Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with this guy? mammabitcoin2u  (Read 998 times)
lockept93 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:38:17 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 03:24:58 AM by lockept93

Hey,

a time ago the member "mammabitcoin2u" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=737627
is terrorising me without any reason. He don't stop sending me PM with aggressions and call out wrong things about me. All this don't make any sense and i also don't know what's wrong with him.
Also others give a feedback, that this guy is a troll or something.
But what is possible to do that he stops his actions here - only ignore could be the solution.
I can't do more than give a feedback too.

What's the line?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gueorguiev

Activity: 171
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

If he/she is harassing you through Pm just stop respond to any of his messages and put him on your ignore list. You could try messaging the mods if it somehow continues though im not sure what kind of power they have to stop or prevent something like this.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

If he/she is harassing you through Pm just stop respond to any of his messages and put him on your ignore list. You could try messaging the mods if it somehow continues though im not sure what kind of power they have to stop or prevent something like this.

If there some trolls build a group, they can put down every thread heavy. These people are only go fo cofrontation.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

If there some trolls build a group, they can put down every thread heavy. These people are only go fo cofrontation.
If he/she is actually trolling and constantly posting off-topic messages, then they would be breaking the forum rules and you could report them. Otherwise, if their opinions are valid and coherent with the threads that they are posting them in, you can not do anything. If you are starting your own thread(s) and want to avoid certain members, then make sure to make it self-moderated.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1099

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

AFAIK PM harassment is bannable here. If he spams you with messages, a moderator will most likely take action. If you haven't deleted his messages you can always screenshot your inbox as a proof.

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

Hey,

a time ago the member "mammabitcoin2u" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=737627
is terrorising me without any reason. He don't stop sending me PM with aggressions and call out wrong things about me. All this don't make any sense and i also don't know what's wrong with him.
But what is possible to do that he stops his actions here - only ignore could be the solution.

What's the line?
Wow didn't even know this existed until NOW.

You're a liar. A terrible one at that.
I've never sent you a single pm. Mods can look. I don't got shit to hide.

I tagged you in the loan section. Upon my tagging you I seen you left me FAKE feedback to boot.

Then you moved it to some Italian section.

Fuck off when mods confirm what I say.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

Hey,

What's the line?

I tagged you in the loan section. Upon my tagging you I seen you left me FAKE feedback to boot.

By what the accused had stated above then I request to the OP to provide proofs that is links or screenshots of your PMs between him and you.

And to the accused, what motive do you think that the OP do this to you? So, is he inventing stories just to have some fun or what? Or did you do some things which offended a user? Or are you lying?
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

Hey,

What's the line?

By what the accused had stated above then I request to the OP to provide proofs that is links or screenshots of your PMs between him and you.

And to the accused, what motive do you think that the OP do this to you? So, is he inventing stories just to have some fun or what? Or did you do some things which offended a user? Or are you lying?

Yes he invented this. I've never PM OP. I've never bothered or his words terrorized lol anyone via PM or otherwise.

Here's your chance to "get rid" of me:
 I invite the mod to check my messages and his. If I'm lying BAN ME. But when it's proven OP is a LIAR BAN HIM.

I doubt he can Photoshop that- SO PLEASE OP LETS SEE WE WANT TO SEE !! Show everyone let's go!

The OP had a loan request (he has moved it and locked it in the Italian section. Find it by clicking the reference thread.)

I seen the request a small loan offering his Facebook his contacts his family, etc. I looked at his history he asked before offering the same Facebook.

So I told him all these contacts and family and they won't loan you yet you ask here? I then tagged him. Cuz come on you trying again without collateral. When I went to tag him. I seen maybe? A week earlier he left comment for me. I included that FAKE feedback in his profile. I told him tisk tisk. He said it was cuz of his "friend" some Snickerdoodle guy. I'll bet that's his Alt. Cuz that Snickeroodle kept pming me. I asked him to stop but he kept on. Those messages are in my box too. Finally though Snicker stopped pming me. I don't block people if anyone wants to PM go ahead.

So today I seen this thread. It's the biggest lie. But then again what do you expect from butthurt scammer only more lies.

I answered this thread and opened my own letting people know if you have something to say at least let me know.

Shady to 1 lie and 2 think I wouldn't eventually see.

So let's see these screenshots. If mods want to waste time go ahead in my inbox I don't hide stuff or scared what's there.

Come on OP we are waiting

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

What motive would OP have to lie?  How about retaliation?   My trust page is filled with very detailed accusations against me, but none of them are true.  People spread bullshit all the time in retaliation for negs.  OP probably just doesn't like the neg mammabitcoin2u left him and thus started this thread.  You go, kiddo.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:40:14 AM

If he/she is actually trolling and constantly posting off-topic messages, then they would be breaking the forum rules and you could report them. Otherwise, if their opinions are valid and coherent with the threads that they are posting them in, you can not do anything. If you are starting your own thread(s) and want to avoid certain members, then make sure to make it self-moderated.

Thank you for posting fairly. I can't my usual Smiley stuff atm.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:44:42 AM

What motive would OP have to lie?  How about retaliation?   My trust page is filled with very detailed accusations against me, but none of them are true.  People spread bullshit all the time in retaliation for negs.  OP probably just doesn't like the neg mammabitcoin2u left him and thus started this thread.  You go, kiddo.
OP plans to run a pretty big ICO, thus they may feel like any (negative) trust rating on them could/would negatively affect the outcome of it. It's weird that someone who plans to collect such a large amount of funds had to request a 0.01 BTC loan. I'm going to assume that it was attempted trust farming, though I can't really prove that due to the lack of admission (et. al.).

Sharp eye.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

What motive would OP have to lie?  How about retaliation?   My trust page is filled with very detailed accusations against me, but none of them are true.  People spread bullshit all the time in retaliation for negs.  OP probably just doesn't like the neg mammabitcoin2u left him and thus started this thread.  You go, kiddo.

He sure don't. Maybe next is I'm the father? Then we'll go to Maury and he'll say " DNA test results YOU ARE (edit NIT for) NOT THE FATHER" OP runs off stage crying.

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:00:16 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 05:12:19 AM by mammabitcoin2u

OP plans to run a pretty big ICO, thus they may feel like any (negative) trust rating on them could/would negatively affect the outcome of it. It's weird that someone who plans to collect such a large amount of funds had to request a 0.01 BTC loan. I'm going to assume that it was attempted trust farming, though I can't really prove that due to the lack of admission (et. al.).

Sharp eye.

Ahh but still. ICO? And if I search history n see this ICO offering Facebook I'm not buying his ICO.

Let alone see this crazy shit. I wonder if he is that Snickeroodle guy? He kept pming me. Then telling me that I couldn't resist? I pissed laughing 2 funny. But he did finally stop. I posted think an image or mention in post. So who's trolling?

Hey OP a Newbie would of been better for ICO instead of small loan with friends n family edit: Facebook and nothing else to offer as collateral on the small loan. I'm keeping this my only account doubt that user name is.

mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:16:48 AM

Come on OP you're online been online.

You start this bullshit. And don't return? Like a lying bitch.

Is asking you to post screenshots? You said I sent you messages "terrorizing" you. We know you lying just loser like the dude eating from garbage YET ck wallet got 300.

Stupid Bitch wasting my time.

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

Is asking you to post screenshots? You said I sent you messages "terrorizing" you. We know you lying just loser like the dude eating from garbage YET ck wallet got 300.

Cheesy

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:50:41 PM

Cheesy

This means OP is just telling shit here. There is no proofs of his accusation and his ICO is a bit shady because his behavior. This whole thread is just for trolling people that has been in conflict with you in the. Lock this thread immediately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: