Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Trading Calls  (Read 2166 times)
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:22:06 PM

it's simple, post your buy order and post you sell order.

Yes, you have already seen that in my posts. I buy at the OPEN and sell at the CLOSE. Some people I know are happy taking a 1% profit every day, so they set their exit accordingly. You are more than welcome to do the same. Trading does not have to be hard, only we as humans make it hard.

what is the problem just simple post, screenshot of open order, and sell order.
keep it simple.
CookieFactory

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:34:24 PM

Why not just remove any ambiguity and post something like:

Buy at 670 on 8/3/2016 12:00:00

instead of forcing people to look up what you mean by open/close. Just common sense.
macorcina

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:38:41 PM

instead of forcing people to look up what you mean by open/close. Just common sense.
maybe is no real order on exchange ? just guessing
dailybtc (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:24:48 PM

Seriously? Do you want me to wipe your chin with a nappy and put you to bed afterwards too?

Sheesh! If you can't buy at the OPEN, sell at the CLOSE (about the 5th time I've had to say this . . .) then please do something else with your money other than trading. If those instructions are too hard then trading is just not for you.
macorcina

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

trading is simple buy low sell high, like tennis or golf just hit the ball, and make millions. grand slam waiting for you.
if you don't know when to hit the ball , then nothing
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:34:15 PM

trading is simple buy low sell high, like tennis or golf just hit the ball, and make millions. grand slam waiting for you.
Is there some reason why you are unable to understand: buy at the OPEN sell at the CLOSE.

You are choosing to make this difficult.
macorcina

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:46:30 PM

Is there some reason why you are unable to understand: buy at the OPEN sell at the CLOSE.

I am sorry bother you I am retarded, please post example of trading, you trading,maybe I will understand if i see example. sorry again why I bother you
CookieFactory

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:03:40 PM

Seriously? Do you want me to wipe your chin with a nappy and put you to bed afterwards too?

Sheesh! If you can't buy at the OPEN, sell at the CLOSE (about the 5th time I've had to say this . . .) then please do something else with your money other than trading. If those instructions are too hard then trading is just not for you.

Yeah so if I have to explain the benefits of being explicit to you, you must not be a very good developer or data scientist.
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:54:39 PM

I am sorry bother you I am retarded, please post example of trading, you trading,maybe I will understand if i see example. sorry again why I bother you
Maybe trading is just not for you
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

Yeah so if I have to explain the benefits of being explicit to you, you must not be a very good developer or data scientist.
I think you would benefit from another line of work. Trading is just not for you
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:14:06 AM

I'd like to see just a little higher volume in the BTC market before going long on it. So I think we're headed into a period of indecision and tomorrow's stance is neutral. Sit on cash for a bit and lets see what the trading day brings.

Public calls record: 2-1
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:26:23 AM

it's simple, post your buy order and post you sell order.

Yes, you have already seen that in my posts. I buy at the OPEN and sell at the CLOSE. Some people I know are happy taking a 1% profit every day, so they set their exit accordingly. You are more than welcome to do the same. Trading does not have to be hard, only we as humans make it hard.

Hmf? Well, I don't have idea on where to enter and exit in the trading. I just analyze the chart, when I see that the candlestick turns red and the trade history is more on selling. I tend to buy because the price is low and then, I set my desired amount and wait for 2-3 days and there. I make my profit. Usually 50-100% of it. And if lucky, I Even doubles or triples my capital.
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:08:06 AM

Low volume day continues my neutral position on BTCUSD. Starting the formation of a flag pattern that may indicate growth later in the week. But official call for now is to hold cash and sit on the sidelines for the short term.

Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:18:22 AM

Low volume day continues my neutral position on BTCUSD. Starting the formation of a flag pattern that may indicate growth later in the week. But official call for now is to hold cash and sit on the sidelines for the short term.

How much are you actually trading?  $ 1.00 , $ 1,000,000.00 or something in between?

I think we all get your insistence on buying at the opening bell and selling at the closing bell, but you haven't explained is it all that you've bought in the day, or a portion?

Who are you getting to cross verify your Public Calls record?
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:51:34 AM

How much are you actually trading?  $ 1.00 , $ 1,000,000.00 or something in between?

I think we all get your insistence on buying at the opening bell and selling at the closing bell, but you haven't explained is it all that you've bought in the day, or a portion?

I use a proprietary model, based in data science, for all of my calls. I do not go into details because I've invested a lot into those models.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:56:54 AM

Interesting, I will be following.
macorcina

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:28:36 PM

How much are you actually trading?  $ 1.00 , $ 1,000,000.00 or something in between?

does not exist "open market and close market" on crypto. crypto market is 24/7/365/ ....
unlike forex and stock market

/"It is a common mistake to get caught up in all kinds of theories and overthinking your trading. I am giving you permission to keep things simple  "/
/"Is there some reason why you are unable to understand: buy at the OPEN sell at the CLOSE. You are choosing to make this difficult."/
/"I use a proprietary model, based in data science, for all of my calls. I do not go into details because I've invested a lot into those models."/

dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:06:01 PM

How much are you actually trading?  $ 1.00 , $ 1,000,000.00 or something in between?

does not exist "open market and close market" on crypto. crypto market is 24/7/365/ ....

/"It is a common mistake to get caught up in all kinds of theories and overthinking your trading. I am giving you permission to keep things simple  "/
/"Is there some reason why you are unable to understand: buy at the OPEN sell at the CLOSE. You are choosing to make this difficult."/
/"I use a proprietary model, based in data science, for all of my calls. I do not go into details because I've invested a lot into those models."/

Please refer to my first post. I've clearly stated that I trade on DAILY charts. If you are unable to understand OPEN and CLOSE on a DAILY chart, then please find another line of work - trading is just not for you.
macorcina

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:34:34 PM

/"It is a common mistake to get caught up in all kinds of theories and overthinking your trading. I am giving you permission to keep things simple  "/

Please refer to my first post. I've clearly stated that I trade on DAILY charts. If you are unable to understand OPEN and CLOSE on a DAILY chart, then please find another line of work - trading is just not for you.

you know what is for me or what is not ?  first agree with yourself it is  "simple " or it is "proprietary model, based in data science"

If it is simple , whay you " I've invested a lot into those models.", Huh
dailybtc (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:55:13 PM

you know what is for me or what is not ?

1 - I think its clear to anyone here that you are simply not smart enough for trading. I am saving you a lot of money by advising you to find another line of work

2 - I will be happy to reply to your comments once again as soon as you start posting your own picks and making your record public. Until that time comes, I am unwilling to engage any more with you, you are simply not worth the effort.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: