Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan & Ned getting desperate to keep the ponzi going  (Read 1106 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:50:12 AM

As long as you remain factual and don't repeat the nonsense about the forward stock splits being a loss of value, then I will support your factual posts such as this one.

The concept of stock splits make sense for a real share in a company but for a currency it's nonsense.

Thank you !

I am sooooo sick of fucking hearing people compare the two.. it's a massive crock of shit !

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:54:14 AM

As long as you remain factual and don't repeat the nonsense about the forward stock splits being a loss of value, then I will support your factual posts such as this one.

The concept of stock splits make sense for a real share in a company but for a currency it's nonsense.

Thank you !

I am sooooo sick of fucking hearing people compare the two.. it's a massive crock of shit !

If the rules are encoded in the blockchain, then what is the salient distinction from any other rule encoded in the blockchain?

So minting new coins is also a crock of shit?

I agree that the stock split is a pita and a stupid decision decision ostensibly motivated by saving a couple of bytes for each amount in a transaction, but it does not affect the value of the currency at all (at least not in terms of proportion of the market capitalization, although one might argue that it will be chaotic and cause irrational price fluctuation).

If you are going to criticize Steem, there are much more egregious weaknesses you can enumerate than this weak-ass shit argument.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:44:42 AM

Comparisons to the REAL Stock Markets are a crock of shit.

I don't want to hear it until we have our own Berni Madoff & Martha Stewart and many more in jail.

Until then spare me the silly nonsense comparisons please.

PS:
You just got "Top-Shelf'd"  Cool

PPS:
@OP
Sorry i forgot to say i really liked you first post and added comments.
Good job who ever you are !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: