Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep safe when verifying ID?  (Read 1069 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:41:36 PM

Did you ever heard about USB wallet for bitcoin? My friend got it maybe a month ago as a present from some campaign he took part in. It seems more saved than online wallets as Bitfinex and Others. You can try this. Find more information about it on the forum. I'm sure it can help you to hold your money well and feel saved.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:48:57 AM

Bro You can Use an Exchanger where No Verification is Required Like Localbitcoins.com website.
In Localbitcoins No Verification is Required For Buying and Selling Bitcoins But It Only Needs When You Want to Buy a Large Amount Of Bitcoins Like 10 Btc......
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:00:25 AM

first, if you want to buy and sell bitcoin, you can buy and from your friends which have legit seller.

second, you can find market exchanger that would not need to verify but you can still trading. i think its a small market exchanger. its good better than not trading  Grin

in polo, i think you can still trading while you don't have to verify your ID, but if you want to reach the limit, you must verify your ID.

thats what i do and my other friends do. at least we can trade while its just small amount without to verify ID.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:02:59 PM

Hey guys, with the recent bitfinex hack and the price plummet, id like to buy. But im also concerned about my Cyber-security. If the site I use gets hacked, anyone can take and leak my financial documents or my driver's licence. How would I keep safe?

P.S. Im probably to late to reap the bonuses, but hacks always happen and I want to be ready. Smiley

I'm happy for this question cos it an issue which will help us all and speaking of keeping safe ID due to what's happening this days I think is better to stay away from site which require some deep ID info from customers and use a paper wallet cos all online site are not ever safe. Thank

I agree with this, right now I try to avoid any sites which require ID, it is still possible to do alot with bitcoin without having to send someone your ID. If no one has your ID it is impossible for them to be used in a way you do not them to.

Yes,it is possible and that's why I said you have to avoid some site which require ID verification or site which are secure/customer concern and use a cold wallet that's it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀