Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Without a stable price hard to promote Bitcoin for everyday use  (Read 513 times)
tjohej (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 12:27:04 PM

Been searching forum for people to make the argument that 'without a stable price' we get problem A, B and C etc.
Found no such argumentation so I open this thread for that.

I still promote Bitcoin but only helping people understand it technically. I believe that Bitcoin retains a basic price from all the people understanding the core technologies. We have many Bitcoin fans who love it for what it gives practically but they may not yet know about how it all works and why it just doesn't fall apart 'where it is standing'.

When the Bitcoin price stability only holds for 2-3 days I hesitate myself to buy Bitcoins because I can't really be sure and reassure myself 'am I buying at the right price or am I being scammed?'.

So for me it's hard to promote it on regard of 'use it now, it's good' easy to promote on 'first of its kind in history pairing of proof of work and digital signatures'(technical fascination,howstuffworks) but I would like to have your ideas as well. What are the upsides of the Bitcoin price not being stable?
Also is it harder then to promote Bitcoin for you?

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: