Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 5348 times)
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:48:03 PM

McGregor and Diaz sure knows how to hype their upcoming fight. That presser that ended up in a plastic bittle throwing incident will catch the attention of those doubters and haters of the McGregor Vs Diaz 2. Im locking in to McGregor on this one. Odds in other sports betting site is showing McGregor as the favorite
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:58:19 AM

McGregor and Diaz sure knows how to hype their upcoming fight. That presser that ended up in a plastic bittle throwing incident will catch the attention of those doubters and haters of the McGregor Vs Diaz 2. Im locking in to McGregor on this one. Odds in other sports betting site is showing McGregor as the favorite

MCgregor is too cocky and he is trying hard to portrait a tough man face. Coming in late for the presser and that too half an hour after the scheduled time and not apologizing, he thinks he is something else.
Mcgregor is better prepared this time around,good for him,if mcgregor is in good cardio condition i expect this fight to last 5 rounds .if Mcgregor tries to finish the fight earlier then it is bad for mcgregor only as it is not easy to knock out Nate. i wont even be surprised if Mcgregor tries to take Nate down in the first round, because he wants to prove something here  Grin

Dana white wont favor Mcgregor from now on since he thinks he is above everyone else. So now after this fight he will have to face Jose Aldo or vacate his belt. Last time i lost my bet with Aldo but this time too i am going with Aldo because he will teach Mcgregor a good lesson  Smiley
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:45:48 AM

Laughed so hard when I watched the video Grin, it's hilarious that the UFC promotes this kind of act, oh well their main priority is drawing money for their own business. By the way, Conor McGregor should maximize his strength to take down Nate Diaz on the ground in round 1 or  2 as soon as possible. If he failed then the only chance of McCregor to win is to play tag with him, use the octagon wise, like what Floyd Mayweather Jr. did when he fought Manny Pacquaio and get a unanimous decision.

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:50:25 AM

Nate could of stayed and slap the fire out of Conors face! he left so he can fuck him up on Saturday! Nate has completely nothing to be scared of when it comes to Conor. he's tired of hearing bullshit! Conor comes late just to talk bullshit! Nathan already won this fight! Nate always been like this remember before UFC 196 when Nate walked off!? it's nothing new and he ain't scared of shit he be there locked in the cage with the plumber!
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:04:58 AM

Laughed so hard when I watched the video Grin, it's hilarious that the UFC promotes this kind of act, oh well their main priority is drawing money for their own business. By the way, Conor McGregor should maximize his strength to take down Nate Diaz on the ground in round 1 or  2 as soon as possible. If he failed then the only chance of McCregor to win is to play tag with him, use the octagon wise, like what Floyd Mayweather Jr. did when he fought Manny Pacquaio and get a unanimous decision.
Well McGregor learned his lessons on their first fight so he should have made his adjustments and studied the moves of Diaz, remember that ths fight should have been the Main Event of UFC 200 but I'm thinking that dana wanted more money and McGregor wanted more time so dana decided to push the schedule a bit further to UFC 202 and tapped the services of Lesnar to hype UFC 200.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:21:36 PM

Lol those guys are pumping this real hard. I didn't see the flying plastic bottle moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68M7HJlSS9M

You can see it there for those that missed it.

I was thinking about not staying up late to fight the match because it breaks my schedule and I wake up feeling like shit next day by going so late to sleep, but I may try to watch it live.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:49:23 AM

I think I got used to their hyped up presser and today during their weigh-ins I was waiting for something to happen, too bad Dana White is between Conor and Nate so he immediately separated the two when hell is about to loose again.

BTW I thought Dana and the Fertitas sold UFC already what is Dana still doing in every press con? Did they keep him since Dana is like the face of UFC?
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1424

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:07:11 AM

UFC 202: Official Weigh-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVj1Zkj55M

Just skip it right to McGregor and Diaz's weigh ins!  This is gonna be an awesome fight.  I wish we could make a poll.  Anyway here goes, I wanna see all your answers.

"Will this fight be the fight of the decade?"

* Yes
* No

"And why?"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:25:23 PM

Damn I don't think I can stay late tonight to watch the fight live. Does anyone know a website where they upload the full fights? because its hell trying to fight the full fight stream after since they report for copyright so fast, also while you search for a link you get spoiled with the final result 40 times.
rampagejackson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:34:10 PM

If you don't want to stay up late, just get up in the morning and torrent the full PPV.  Do this without looking on any news sites, logging into Skype, Facebook etc... then watch it like its live.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:34:37 PM

If you don't want to stay up late, just get up in the morning and torrent the full PPV.  Do this without looking on any news sites, logging into Skype, Facebook etc... then watch it like its live.

This is good advice, but remember to not look at the comments of the torrent. If you use piratebay for example, do not look at the comments or you will most likely find someone talking about the guy that lost or won.

Are there any recommended trackers?  I only know piratebay and im not sure if they will have it ready next day.
rampagejackson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:48:47 PM

I live in western Europe and pirate bay etc will always have torrents available for major PPV events when I get up in the morning.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:57:00 PM

This fight will be aired live by our cable network here in the Philippines at around 11AM Manila time and reolay will be at 9PM Manila time. Placed my bet on Diaz through Directbet. I have a feeling this will be a repeat of what happened on their first face off. McTapper will tap out again or lose via decision.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:49:03 PM

No matter how hard McGregor hit Diaz , the American just won't get down , you can see through his bloody head , he never give up. I think McGregor are over confident , he claimed he can knock Diaz out in just 2 round. But i know some words he said are just for market purpose, don't mean nothing. The real fight won't be easy at all , but i think McGregor will eventuallly win the battle , he learned a lesson from his lost and definitely have come out with a new plan.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:31:49 PM

My UFC 202 predictions

Nate Diaz vs.Conor McGregor
I dont think of any reason to back Conor Mcgregor in this second match,i am sure Conor has prepared very well for this match. i will go with Diaz with this one

Anthony Johnson vs Glover Teixeira

I am quite interested to see this match,One punch from Johnson will end this match, Teixeira is also a good boxer ,will he try to take johnson down and grapple with him. i will go with Antony Johnson to win this match

Rick Story vs Donald Cerrone
Cerrone has been on fire at welterweight, but rick story is a worker, it is yet another interesting match, i will go for Rick story with this one

Cody Garbrandt def Takeya Mizugaki

Raquel Pennington def Elizabeth Phillips
Fedorfan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:33:38 PM

This will be just be the first fight all over again. That's my prediction... ;-) I hope
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1424

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

Big movement in the over 2.5 rounds line.  There's a lot of money coming in on that bet so maybe some people in the know expects to see this to reach the championship rounds.  In that case this might be a dog fight, and if it is, Diaz might have the edge.  I am slowly having regrets betting on McGregor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:10:40 AM

I live in western Europe and pirate bay etc will always have torrents available for major PPV events when I get up in the morning.

Thanks for the suggestion mate, i also can't watch this for now because i have to do something but i have bet on McGregor so i can know who is the winner. So i will get spoiler lol.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:00:10 AM

conor is just a man hungry for his vengeance right now, nate doesnt need to play mindgames with him to get in his head, its so stupid people saying that nate is playing games to get in his head, nate has been in conor's head constantly since the night of 196. its normal when you are on a roll and a guy stops it that hes in your head everyone would have that if conor wins and fighs nate again then nate can do what he wants he wont get inside conor's head. conor wasnt the first time either but underestimated him and now nate is in his head cuz conor has to take it more serious then anything in his life and i wont be shocked if conor does it here, hes better then before be sure of that.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:19:59 AM

UFC 202: Official Weigh-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVj1Zkj55M

Just skip it right to McGregor and Diaz's weigh ins!  This is gonna be an awesome fight.  I wish we could make a poll.  Anyway here goes, I wanna see all your answers.

"Will this fight be the fight of the decade?"

* Yes
* No

"And why?"
Lol. It cant be the fight of the year because theres a lot of great fighter in the ufc. Just waiting for a good match ups that could possibly a potential fight of the decade. Nate vs Conor, i think it will not. This two are too cocky and i hate that. But we will see that when they fight at the octagon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: