Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS FOR NEWBIE?  (Read 921 times)
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:00:37 PM

Here's a list of campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0, but the ones that you can join are secondstrade, bitvest, 777coin, talk about the future, and pokemon go getters. Deribit seems to be full.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:28:33 AM

I am a newbie, I want to know about the best signature campaigns for newbie?

Bitvest and 777coin I think is fiyt for. You but for newbie it's only small amounth rate you will receive is much better if you make your rank high first before joining in any campaign, in newbie member it feal like you will just do faucet for that rate.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:56:43 AM

Here's a list of campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0, but the ones that you can join are secondstrade, bitvest, 777coin, talk about the future, and pokemon go getters. Deribit seems to be full.

Deribet is done but other you have mentioned is very advisabke for him to join since they are allowing jr member's to join in their campaign aswell as he can also go to altcoin section since the payment for altcoin section maybe highest than btc payments for his ranks, so its up to him where he wants to go on which type of payment he wants to receive but he must remember 1 thing campaign managers who's paying in btc is very strict on sorting and selecting their participants.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:09:10 AM

You know mostly best campaign are not accept the newbie, because they start to full member and others, but you are newbie, it is your starting career with signature campaign, but after 4 month when you will be full member than you have a choice to join the best campaign, only need you posts quality , So follow the rules and don't scam, it is better for you.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:09:06 AM

There is no Best signature campaign for newbie but a Signature Campaign that is accepting even a newbie Theres a 777coin and bitvest they are still accepting newbie I guess . But do not expect too big from signature campaigns as a newbie and some of them are delaying they payout I dont lnow whats their reason but it is a good start to participate to them while you are a newbie so if ever you've reached the member rank or higher you can already join to campaigns with a better payment .
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:32:12 AM

Actually there's no exact answer to your question dude. Maybe there are campaign that accepts newbie members but its best there. If I were you, wait until you become a member rank, there's many campaign that accept member rank and have a good pay rate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: