Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 5348 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:33:41 AM

In my opinion this fight was the definition of a tie!

How are you getting to the conclusion of it being a tie?

round 1 - McGregor
round 2 - McGregor
round 3 - Diaz
round 4 - McGregor
round 5 - Diaz

Close fight but the right decision for me.

I have it exactly like Rampage has it. Close fight for sure but it can only be a tie if you score diaz 10-8 in the third but if your going to do that couldn't you have
scored round 1 or 2  10-8 for conor cause of the knockdowns?  Close fight but the right fighter won
Connor seriously needs to ramp up his training for stamina. He was clearly gassed out when Nate Diaz started to land punches on his face. He was breathing heavily the whole of third round. Good thing Nate Diaz was also feeling a little gassed and bothered by the blood dripping to his eyes. Would be interesting to see them fight at Connor's weight requirement.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:48:45 AM

I'm a bit new to betting on UFC; I'm lucky I bet on McGregor for this match  Grin

Just a question, why does McGregor want Diaz to drop his weight? They're both equal at 77kg, so wouldn't the next match be unfair for Diaz if he loses weight? Will McGregor shed some pounds as well?

Either way, this fight was very entertaining to watch!
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:39:57 PM

I'm a bit new to betting on UFC; I'm lucky I bet on McGregor for this match  Grin

Just a question, why does McGregor want Diaz to drop his weight? They're both equal at 77kg, so wouldn't the next match be unfair for Diaz if he loses weight? Will McGregor shed some pounds as well?

McGregor is naturally a lean guy with less muscle mass than that. 77kg is way too big for him, he was pushing himself to fight Nate at that weight. This cause him to start running out of cardio way faster than he would if he was lighter. That is why bodybuilders have poor stamina in fights and stuff like that, moving the extra weight is demanding on the body.

The odds for the next gamble in Diaz vs McGregor 3 are in favor of McGregor since he will be at the weight he feels himself more comfortable at.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:40:38 PM

haha Nate Diaz didn't take long to talk more smack.

He tweeted to Conor

Hahaha u didn't even win 😎

Man number 3 may be the biggest fight ever in history of boxing
and ufc. Ufc has already taken over boxing and have no idea who
would buy a boxing match at this point.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:59:19 AM

As for McGregor vs Diaz 3, I would prefer that McGregor first defend the feather weight belt, win that fight.  Then go after Alvarez and win the light weight belt, hopefully also win that fight making him champ in two divisions.
Then Diaz challenges him at 155 (light weight) for the belt.  Who knows, maybe it's already being set up by Dana White and McGregor.

The funny thing is,Mcgregor and his coach are against the match with Jose Aldo claiming that he defeated him in  13 seconds and he does not want to face anyone in 145 division either. It seems as if they are not impressed with either Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar  Grin They are the best in the division and to evade them he will do anything. He wants to face Eddie Alvarez now, but in my opinion he cannot stall an entire division for pursuing his dream outside his weight class. Right now Mcgregor is out for 6 months after the Diaz fight,how long can he hold back Jose Aldo and the entire roster . Everyone is fighting to win the belt and be the main event ,that is where the money is. Mcgregor is too selfish in my opinion
Bitcoin0816

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:54:46 AM

I thing this match is for Diaz, when in round 3,4 and 5 I see for Diaz, but I don't know why McGregor as winner. But from this result is good for them, and waiting for match Diaz vs McGregor 3, maybe in this year
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:54:44 AM

McGregor is naturally a lean guy with less muscle mass than that. 77kg is way too big for him, he was pushing himself to fight Nate at that weight. This cause him to start running out of cardio way faster than he would if he was lighter. That is why bodybuilders have poor stamina in fights and stuff like that, moving the extra weight is demanding on the body.

The odds for the next gamble in Diaz vs McGregor 3 are in favor of McGregor since he will be at the weight he feels himself more comfortable at.

Ah I see, thanks for your great explanation!

Do you think that McGregors terms are fair? If not, why would Diaz accept? Does Diaz get to have some say or is the next match all on Connors turf?

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:27:46 AM

He tweeted to Conor

and ufc. Ufc has already taken over boxing and have no idea who

Yeah, you are right. Boxing nowadays are much more looks like a scripted drama series. Boxing is just a business for them and we are the one who is biting it. Ufc now is doing great right now because its now a global sports which has millions of fans all over the world. Im a fan of boxing, but i started to like mma.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:43:01 AM

He tweeted to Conor

and ufc.
Ufc has already taken over boxing and have no idea who

It McGregor vs Diaz 3 maybe the biggest for UFC but Dana White is not allowing that to happen yet because McGregor have an obligation to defend his title and Jose Aldo is waiting for him in their weight division. Aldo is also hungry for revenge on his 13 seconds loss to McGregor. I heard that other options that Dana White have in mind for McGregor does not include McGregor vs Diaz 3. Not yet maybe.
Dadabong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:48:54 AM

It McGregor vs Diaz 3 maybe the biggest for UFC but Dana White is not allowing that to happen yet because McGregor have an obligation to defend his title and Jose Aldo is waiting for him in their weight division. Aldo is also hungry for revenge on his 13 seconds loss to McGregor. I heard that other options that Dana White have in mind for McGregor does not include McGregor vs Diaz 3. Not yet maybe.
I agree, I think McGregor VS Aldo is more attractive and very interest, my feel Aldo will win with McGregor if this match can happen
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:12:01 AM

Do you think that McGregors terms are fair? If not, why would Diaz accept? Does Diaz get to have some say or is the next match all on Connors turf?

Mcgregor is the money fight. He can have his terms ,but Nate is usually fighting at 155 pounds , Mcgregor wanted the last fight to be at 170 pounds and it was not Nate's idea,so in plain terms the last fight was also dictated by Mcgregor to fight in that specific weight class and now he wants to fight at 155 as he knew weight class have its own implications in the body regarding the performances.

I agree, I think McGregor VS Aldo is more attractive and very interest, my feel Aldo will win with McGregor if this match can happen

Even i want to see Aldo facing Mcgregor, Aldo is a champ who was undefeated for ten years, but Mcgregor brought something he has not faced in his entire career, pre fight antics, he was defeated even before entering the cage,in a fight you cannot fight with rage rather you use strategy and that was missing with Aldo's game plan because he wanted to hurt Mcgregor badly and got caught and slept in 13 seconds. I believe Next time it will be an entirely different result ,Aldo will show who the real Champ is  Smiley
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:04:19 AM

I think could of been a draw, McGregor could have won or Diaz could have one, but Diaz is such a bad loser, saying he won.

Didn't do enough to win decisively so learn to be humble instead of picking holes in McGregor game.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: