Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon GO LEVEL BOOSTING SERVICES! Cheap! Starting at $0.50!  (Read 1575 times)
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:08:25 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 08:23:55 PM by Kyle Lowry

WARNING: There is a risk of getting banned since we will be botting. No warranties are offered at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:10:11 PM

Are these hand-leveled by you going out and actually walking around, training pokemon and leveling them up as the game intended?
Or are you throwing accounts on a GPS Spoofer, or other automation that breaks the ToS of the game and may result in the ban of their account?

I only ask so everyone is aware of the risks involved, and do you offer any standing guarantee that your methods won't harm your customers?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:13:44 PM

Are these hand-leveled by you going out and actually walking around, training pokemon and leveling them up as the game intended?
Or are you throwing accounts on a GPS Spoofer, or other automation that breaks the ToS of the game and may result in the ban of their account?

I only ask so everyone is aware of the risks involved, and do you offer any standing guarantee that your methods won't harm your customers?

As stated in the thread design, it's done by bots and I recommend using a second account for this in case something were to happen in the future Smiley Last thing I want is for people to have their mains compromised because of me.

If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask, will respond to all ASAP.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:21:07 PM

As stated in the thread design, it's done by bots and I recommend using a second account for this in case something were to happen in the future Smiley Last thing I want is for people to have their mains compromised because of me.

My mistake, I'm not wearing my glasses so I must have brushed passed that tid-bit. Have you had any experience with bans thus far? I heard Niantic is only doing 30Minute-12Hour Bans, but that may segway into longer bans if they decide to crack down on the bots.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:23:56 PM

My mistake, I'm not wearing my glasses so I must have brushed passed that tid-bit. Have you had any experience with bans thus far? I heard Niantic is only doing 30Minute-12Hour Bans, but that may segway into longer bans if they decide to crack down on the bots.

So far, I have seen a few soft bans (the short ones), but they're easily bypassed on my end and only really occur when I'm hunting rare Pokemon.
Hope that answers your question Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:42:03 PM

Can we order a fresh account from you or do we need to create an account beforehand and then give you the username and password? It would be great if you could provide a fresh account.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:07:38 PM

Can we order a fresh account from you or do we need to create an account beforehand and then give you the username and password? It would be great if you could provide a fresh account.

Either way is fine. You can supply the account or I can make the account. Your call, just let me know Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:24:31 AM

Either way is fine. You can supply the account or I can make the account. Your call, just let me know Smiley

Great, what is the approximate highest CP of the pokemon at a level 10 account?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:49:43 AM

Great, what is the approximate highest CP of the pokemon at a level 10 account?

At level 10, definitely under 1000. Just purely because at level 10 you can't find that many strong Pokemon yet Tongue Level 20 should have a few Pokemon in the 1000s and Level 30 usually has quite a few 2000s and a ton of 1000s.
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:04:48 AM

I am wondering how you can do this for people correctly.  I am all for getting a boost, but is this way wrong or will I get booted if I pay to get this level?  Please respond before I think about making a purchase.

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:15:57 AM

I am wondering how you can do this for people correctly.  I am all for getting a boost, but is this way wrong or will I get booted if I pay to get this level?  Please respond before I think about making a purchase.

What do you mean by booted? If you're talking about bans, as of right now you can only possibly get a soft ban, which is really just a cooldown for a few hours. I can easily get past that for you as well. Nobody has received a permanent ban if that's what you were wondering.

If not, please let me know and I'll try my best to answer your question.
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:04:37 AM

What do you mean by booted? If you're talking about bans, as of right now you can only possibly get a soft ban, which is really just a cooldown for a few hours. I can easily get past that for you as well. Nobody has received a permanent ban if that's what you were wondering.

If not, please let me know and I'll try my best to answer your question.
You can PM me on this if you would like, but I would like to know how you are going to get past a ban.  I am not looking to do anything that will get me in trouble or anything.  If this is an accounts you personally built up and did not use any bots, then that is different, I am just concerned with crossing the line and supporting someone who is farming accounts with bots or such.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:23:47 PM

Is there a version of this where you already have an account and want to level up , for example if I have a level 20 account and want it to be level 30 ? Is that a possibility, all the features and prices I see is from level 0 to something but I couldn't see one for already leveled up account.
It would be a good addition and would be simple to implement for you to do so. I suggest you look into it. Prices from 0.5 and 2.5 looks great for starting out to be honest.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:39:19 PM

Is there a version of this where you already have an account and want to level up , for example if I have a level 20 account and want it to be level 30 ? Is that a possibility, all the features and prices I see is from level 0 to something but I couldn't see one for already leveled up account.
It would be a good addition and would be simple to implement for you to do so. I suggest you look into it. Prices from 0.5 and 2.5 looks great for starting out to be honest.

Of course! Just send me a message on here or on Skype. Since these would be custom depending on your starting level, each case would have a different price. If you're interested, let me know!
preb

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:31:18 AM

soft bans are no big deal, really easy to by pass. very cheap offer I was thinking of doing something similar for almost twice these prices. i'm curious what bot(s) you're using, mind pm?
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:12:31 AM

I bought this from kyle and had my account boosted to level 30. only took half a day. had open communication and answered all my questions. he'll do exactly what you want done and quickly.

thanks
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:37:32 PM

Your designs are really nice for your packages.
I can't get pokemon go to work it always says gps not available no matter what i try Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:24:58 AM

Hey mate if I'll buy your service do you mean from lvl 1- 20 only $2.50
I mean the total price that I will send you is only $2.50 is that correct?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:35:58 AM

Sent you a PM but yes, that is correct (for fast setting).
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:03:53 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 06:50:49 AM by x4

Sent you a PM but yes, that is correct (for fast setting).
Check your PM mate, and respond to your PM

EDIT: My pokemon go account has been boosted with just a few couple of hours, this man is trusted, plus one to this guy.

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: