Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling .EDU e-mail  (Read 4743 times)
Zoomer (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:14:34 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 03:43:26 PM by Zoomer

Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:25:00 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 03:20:29 PM by Zoomer

Vouches

I bought one .edu, the seller delivered and the e-mail works. In particular I was looking for an .edu e-mail that would allow me to obtain an AWS Educate starter account. I tried some other .edu e-mails before and none of them worked for this purpose (Amazon somehow didn't see them as valid .edu e-mails). This e-mail from Zoomer does work! Most people probably don't care about some AWS Educate starter account but the fact that it passed Amazon's verification might indicate it will work elsewhere as well.

I've bought multiple .EDU emails from this person, he is very reliable and trustworthy,
My account has worked on "Dreamspark, Github, and other websites", he reported his progress step by step, i would highly recommend to buy from this person.  Smiley

Vouch for Zoomer, bought more than one email from him, no problems whatsoever.

Just bought another two emails, delivery was instant, emails work.

I buy EDU from him and he help me make custom name

He create it very fast for me also (like 2 minute waite)

I've just bought .edu email via PayPal. Delivered very quickly and working very well. Thanks. I recommend!

+1 vouch for him, smooth operation and done under 20mins even though it was 4am

Perfect seller! Got myself a new EDU email address. It was delivered quickly and worked exactly for what I wanted it (a free year of Newegg Premiere). In case anyone else wants that:

"Free 1-yr. Newegg Premier for Students a/c

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/16-3191/index.html

Newegg is offering a Free Newegg Premier Membership for Students using coupon code "COLLEGETOUR".

You have to change your primary Newegg email address to the new EDU email before the code works (not just add it to your account). Just used the code and had a total of $0. Thanks  Grin

Legit seller, would buy again !
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 02:09:05 PM

Can I get a vouch? I will left the honest feedback Cheesy
undersworld

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:22:18 PM

I need EDU email please PM
Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:38:01 AM

I need EDU email please PM

Pm me your skype id
khudher

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

I've bought multiple .EDU emails from this person, he is very reliable and trustworthy,
My account has worked on "Dreamspark, Github, and other websites", he reported his progress step by step, i would highly recommend to buy from this person.  Smiley
surajhd

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:29:05 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 10:18:03 PM by surajhd

please addme on skype interested in buying an email
Suraj_hd

+1 vouch for him
everything went beyond smoothed
Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:50:05 AM

please addme on skype interested in buying an email
Suraj_hd

+1 vouch for him
everything went beyond smoothed

Why you vouch for me if you have not bought anything or even talked to me
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:44:49 AM

Maybe he is just being proactive?  Wink
Or he plays the wishful thinking / self-fulfilling prophecy tactics..

It's like all those people that tell you something and end with "thanks". They didn't ask you to do anything, you didn't do anything for them, yet they end with "thanks". What do they thank you for? Go figure.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
adinamo

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:25:23 AM

the price is a bit higher than the rest of offers. what's the catch?

Also, can I receive a vouch? I have experience with .edu emails & benefits from them and I can write a detailed feedback.
Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

the price is a bit higher than the rest of offers. what's the catch?

Also, can I receive a vouch? I have experience with .edu emails & benefits from them and I can write a detailed feedback.

Maybe the price is high but this are my prices sorry

As for the vouch i not give more vouches however i van do a cheaper price
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:07:11 PM

I bought one .edu, the seller delivered and the e-mail works. In particular I was looking for an .edu e-mail that would allow me to obtain an AWS Educate starter account. I tried some other .edu e-mails before and none of them worked for this purpose (Amazon somehow didn't see them as valid .edu e-mails). This e-mail from Zoomer does work! Most people probably don't care about some AWS Educate starter account but the fact that it passed Amazon's verification might indicate it will work elsewhere as well.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:28:12 AM

Thanks for the review.

Bump still on sale

* 100% refund if you are not happy
meelas9118

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:02:52 PM

Hi how do I buy>? I wanna buy with BTC can you pm me
AxelBTC
Copper Member

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:08:46 AM

Why buy this if i can get for free from vccs or maricopa college. sounds like scam to me.
Oh wait. well this is not a selfmoderated topic so this will be here forever  Cheesy
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:32:42 AM

Why buy this if i can get for free from vccs or maricopa college. sounds like scam to me.
Oh wait. well this is not a selfmoderated topic so this will be here forever  Cheesy

Why? Maybe if you weren't that dumb and read the thread first before exhibiting your stupidity you would know why.
Oh wait, even if you realize what you just did and edit/delete your post it won't save you because the copy of your idiotic post will be in this post here forever.

Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:39:24 PM

My mail work on many places where maricopa and vccs will 100% not work!

I offer you 100% refund if you  not like my service or if the mail  does not work on the website you plan to use it

Contact me for any questions
Carinioso

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

Hi interested in buying do you take PayPal
Zoomer (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:43:06 PM