Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long you in bitcoin world?  (Read 16114 times)
salsa321 (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:01:06 AM

How long you will trusted with bitcoin as your investment?
Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:13:37 AM

i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
salsa321 (OP)

Activity: 698

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:17:09 AM

i am using it from past one year , i believe bitcoin is always  positive. worth of investing and holding . And about usage of bitcoin any money currency including fiat money also can be used for good and any other , It is up to the person  how to use it Smiley.
Why you choosed bitcoin?
victoriouscoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:20:44 AM

Since bitcoin launch as first virtual money,too many issue negative and positive about bitcoin,many ppl said bitcoin are money for criminal,also money laundry.how far do you trust with bitcoin?
It all goes up to the money who's using it,if they are criminal they can use it for their crime,bitcoin is just a currency the bad people who's using it makes it bad
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:24:26 AM

When I heard about bitcoin I immediately registered on bitcointalk(it was early 2014 IIRC) to see what this is all about. What people are saying about this and to learn more.
Image presented by news BTC sites and official information channels are not enough if you want to learn the whole situation.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:28:57 AM

It has been more than few years that i regularly check what is happening with bitcoin and Im happy that I am one of the bitcoin holders, until now I have learned many things about cryptocurrencies, physical bitcoins, also about the other digital goods, made new connections etc.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:45:41 AM

I use bitcoin with positive and I started using bitcoin from 2015 , about the use bitcoin as fiat currencies including also
used for good and others . certainly it depends on the use .
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:16:44 AM

Well im at bitcoin since 2015 i believe June, since then i trust and believe at bitcoin, and since last year several scams, hackers attack, had take down several projects as well runned away, those news keep coming because people dont take security serious and then who pay the bill are the costumers, i had never been at any recent project that got hacked, but i fell sorry for those who lost their investment or savings.
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:27:03 AM

I used bitcoin just couple months ago, i am believe in bitcoin until still there is price on it. And i am sure bitcoin will be survive until right now.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:27:49 AM

Actually I do not consider bitcoin as an investment but a source of earning instead. That is because I never invested my own money to buy bitcoin but I do works to get the bitcoins. Anyway, to answer the question, I have been involved in the bitcoin community since late 2014 so I guess I knew bitcoin for a year already or longer.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:31:22 AM

I have been using bitcoin since just last year... Early part of 015 to be precised.. Though I was not yet here when the price touched the ground, but I read that... All of those issues and all that happens to bitcoin last year is nothing to me... As long as it has a value, I will still keep my bitcoin and I won't sell it if I don't need money...  Smiley

Bitcoin12321

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:32:44 AM

I have been using bitcoin for the past two years and it has had its ups and downs but i have still stuck with it and it has proven to be a good choice. The bitcoin prices have increased rapidly over these two years and i am making a profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:35:10 AM

bitcoin investment is just like an ordinary forex you hold it and wait for it to grow, it is how you treat your money so for me bitcoin still a good value of my money and i will trust it until it still existing.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:37:08 AM

Just a few months since I know bitcoin and until now, i don't have nothing and do not know how to earn bitcoin. Maybe this time I have to spend more time in earning bitcoin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:46:34 AM

as long as i could take benefit from bitcoin i do still believe bitcoin as long term and short term my investment even too many negative issue regarding bitcoin but bitcoin has survive till now and i think bitcoin will have bright future and will be the stronger cryptoccurency
~BitSy~

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Trusting bitcoin, shouldn't have anything to do with it's usage by different types of people since normal cash is also used by criminals and yet all of us use that as well. I do trust bitcoin and pretty much everyone else here does that too. Never had any issues to date base on few years of experience. I'll trust it til the end.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

more than 2 years now. i really don't care about the negativity as i know bitcoin itself is a technology that has never been harmed. all the negativity comes from exchanges messing up big time. i also don't care about the negativity spreaded by the media to discredit bitcoin. i keep holding my coins as a boss, and in the meantime i am making money whilst trading. win win for me.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:54:51 AM

I am Using Bitcoin From the Past 2 Years But When I am New to this I also Think that Bitcoin is For Criminals But Now i Think Bitcoin has a Positive Impact on My Life and It Helps me To Earn Money.....
If it has Any Negative Impact then I Dont Care about it......
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:07:48 PM

The question is quite confusing honestly, but as far as I understand it, you were asking how long will I trust bitcoin as my investment? Right? Well I started bitcoin last 2015, it's been more than a year now. Since the day that I started bitcoin, I already gave my trust into it. Well, that's because I can gain without investing my money, but only time and effort. Despite all of that negative news about bitcoin, I will still believe on it and trust it. Honestly, it's not bitcoin, it's the people who use it. There will always be people who will do bad things using money/currency. It's a choice.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

maybe today is the 3rd year I am in search bitcoin, and very much experience I have gained. I am looking for bitcoin since 2014 because my friend introduced him to me. happy and sad I already did, but it made me become stronger until today. yah, but my goal since then has not been met. I want to get 1 BTC per month, and if I say that, I would do it

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: