Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TweetForum - Bitcoin Forum - Earn Bitcoins by Posting!  (Read 23433 times)
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:01:58 AM

So do people from somethingawful.com come out and just troll random sites that they seem to think are funny? Lol you guys are all getting banned, I hope you know that.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3413928&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=333#post393631440

Every single one of you (I know the people involved) has been reported to the moderators, with the link to your joke thread about Bitcoins on your joke site. There is a reason why some people are successful in life, and some people still live in their parents basements dreading ever being born into existence. Seriously take a look in the mirror (whoever is involved) and ask yourself what you have done today to progress your life? It wasn't trolling my thread for a whole day, and Somethingawful isn't making any of you clowns real money either. No matter how much you guys think you're getting under my skin you're not. If anything you are helping us by giving us all of your time and attention, thus keeping this thread at the very top of the forum, and giving TweetForum even more hits... Use your brains gentlemen.

I will pray for you all.

Vegetta,

I have never been to somethingawful.com - no idea what it is, nor do I care.  The only reason I post this is because every time I click on the "Show new replies to your posts." link this thread comes up.

You have more than convinced me that anything you run is worth steering clear of, and I have been online probably longer than you have been alive.

Go ahead and "pray" for me - I will feel sorry for your gullibility. 
I don't need your seal of approval sir. You weren't one of the people here initially trolling, so I have no problems with you Smiley.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:04:58 AM

So do people from somethingawful.com come out and just troll random sites that they seem to think are funny? Lol you guys are all getting banned, I hope you know that.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3413928&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=333#post393631440

Every single one of you (I know the people involved) has been reported to the moderators, with the link to your joke thread about Bitcoins on your joke site. There is a reason why some people are successful in life, and some people still live in their parents basements dreading ever being born into existence. Seriously take a look in the mirror (whoever is involved) and ask yourself what you have done today to progress your life? It wasn't trolling my thread for a whole day, and Somethingawful isn't making any of you clowns real money either. No matter how much you guys think you're getting under my skin you're not. If anything you are helping us by giving us all of your time and attention, thus keeping this thread at the very top of the forum, and giving TweetForum even more hits... Use your brains gentlemen.

I will pray for you all.

I don't know anything about somethingawful.com either but it seems to me like people laughing and making jokes and having fun are getting more out of life than the guy who can't enjoy anything without monetizing it and runs crying to mommymods because those people made jokes, jokes with their words, don't you see?!

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:18:57 AM

I will pray for you all.

I don't know anything about somethingawful.com either but it seems to me like people laughing and making jokes and having fun are getting more out of life than the guy who can't enjoy anything without monetizing it and runs crying to mommymods because those people made jokes, jokes with their words, don't you see?!
You guys have gotten way out of line. This is not a kiddy forum where trolls are welcome to spam the site. There are many professional people here who take Bitcoin and these forums very seriously. You guys are doing a disservice to this establishment and yourselves by being so obnoxiously self-centric. Why is it so “funny” that you guys get enjoyment off demoralizing other people’s hard work? That actually sounds a little sick to me... No one cares about your “jokes”; people come here to talk money and Bitcoins, not to spread "jokes". When I want jokes I go watch George Carlin or Bill Maher, not children from some random site that seems to be charging them just for being members. You guys come troll me when I am offering to help the community and take money out of my own pocket, even though you guys are paying to be part of a troll site? You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Anyone who comes here to cause obvious disruptions deserves to be banished, and never allowed back.
digigalt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:34:49 AM

Vegetta, no matter how you slice it, there's no way you can say your forum is currently successful. I ran the math: 82% of the posts on your forum were made by you. I'm not sure how you can be so high and mighty about this project, nor do I understand why you think the people rightfully criticizing you are trolling. It just makes your pompous, misogynistic attitude toward Jesse Kang all the more hilarious.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:37:53 AM

Vegetta, no matter how you slice it, there's no way you can say your forum is currently successful. I ran the math: 82% of the posts on your forum were made by you. I'm not sure how you can be so high and mighty about this project, nor do I understand why you think the people rightfully criticizing you are trolling. It just makes your pompous, misogynistic attitude toward Jesse Kang all the more hilarious.
So this is all about her isn't it ? Glad to know shes in this thread as well.

I was so "misogynistic" that I offered her a spot on the team, even though she had no technical background what so ever... BTW isn't it her job to be Misandristic since shes into that whole BSDM thing?
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:38:02 AM

I will pray for you all.

You guys have gotten way out of line. This is not a kiddy forum where trolls are welcome to spam the site. There are many professional people here who take Bitcoin and these forums very seriously. You guys are doing a disservice to this establishment and yourselves by being so obnoxiously self-centric. Why is it so “funny” that you guys get enjoyment off demoralizing other people’s hard work? That actually sounds a little sick to me... No one cares about your “jokes”; people come here to talk money and Bitcoins, not to spread "jokes". When I want jokes I go watch George Carlin or Bill Maher, not children from some random site that seems to be charging them just for being members. You guys come troll me when I am offering to help the community and take money out of my own pocket, even though you guys are paying to be part of a troll site? You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Anyone who comes here to cause obvious disruptions deserves to be banished, and never allowed back.

We provided criticisms, you ignored them, because you, as someone who knows who to install software, are too intelligent to take criticism. That's when people started turning on you.

You couldn't even listen to Jessy Kang's industry advice and instead decided to be a misogynistic asshole. Learn to accept criticism. Learn to learn from your mistakes and bad ideas instead of doubling down on them.

edit: This is becoming a kiddy forum because dumb kids like you are making it that way, and you can't call people "self-centric" (self-centered is the correct tense) when you shut out all information and only listen to the voices in your head.
JeffK

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:39:43 AM

I was so "misogynistic" that I offered her a spot on the team, even though she had no technical background what so ever

Offering her a job does not make you less misogynistic. Also she has real industry background, where you have neither background in industry or real technical background besides knowing how to set up forums and basic scripts. You shut out people smarter than you and then continue to make bad decisions.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:42:26 AM

I was so "misogynistic" that I offered her a spot on the team, even though she had no technical background what so ever

Offering her a job does not make you less misogynistic. Also she has real industry background, where you have neither background in industry or real technical background besides knowing how to set up forums and basic scripts. You shut out people smarter than you and then continue to make bad decisions.
Done replying to you, reported.
rainingbitcoins

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:44:51 AM

I don't know man you seem pretty self-centrified yourself and wound waaaay too tight. You gotta just chill sometimes, see some perspective and shit, because see when you start a business and try to make some money from people, you need to know what they like, right? I mean paying people Bitcoins to discuss UFOs sounds great for the Dale Gribble demographic, but beyond that...

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:46:50 AM

I don't know man you seem pretty self-centrified yourself and wound waaaay too tight. You gotta just chill sometimes, see some perspective and shit, because see when you start a business and try to make some money from people, you need to know what they like, right? I mean paying people Bitcoins to discuss UFOs sounds great for the Dale Gribble demographic, but beyond that...
UFO's are a real phenomenon. However there are more serious topics to discuss on Tweet Forum than UFO's.
And you know that... And yes I am chilled Smiley
JeffK

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:48:31 AM

Counter-reported, for misogyny and for driving out good poster like Jessy Kang and making these forums worse.

Congrats on taking good, real-world advice like "listen to people that know what they are doing" and "don't hate women" and completely neglecting it.

edit:

Here is some SERIOUS ADVICE, since I hate the fact that self-destructive people like you exist:

If you want to be successful, let go of your pride and listen to successful people, and it will increase your chances of being successful.

If you want to get regularly laid and have women like you, don't be an asshole to them and treat them like people.

Also, possibly save some money and talk to a psychiatrist, there's no shame in it and it could vastly improve your life.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:51:02 AM

Counter-reported, for misogyny and for driving out good poster like Jessy Kang and making these forums worse.

Congrats on taking good, real-world advice like "listen to people that know what they are doing" and "don't hate women" and completely neglecting it.
Hate women? Are you out of your mind sir? When have I ever said I hated women? I didn't drive her out of anywhere, she can come back whenever she wants... Just not to my posts, this forum is pretty big, it's not that hard to avoid me...

EDIT:She just posted the other day, so it seems that she wasn't shaken at all by any of our exchanges, which for the most part remained respectable. I really do wish her the best!

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13512.msg208001#msg208001

So it seems that on top of trolls you guys are liars to ? You just make up random fallacy's and try to portray them as truth to beat your opponents down?
JeffK

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:58:02 AM

Hate women? Are you out of your mind sir? When have I ever said I hated women? I didn't drive her out of anywhere, she can come back whenever she wants... Just not to my posts, this forum is pretty big, it's not that hard to avoid me...

It goes like this:

She gives honest advice, you assume she wants something from you and post:
Quote from: Vegetta
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO THE TEAM? other than your pathetic opinions. If you have NOTHING to offer to the team, please stay the hell away from my thread. This was not posted here to be "debated" on whether or not the idea will work, by trolls like you.

also quotes like these

It's part of the BDSM mentality I guess lol. Maybe shes a tea-bagger  Grin.

EDIT: HOPEFULLY the people we hire won't be remotely close to your level of class. You need to learn how to speak to people, and stop over generalizing. Your completely arrogant and need to be taught a valuable lesson in life. Not everything is your way, I know your use to beating on pathetic Neanderthals who get pleasure from your fake "dungeon", but I am not one of them. K?  

It surprises me that so many people are going to the aide of an obvious troll, is it because shes a pretty girl?

Quote from:  Vegetta
whether shes smart or not, paid whore or smart business women

You clearly disregarded her advice because she was a women and you refuse to listen to anyone else there or here as well.

Not everyone "wants something" from you, like to be hired or to get money. Some people are just helpful. That's right, helpful for free.

Free advice costs you nothing but your time, listen to it and stop being such an angry dolt and turning people against you.
rainingbitcoins

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:06:15 AM

UFO's are a real phenomenon. However there are more serious topics to discuss on Tweet Forum than UFO's.
And you know that... And yes I am chilled Smiley

You don't seem very chilled. I think that emoticon is a lie.

But the thing I'm getting at is that even if there are other topics, it's like you got SPORTS, WEATHER, UFO NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, POLITICS, and with all of your awesome business savvy, you seem to not understand that something like that will send 95% of the viewing public running away from your site trying to hold back fits of laughter. It makes you seem out-of-touch sitting up there on your little UFO ivory tower and not seeing what's going down in the streets.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
JeffK

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:08:03 AM

EDIT:She just posted the other day, so it seems that she wasn't shaken at all by any of our exchanges, which for the most part remained respectable. I really do wish her the best!

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13512.msg208001#msg208001

So it seems that on top of trolls you guys are liars to ? You just make up random fallacy's and try to portray them as truth to beat your opponents down?

A.) I am not your opponent. Why do I want to "oppose" you?

B) Ironic that you post the link to her post in a Code of Conduct thread, where the topic is literally:

After having seen a fair amount of incivility on IRC and on the project forums, I feel that it would be appropriate for us to define as a community standards for behavior in order to make the community a more welcoming place for all people regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, etc. Many other prominent open source projects such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Apache, OLPC have codes of conduct.

This is important in order to ensure that Bitcoin becomes mainstream and is used by a wide range of users and is accepting of contributions from developers that might otherwise feel harassed, threatened, or marginalized.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:08:14 AM

It goes like this:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO THE TEAM? other than your pathetic opinions. If you have NOTHING to offer to the team, please stay the hell away from my thread. This was not posted here to be "debated" on whether or not the idea will work, by trolls like you.

also quotes like these

EDIT: HOPEFULLY the people we hire won't be remotely close to your level of class. You need to learn how to speak to people, and stop over generalizing. Your completely arrogant and need to be taught a valuable lesson in life. Not everything is your way, I know your use to beating on pathetic Neanderthals who get pleasure from your fake "dungeon", but I am not one of them. K?  

It surprises me that so many people are going to the aide of an obvious troll, is it because shes a pretty girl?

e: hold up, thats only the first 4 pages
Did you also post the third post of the thread with her destroying the entire project? And then at-least 20 other posts after that? I think she was way tougher on me than I ever was on her, anyone can go see the thread and see the truth. She was treating me like I was one of her clients and I was supposed to get on my knees and hand the entire project/domain name/ and idea to her, just because she was more qualified than me in the adult industry. I offered her a stake early in the post, and things just got progressively worse after that. I apologize if I offended anyone by calling her out on her fetish. I am sorry if any men in here got offended because I called them out on their fetish. I have absolutely no problems with alternative lifestyles, and I was simply frustrated when I said some of those mean things. I am sorry if she feels that I was "misogynistic" , that seriously wasn't the case, and it's not who I am. I believe women can do amazing things, and are actually intellectually superior to men, with every study proving it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 06:10:48 AM

I believe women can do amazing things, and are actually intellectually superior to men, with every study proving it.

Well, there goes the equal rights movement.   Angry

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:12:33 AM

I believe women can do amazing things, and are actually intellectually superior to men, with every study proving it.

Well, there goes the equal rights movement.   Angry
It's the truth bud , just look at their enrollment rates compared to ours.. Smiley

http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=98
JeffK

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:15:17 AM

It goes like this:

also quotes like these

e: hold up, thats only the first 4 pages
Did you also post the third post of the thread with her destroying the entire project? And then at-least 20 other posts after that? I think she was way tougher on me than I ever was on her, anyone can go see the thread and see the truth. She was treating me like I was one of her clients and I was supposed to get on my knees and hand the entire project/domain name/ and idea to her, just because she was more qualified than me in the adult industry. I offered her a stake early in the post, and things just got progressively worse after that. I apologize if I offended anyone by calling her out on her fetish. I am sorry if any men in here got offended because I called them out on theirfetish. I have absolutely no problems with alternative lifestyles, and I was simply frustrated when I said some of those mean things. I am sorry if she feels that I was "misogynistic" , that seriously wasn't the case, and it's not who I am. I believe women can do amazing things, and are actually intellectually superior to men, with every study proving it. I am was claiming superiority because I was a man, that is ridiculous.

Destroy the project or destroy your implementation? Your original plan was clearly flawed, so she pointed out where, from experience, she knew you were wrong and where the improvements could come from, and what wasn't practical.

So where is development now? how much progress has been done, how well integrated are the payment processors, how many "performers" have been recruited and verified by age, and how much REAL planning has been done for the project? Probably either not much or none at all, because she was right; however, like in all cases, you believe you are some kind of super-intelligent person that knows better than everyone.

Stop doing this to yourself and listen to people.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 06:36:24 AM

Well, there goes the equal rights movement.   Angry
It's the truth bud , just look at their enrollment rates compared to ours.. Smiley

http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=98

So you believe women were less intelligent than men until around 1978 or so, at which time they surpassed us, and they continue to grow in intellectual superiority?   Does that mean a few hundred years ago, when women were not allowed in universities, they had no intelligence at all?  How did this miraculous evolution take place so quickly?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: