Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long you in bitcoin world?  (Read 16114 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:22:37 PM

I use bitcoin been about 3 years, the first year of investment in bitcoin is pretty good at the time, but the longer I feel the investment in bitcoin increasingly less profitable. so I decided not to invest. but only to trade and investment in altcoin.

Agreed, price rise is not as per the expectation level, so if want to make good profits from bitcoin then we need to wait longer, but altcoins makes that process of making profits very fast.

Yeah, indeed altcoin trading is one of the alternatives for a quick profit, but in trading altcoin we will definitely have a higher risk than have to wait for the price to go up bitcoin high. All the things we do will be fruitful when done with sincere and hard work
I like to invest in altcoin because its give me decent profit in short time.though it's risky but don't you think all investment is risky? I mean, now no invest are riskfree. so, none can assure you that you will get only profit.

If you want to have better future then this is the time to take risk by investing at different places and I think investing in altcoin is the right thing to do to earn good profits.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:07:29 PM

I have been hearing about BITCOIN a for a very long time without even participating but my active participation  actually starts about 2 months ago and since then I have never looked as I have been very active day in day out...
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

I have been hearing about BITCOIN a for a very long time without even participating but my active participation  actually starts about 2 months ago and since then I have never looked as I have been very active day in day out...

Even if you are bit late in getting into bitcoin you should be satisfied that finally you have arrived at the best place where you can earn good amount of money which will help you in future.

Crypt0kn1ght

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:15:34 PM

i use it about 3 years and it's great. some structures are trying to show it as a criminal's money but they do it just because of fear of loosing power to emit and control money
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:19:53 PM

since in the beginning of 2014 i had already use bitcoin but i was never using my bitcoin for an criminal acts so i think no necessary to worry about that and also i was never have serious problem during using my bitcoin and till now i still believe for bitcoin and will still use bitcoin as long as i can

Yeah even I came to know when bitcoin was holding too high price but at that time I was not having confidence in bitcoins and was not sure that it will be such an valuable asset in future.
I came to know bitcoins right after the price went down to it's $200 range.
I felt kinda sad for those who bought their coins from when it was over $1000, only to see the coins drop at a price so unimaginable by that time.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:26:22 PM

i am from 5th month in bitcoin world and bitcoin is very wonderful currency for me because bitcoin rising its price too much quickly and its too strong currency and i am sure bitcoin will be never breakable currency , i hope it will be survive always.
masewild

Activity: 884

0xedA39AF25b25f179bed410EcC6d33060952b7Db3

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:55:20 PM

i use it about 3 years and it's great. some structures are trying to show it as a criminal's money but they do it just because of fear of loosing power to emit and control money

My involvement with the bitcoin is the similar length. I still keep the bitcoin I bought during that time. I do not sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:59:50 PM

I am still a beginner in bitcoin after more than two years had know bitcoin, still a lot that I do not know about bitcoin from other aspects.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:02:07 PM

I am still a beginner in bitcoin after more than two years had know bitcoin, still a lot that I do not know about bitcoin from other aspects.

Yes bitcoin is an vast industry and there are many things that we still need to learn, but I am sure once we spend more time in it we will be holding expertise in future.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:22:37 PM

You still count yourself as newbie even if you already knew and using bitcoin for two years now?  Well I could agree with you.  I am just like 6 months since knowing and earning bitcoins.  I always heard about it but got no interest since no one give time to explain it to me.  So other aspects were still a big question for me up to this time.
stromma44

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:25:33 PM

I am here since last 3 years and after spending enough time with it I have learned many ways to earn it and it is taking best care of me financially at a moment.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:29:11 PM

I am here since last 3 years and after spending enough time with it I have learned many ways to earn it and it is taking best care of me financially at a moment.
It's a never ending mine field trying to keep on top of all the new tech and ideas coming out with bitcoin every day, it's an exciting time.

It seems like everytime you hear about some new cool feature to check out and get your head around that something else pops up and your back into it all over again.

torrentheaven

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:42:10 PM

It's a never ending mine field trying to keep on top of all the new tech and ideas coming out with bitcoin every day, it's an exciting time.

It seems like everytime you hear about some new cool feature to check out and get your head around that something else pops up and your back into it all over again.

Yes and I think this forum is helping us in keeping ourselves updated with the latest information related to bitcons, and even if you are old here but every day is a new day in bitcoins.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:45:17 PM

For me bitcoins is are we future.
May bitcoins will used on all country, Because I looking bitcoins do as pretty well then trustworthy. Just waiting for time bitcoins will recognizable.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:00:56 PM

Yes bitcoin is an vast industry and there are many things that we still need to learn, but I am sure once we spend more time in it we will be holding expertise in future.

Yes probably long in bitcoin until many years and still survive will certainly get a lot of advantages and also sense the change of bitcoin, began to from system and price. I myself just 9 months in bitcoin and already get a lot of benefits and prices change very high.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

Yes probably long in bitcoin until many years and still survive will certainly get a lot of advantages and also sense the change of bitcoin, began to from system and price. I myself just 9 months in bitcoin and already get a lot of benefits and prices change very high.

Its not important how long you are in bitcoin world but important is how you can manage to have more coins in quick time and that will make you unique from others, as I have seen many people who have spent lot of time but still struggling to get their firs bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

I had was about 4 years in the world of bitcoin. My first bitcoin know is when I'm browsing a website of information technology.
there I was interested and began studying bitcoin. I was glad to be four years is familiar with bitcoin.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:07:07 PM

Surprisely, you never use the bitcoin, if you know about it for a long time, i think now you are feel guilty that you have been waste a long time period, You know when i know about bitcoin than i search about it and since last 2 years i am using the bitcoin and i have earn a lot of amount from bitcoin.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
jonpande

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:14:40 PM

I have been using bitcoin for 6 mounth...I am pleased to recognize bitcoin as I managed to make money with it,but we dont know that how long bitcoin will be alive in the future.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:27:38 PM

I am into bitcoin world since 2 years and the best thing I like about myself is that I have never bought bitcoins, but only have earned it in different ways, and now I am having descent amount of coins in my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: