Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: interacting w/people these days: the first reply in my head screams 'Bitcoins'  (Read 570 times)
BitDreams (OP)

Activity: 503
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 04:43:41 PM

Someone says: 'how's the weather?' and I want to answer 'at least I got a rainy-day-bitcoin'.

Someone cusses out their credit card... Bitcoin!

Another complains about bank fees, bounced checks, debt... Bitcoin!

Criminals, banksters who double and triple sold single assets, essentially counterfeiters who are now far enough from the scene of the crime they dare enforce austerity on innocents for their own negligence?

Bitcoin.

If there must be a cycle of borrowing ans spending within humans grant maintenance of that cycle to something not subject to the whims of the short cycle, the need for greed, corruption. As an aside, in the States for example, a corporation is allowed to be a citizen and one company supposedly ran as a candidate for office -- so I recall reading. Why is it that a corporation can exert its living influence potentially for many lifetimes but a human being is denied those tools? Why is it that a corporation is granted more control over the longer cycle and a human being is helpless? Let the machine, an algorithm simply responding to the cycle enact fair trade where humans have proven abusive time after time. The machine is self adjusting to the needs and cycles of humans through valuation. Bitcoin removes the smoke and mirrors yet allows a person to grant anonymous gift. It is public, yet respecting of privacy. What fairer justice sitting over finance than an open sourced algorithm? Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin. There I said it, and hopefully I don't breath flaming Bitcoins down someone's face for the rest of today.

What's on your mind btw?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCBUDDY1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 04:51:17 PM

Act on it!Create a business and introduce all these people to the market!

I'm back.
BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 05:04:12 PM

I'm a help-desk sort of guy. Getting my kids in to it. Mentioning it to others. I've got security protocols to learn and get used to. How do we teach those to others?

I bought a few domain names hoping that I can ensemble some how to's and post them on the net and I need to figure out a lot of stuff for myself and how to politely gather resources to share is the plan so far.

Maybe gather up some local merchants and grant them free advertising.
BTCBUDDY1

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 05:15:35 PM

Shit man, i like your spirit, if you want once you get your sites running ill advertise for you on mysite "bitcoinbuddys.com" we get like 500 hits a day... ik not a huge amount but it will get you a boost.

I'm back.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:18:10 PM

the first reply in my head screams 'Bitcoins'

Why not 'ClitsBanged'?

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
BTCBUDDY1

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:20:59 PM

the first reply in my head screams 'Bitcoins'

Why not 'ClitsBanged'?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 
Much love.

I'm back.
AnonyMint

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:23:23 PM

Someone cusses out their credit card... Bitcoin!

Another complains about bank fees, bounced checks, debt... Bitcoin!

And one day when you are sitting on the park bench lamenting how you kept waiting for it to go back up after not selling at $10,000, then you finally sold for 10 cents... BeggarCoin!

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:58:01 PM

LoL at Beggar coin. Thing is, because bitcoin fairly represents the global economy hedged by its interaction with all currencies, when it truly become 'beggar thy neighbor' as has been mentioned in economic circles, at least you truely know the playing field is level. I'll have just as much access to pain and misery as the next guy. No more, no less. No arguing with accurate accounting.
AnonyMint

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:58:45 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

Accurate accounting but an entirely arbitrary supply, that is inducing the next dot.com bubble ponzi scheme.

Remember when the companies were trading for 200 times P/E or even 1000? This is where Bitcoin is headed to. You can read the following link for how to calculate the true value of a currency:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156993.msg1668999#msg1668999

BitDreams (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:35:52 PM

Placing financial transactions 100% out in the open for all the world to scrutinize with free and equal access is a tool.

If this tool; Bitcoin becomes more practical than selling my personal transaction data through traditional channels to select financial industries while me not able to benefit from the sale of my data - and this new tool doesn't win out -well that's just plain unfair, isn't it?

Forget the actual price of one bitcoin and focus on the fact that you can take your money from where ever you are and convert that to bitcoins and convert that in to any amount in any currency in any where on the world for free.

An accurate money and trusted money supply will naturally seek its own levels just like water.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: