Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whole Foods gift cards?  (Read 318 times)
Deuceisgood (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:35:28 AM

Anyone selling these on a somewhat regular basis? I'm thinking to make some regular purchases if I can get them reliably, and at a good discount.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:45:51 AM

Anyone selling these on a somewhat regular basis? I'm thinking to make some regular purchases if I can get them reliably, and at a good discount.

I've seen some recently on Bitify
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:20:59 AM

I've seen some recently on Bitify

Ok thanks, I have a look.

eljefe187

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:14:13 AM

dont waste your time.. wholefoods is cracking down and many stores are refusing to take the egiftcards from third partys
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:20:36 AM

dont waste your time.. wholefoods is cracking down and many stores are refusing to take the egiftcards from third partys

Ok, thanks. Btw, do you know how the sellers are getting a hold of the 'cards' ? How 'legitimate' are these?

Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:26:39 AM

Ok, thanks. Btw, do you know how the sellers are getting a hold of the 'cards' ? How 'legitimate' are these?

Hmmm, looking further I can prolly answer my own question. They are buying the cards online using stolen credit cards. The gift cards are good, until the credit card is discovered as not legit. I'm going to guess that delay is probably a few days in most instances.

Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:29:55 AM

From Whole Foods' website:

I found someone selling a Whole Foods Market gift card at a discount. Should I buy it?
In the interest of protecting you from fraud, we recommend that you do not purchase discounted Whole Foods Market gift cards from third party resellers, especially from Craigslist or eBay. Often these cards are purchased with stolen credit cards and may be closed at any time. For more information on the legitimacy of a card, email wholefoodsmarket@buyatab.com .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: