Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you ready for an adventure?
Hell fucking yes!
About time..
66.6?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Demoncoin [XED] -=IPoS TakeOver=- V2.0 Wallets released! Update ASAP!!  (Read 24019 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:36:39 PM

i think message is clear , there is already an xdecoin and that is XDE2
TheDemon666 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

dev Last Active:   August 22, 2016, 02:18:04 PM  Undecided

Last active: August 27 now

I am still paying out rewards and once there is a wider distribution I will publish a road map and exchange.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:30:13 AM

waiting exchange
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:24:05 AM

dev Last Active:   August 22, 2016, 02:18:04 PM  Undecided

Last active: August 27 now

I am still paying out rewards and once there is a wider distribution I will publish a road map and exchange.

Change ur ticker...
TheDemon666 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:45:00 PM

I will change the ticker to something else and redo the wallets etc. give me a few days.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:55:43 AM

no exchange  Undecided
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:36:44 PM

Demoncoin ?  Huh
I found same coin name https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178032.0

maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:05:06 AM

Demoncoin ?  Huh
I found same coin name https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178032.0

XDE / DC  Grin
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:06:02 AM

WTS XDE 23170 BTC0.2  Cheesy
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:45:40 AM

WTS i want sell 590000 XDE  BTC 2,8  Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:08:57 PM

any update dev?
TheDemon666 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:39:30 PM

As you may know, I'm looking for someone to take over and I will offer the following (with a change):

I will unfortunately not have the time to develop this project further for a while and would like to offer someone the opportunity to run their own cryptocurrency with everything set up.
You will not need much knowledge to run this as it has all been set up. The network is running and I have been doing giveaways. You will get a complete working coin with seed nodes
and everything that goes with it. You can learn as you run the coin and take it further. It it easy to rebrand with new logos and make minor changes. The main thing is that it is a fully operational network.

This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to try running a coin but doesn't have the skills (yet) to get it all running. This is not yet listed at an exchange but if you are interested
I can help to get it listed when you take over. I would also include registering a domain name and setting up a basic website.

Details and what you get:

The Coin
Demoncoin (XDE) - the ticker may have to be changed
PoW/PoS hybrid
PoS: Scrypt - 15% stake reward annually
PoW: Block reward 100 XDE (last PoW block 200,000 - currently at 50867)
Block explorer paid for for 6 months: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xde/
Target block time: 1 min.
Total supply: 52,500,000 XDE
Premine: 10,500,000 XDE
Current total supply: 12,809,821 XDE

wallets
You will get ready built Windows-qt and Mac-qt wallets and a Linux-qt and daemon
You will get 8,000,000 XDE transferred to your wallet (currently 62% of the total supply)

Source code
You will get the login details for the GitHub account and full access to the source code.

seed nodes
Two seed nodes that I will run for 6 months. I am running the seed nodes on my VPS.
I will give you the log in details for both seed nodes and they are paid for 6 months.

Bitcointalk account
This BCT account - you will get the log in details for this Bitcointalk account that is very near Jr.member status.
This also comes with the login details for a Protonmail account. You will therefore aquire an anonymous e-mail account
that can only be set up using a phone number for initial verification.

Twitter account
Log in details for the Twitter account. You will therefore get a ready Twitter account that can only be set up using a genuine phone number.

Instead of offering this for sale for BTC what I will do is this:

If anyone wants to give it a go I will give you 1 mill. Demoncoin to start with as an incentive to progress this and if you manage to progress it I will give you 1 mill Demoncoin per month for the next 7 months.
cointron

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:32:45 PM

As you may know, I'm looking for someone to take over and I will offer the following (with a change):

I will unfortunately not have the time to develop this project further for a while and would like to offer someone the opportunity to run their own cryptocurrency with everything set up.
You will not need much knowledge to run this as it has all been set up. The network is running and I have been doing giveaways. You will get a complete working coin with seed nodes
and everything that goes with it. You can learn as you run the coin and take it further. It it easy to rebrand with new logos and make minor changes. The main thing is that it is a fully operational network.

This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to try running a coin but doesn't have the skills (yet) to get it all running. This is not yet listed at an exchange but if you are interested
I can help to get it listed when you take over. I would also include registering a domain name and setting up a basic website.

Details and what you get:

The Coin
Demoncoin (XDE) - the ticker may have to be changed
PoW/PoS hybrid
PoS: Scrypt - 15% stake reward annually
PoW: Block reward 100 XDE (last PoW block 200,000 - currently at 50867)
Block explorer paid for for 6 months: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xde/
Target block time: 1 min.
Total supply: 52,500,000 XDE
Premine: 10,500,000 XDE
Current total supply: 12,809,821 XDE

wallets
You will get ready built Windows-qt and Mac-qt wallets and a Linux-qt and daemon
You will get 8,000,000 XDE transferred to your wallet (currently 62% of the total supply)

Source code
You will get the login details for the GitHub account and full access to the source code.

seed nodes
Two seed nodes that I will run for 6 months. I am running the seed nodes on my VPS.
I will give you the log in details for both seed nodes and they are paid for 6 months.

Bitcointalk account
This BCT account - you will get the log in details for this Bitcointalk account that is very near Jr.member status.
This also comes with the login details for a Protonmail account. You will therefore aquire an anonymous e-mail account
that can only be set up using a phone number for initial verification.

Twitter account
Log in details for the Twitter account. You will therefore get a ready Twitter account that can only be set up using a genuine phone number.

Instead of offering this for sale for BTC what I will do is this:

If anyone wants to give it a go I will give you 1 mill. Demoncoin to start with as an incentive to progress this and if you manage to progress it I will give you 1 mill Demoncoin per month for the next 7 months.

Please check your inbox.-
kdsmith18542

Activity: 112

thefudpool.com|kdsmith18542@gmail.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:36:13 PM

ill do it for half that

thefudpool.com|kdsmith18542@gmail.com
TheDemon666 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:03:40 PM

ill do it for half that

PM me to discuss
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:16:45 PM

What you will not continue this project? This is unfortunate with the decision you are going to leave the project. maybe you just change the ticker to determine the list in excange, so you do not leave or proceed with the project to others. I hope you continue this project
cointron

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:23:50 PM

What you will not continue this project? This is unfortunate with the decision you are going to leave the project. maybe you just change the ticker to determine the list in excange, so you do not leave or proceed with the project to others. I hope you continue this project

That would be ideal.-
TheDemon666 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:28:02 PM

That would be ideal.-

It is better if someone takes the lead that have the time to run it and I will be supporting the effort behind the scenes. This is better than just leaving it to die. I want to continue to spread free coins and this will continue. I just don't have the time right now.
cointron

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:39:29 PM

That would be ideal.-

It is better if someone takes the lead that have the time to run it and I will be supporting the effort behind the scenes. This is better than just leaving it to die. I want to continue to spread free coins and this will continue. I just don't have the time right now.

I think it would be good to provide together a system of rewards and work as a community. Involving those who have the skills and desire to work on the code modification, art, social media, translations, etc to distribute the premined coins.

That is just my opinion.-
TheDemon666 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:05:38 PM

That would be ideal.-

I think it would be good to provide together a system of rewards and work as a community. Involving those who have the skills and desire to work on the code modification, art, social media, translations, etc to distribute the premined coins.

That is just my opinion.-

Yes, maybe. I could pay a weekly fee for instance for someone to run the Twitter account, someone to work on a roadmap etc. how about that? Also, I am almost a Jr.member now so we could work out a roadmap, change the ticker and get an exchange and then do a new [ANN] with new graphics etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: