Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we going down to the end ?  (Read 357 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:13:33 AM

I see the price of bitcoin from a few days have changed from 650 USD to 539 USD right now that I am checking preev website. This is bad to all of us who are holding bitcoins since a long time now. What do you think, are we in to go down up to 160 USD as it were in early 2015. And in 2015 it did happen because Evolution marketplace scammed users an amount of bitcoin worth to 12 mln USD. At this time I don't see something happening at deep web. Is this because some whales are dumping the coin during this time? I cannot give this a logical explanation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:14:43 AM

I see the price of bitcoin from a few days have changed from 650 USD to 539 USD right now that I am checking preev website. This is bad to all of us who are holding bitcoins since a long time now. What do you think, are we in to go down up to 160 USD as it were in early 2015. And in 2015 it did happen because Evolution marketplace scammed users an amount of bitcoin worth to 12 mln USD. At this time I don't see something happening at deep web. Is this because some whales are dumping the coin during this time? I cannot give this a logical explanation.

Probably this time, it's because of this: http://www.coindesk.com/bitfinex-shuts-down-customer-bitcoin-stolen/

This time, it seems to be about 60 mln USD that's gone.

I'm not panicking tough, i think BTC will overcome  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:18:55 AM

Probably this time, it's because of this: http://www.coindesk.com/bitfinex-shuts-down-customer-bitcoin-stolen/

This time, it seems to be about 60 mln USD that's gone.

I'm not panicking tough, i think BTC will overcome  Grin

Oh now I am relieved , its just another f*cking exchange which is being hacked supposedly no ? Personally I don't feel sorry for people who let their coins in online exchanges , as history has proven since Mt.Gox and Cryptsy these kind of websites are not to be trusted with your coins. I agree with you and am not panicking now too because I know bitcoin can overcome these situations. I didn't know about that article about bitfinex that's why I was worried and couldn't give a logical explanation. Can lock this topic now. Thanks mocacinno.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: