Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS FOR NEWBIE?  (Read 921 times)
malikusama (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:02:47 PM

I am a newbie, I want to know about the best signature campaigns for newbie?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:04:02 PM

Based on this thread where all/most of the campaigns are listed there, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953 Pokémon Go Getters seems a good campaign to start with, check their thread because the slots are taken fast, anyway with a newbie you can't expect too much.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:13:16 PM

None. Campaigns that accept newbies nowadays pay bad rates and are mostly a waste of your time. Use the short time until you rank up to learn as much as you can so you can actually contribute to a discussion once you are at least member and can join a halfwhat decent campaign.

Judging by your posting history and your current signature you will not follow my advice. Please dont start a crying thread in meta after your inevitable ban.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:19:44 PM

777coin and bitvest seem to be the best ones for newbie acceptane.
They are quite good pay and you shouldn't expect very much from a signature campaign for a newbie as it can produce a bad image for them (if the person scams or something as little is known abou them).
The previous link posted just below the OP will also help as it shows a list of all of the signature campaigns on this site.
HrvatskaVojska

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:20:10 PM

Best signature campaign is for newbies best bitvest and 777coin right now in this moment.
raj1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:35:50 PM

mate i will say learn about this forum and read all the rules here. wait upto jr.member rank and join a sampaingn after that.you will gather experiance in that mean time
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:03:34 PM

I would recommend ranking up first, there are signature campaigns available for newbies but they do not pay much. It's best to rank up and join a good paying signature campaign so you can contribute to the forum in the best way.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:16:07 PM

I don't think signature campaign managers will accept newbie as a member of the campaign. I suggest you rank up first your account for at least Jr. Member. And make sure that you will maintain the post quality of that account High(3-4 lines per post) so that you can easily accepted to the campaigns. Then if you reached Jr. Member, you can join the Secondstrade.com(just like mine). If you want to know what is a good quality post, try to refer to my posts.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

You`ll notice that most of the better campaigns are closed off now..

So you`ll want to reach your account to being a sr.member minimum the way I see it.

If your'e trying to make money off of it solely then just get a job lol. Then just buy the bitcoin when you prices that are low like at this point in time.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:13:07 PM

Seeing as anybody could create a newbie account and instantly enroll it in a signature campaign that pays well, most signature campaigns are wary of low-tier users.
As already mentioned your best bet is to wait to rank up, and honestly when good signature campaigns open up the slots fill up quickly. Stay vigilante, keep your post quality high and aim for Sr. Member
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:18:53 PM

campaign signature support newbie is low maybe only three is campaign signature support newbie
1 bitves
2 777
3 why future dot com
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:18:58 AM

Its not advisable for newbie to join in the sig campaigna since its not worth for your effort and campaign managers might dont accept newbies its because they have more limitation on sig space and post time limits.

So thats why it is reasonable first to raise your account and wait for it to rank up.

But if you cannot really wait well 777coin and bitvest are accepting newbies For now.

PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:42:46 AM

i think its bitvest and 777 coin.. it is the longest running campaign and their rate is good.
and maybe some signature campaign from alt coin is good too for newbie. because some of them distribute bounty in equal regardless
of ranking. Smiley

SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:49:02 AM

option signature campaign for newbie
is very low option only 3 is ready campaign signature support bitcoin is the best 777 and bitvest
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:24:50 AM

option signature campaign for newbie
is very low option only 3 is ready campaign signature support bitcoin is the best 777 and bitvest

If you will not be accepted on bitvest and 777coin which is acceptinh newbies for now well newbies can go to altcoin section where they can earn more bounties on altcoin signature campaigns aswell as it is better for them since sig campaigns paying btc are very strict on accepting them since they have limited capabilities to do in this furom.

signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:34:44 AM

event its just a small amount for newbie, but it nice to try

you can browse about 'signature campaigns' thread at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

I'm newbie, and its my first time join the signature campaign program, I choose bitvest
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 11:38:41 AM

I am a Member. Can I join a campaign?
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:10:24 PM

Many comments just shows how many people don't understand how signature campaigns works. First you need to apply for joining, then manager's decide are you good enough for them or not.
Before applying check campaign thread, see what they ask from their participants, check how high payments they have, and what kind of posts they pay.
Don't be lazy and check every campaign on forum, compare them and find the best for you and your style of posting. There is a lot of members here that wish to enter in good campaign, that means that everyone need to work hard for good places.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:38:35 PM

Do you know what you should be knowing ?
 ->What is bitcoin?
 ->How transactions work ?
 ->What is encryption ?
 ->How bitcoin networks work ?

Signature campaigns is the last thing you should be worrying about.Without the knowledge of above you're going to spam anyway.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

There are already so many threads made similar to this. I'm too lazy myself to search for them. There aren't really any "best" signature campaign out there since each signature campaign have their own rules and payment systems.

There are many factors that you can consider too such as the campaign manager attitude, punctual payments, the community of the campaign, payment method, min/max post count, post rewards, etc.

It all depends on your personal preference.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:00:37 PM

Here's a list of campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0, but the ones that you can join are secondstrade, bitvest, 777coin, talk about the future, and pokemon go getters. Deribit seems to be full.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:28:33 AM

Bitvest and 777coin I think is fiyt for. You but for newbie it's only small amounth rate you will receive is much better if you make your rank high first before joining in any campaign, in newbie member it feal like you will just do faucet for that rate.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:56:43 AM

Here's a list of campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0, but the ones that you can join are secondstrade, bitvest, 777coin, talk about the future, and pokemon go getters. Deribit seems to be full.

Deribet is done but other you have mentioned is very advisabke for him to join since they are allowing jr member's to join in their campaign aswell as he can also go to altcoin section since the payment for altcoin section maybe highest than btc payments for his ranks, so its up to him where he wants to go on which type of payment he wants to receive but he must remember 1 thing campaign managers who's paying in btc is very strict on sorting and selecting their participants.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:09:10 AM

You know mostly best campaign are not accept the newbie, because they start to full member and others, but you are newbie, it is your starting career with signature campaign, but after 4 month when you will be full member than you have a choice to join the best campaign, only need you posts quality , So follow the rules and don't scam, it is better for you.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:09:06 AM

There is no Best signature campaign for newbie but a Signature Campaign that is accepting even a newbie Theres a 777coin and bitvest they are still accepting newbie I guess . But do not expect too big from signature campaigns as a newbie and some of them are delaying they payout I dont lnow whats their reason but it is a good start to participate to them while you are a newbie so if ever you've reached the member rank or higher you can already join to campaigns with a better payment .
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:32:12 AM

Actually there's no exact answer to your question dude. Maybe there are campaign that accepts newbie members but its best there. If I were you, wait until you become a member rank, there's many campaign that accept member rank and have a good pay rate.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: