Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A MUST SEE video on why ETC will win: Deconstruction of the HF by Chris Ellis  (Read 2264 times)
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:42:28 PM

I've heard he's less into ETC as of late.
Source?

There is none because it's a straight up lie. I just did an epicenter bitcoin episode on ETC. We are starting the process to get a roadmap setup and hire devs to execute it. It's truly amazing how much FUD spreads through this space.

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1448

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:15:40 AM

My analysis is the traders who are dumping are the same people who came in late. They thought that ETC will reach ETH parity in a short amount of time so the bought at any price available. The few clever ones dumped on the buyers early and took profit. When the majority realized this they too dumped taking small profits and some dumped resulting in losses.

The trade volume of the ETC is quite low at the moment. I think the big dump has not started yet so far.

Or it will not happen. Charles Hoskinson has already committed in helping ETC get organized for the creation of a road map, build a structured governance, get developers to start working on the platform and finally provide funding for maintenance. Even if you are an ETC hater it would be stupid to dump now. It is better to wait for a better price to sell.

If the white hat hacker dump the ETC to the market and donate the proceeds to the ETH community, then it might not be good for ETC.

It will be bad only for the price of ETC. If the attacker and white hate hackers and the Ethereum foundation decide to dump, it will not kill the platform. It will live on. I also speculate that they will not dump. Why? Because ETC now has also a chance to become successful. They will now want to have a stake both in ETC and ETH.

I think only one of the Etheruem will prosper. Developers and business do not like to develop for two chains.

No. ETC and ETH will diverge and each will go on its own. So there will be no reason for developers and companies to build on both chains. I noticed that most Ethereum fork supporters want only one chain because their position is threatened by the original chain. Blame Vitalik for the fork. The original chain will live on whether they like it or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Juhagic

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:15:38 PM

My analysis is the traders who are dumping are the same people who came in late. They thought that ETC will reach ETH parity in a short amount of time so the bought at any price available. The few clever ones dumped on the buyers early and took profit. When the majority realized this they too dumped taking small profits and some dumped resulting in losses.

The trade volume of the ETC is quite low at the moment. I think the big dump has not started yet so far.

Or it will not happen. Charles Hoskinson has already committed in helping ETC get organized for the creation of a road map, build a structured governance, get developers to start working on the platform and finally provide funding for maintenance. Even if you are an ETC hater it would be stupid to dump now. It is better to wait for a better price to sell.

If the white hat hacker dump the ETC to the market and donate the proceeds to the ETH community, then it might not be good for ETC.

It will be bad only for the price of ETC. If the attacker and white hate hackers and the Ethereum foundation decide to dump, it will not kill the platform. It will live on. I also speculate that they will not dump. Why? Because ETC now has also a chance to become successful. They will now want to have a stake both in ETC and ETH.

I think only one of the Etheruem will prosper. Developers and business do not like to develop for two chains.

No. ETC and ETH will diverge and each will go on its own. So there will be no reason for developers and companies to build on both chains. I noticed that most Ethereum fork supporters want only one chain because their position is threatened by the original chain. Blame Vitalik for the fork. The original chain will live on whether they like it or not.

The Ethreum Classic price is quite high at the moment. If it rises further, it might attract some big dump. That is a big concern.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: