ??  I keep telling you LEGENDARY means NOTHING on here since any idiot can buy them for $5 . How much did u pay BTW ? ?

I was gonna leave it there but i WILL post a link showing the deleted posts . Theres 7 of them . My bad boo hoo get over it . Check back later when i can be bothered to do it .

Go to your inbox, click "Quote", enter "suchmoon" in the "To:" box. Will take you maybe a minute for all 10 7.

Not sure what being Legendary has to do with anything. If you don't want to do it just don't.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:37:34 PM

Yes i deleted the replies of yours, where you again insulted me and simply said that i a scammer, is this story still going on?

Post your wallet for the 1.50$ or I will simply refund them to the destination wallet .

And in the first message you already insulted me! will you go to Walmart and say : hey fucker give me back my money the ps4 is not working?
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:55:46 PM

Listen im trying to lay this to rest but you sad pussies wont let it go .

Dont want the money . Dont want another account ( actually got another one for $1 and its perfect thanks )

If you girls want to keep it going then so be it but im done . Its been funny watching you all bite .

Oh and such I wont bother showing you the deleted posts as zoom has just admitted . thx
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:58:50 PM

Listen im trying to lay this to rest but you sad pussies wont let it go .

Dont want the money . Dont want another account ( actually got another one for $1 and its perfect thanks )

If you girls want to keep it going then so be it but im done . Its been funny watching you all bite .

Oh and such I wont bother showing you the deleted posts as zoom has just admitted . thx

Useless insulting posts nothing more and nothing less , you are just pissed off because you try to get me negative feedback, but your plan does not work pretty well Wink

calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

U mental ?? check your feedback . Its there for all to see .

Please stop replying as its finished .
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 05:19:51 PM

That's not why I was asking. You already spent more time posting here than it would take to forward those messages. Next time you start a scam accusation you might want to do less emotion and more facts.
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:21:16 PM

And you should spend less time sticking your unwanted nose into other peoples problems and making them your own . Sad
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 05:24:17 PM

And you should spend less time sticking your unwanted nose into other peoples problems and making them your own . Sad

This is a public forum. You post here, you get replies, that's how it's supposed to work. Lock the thread if you don't want any more replies.
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:38:07 PM

So here is the result of the scam

It IS a scam regardless of what all the other sad keyboard warriors have chipped in with . WHY ?  Because from the very beginning he said I was lying and I wouldnt get ONE DIME from him . I told him my reason for not getting back to him sooner AS I HAVE A REAL LIFE ! !   but it fell on deaf ears .

Then all the big brave mouths came on to have their say . Most were fine but there were 2 morons who just couldnt help talking shite and embarrassing themselves .

So after I showed them how daft they looked that just fired them up more and it was funny watching them self destruct . They come on with hero and legendary statuses and want people to respect them . HA HA HA  yeah right I can buy the same account for $5 . Move along .

THEN after all this , saying NO REFUND EVER ! !  , OVER MY DEAD BODY NOT A DIME ! !   he says ok i will refund you . Not interested . Now THIS is where the losers went NUTS ! !  lol . Why put a scam accusation on then not take the refund ? ?   It wasnt about the money FFS its only $1.50 . It was about letting others know what ZOOMER is like and what he is doing . If someone scams someone for $1.50 then its wise to steer clear .

So im closing this now as its getting boring watching the losers say and do exactly what i want them to do . Its so easy .

Thanks its been a blast .

AVOID ZOOMER ! ! HE SCAMS YOU FOR $1.50  !  !  !  !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: