Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would the bitfinex ''hack'' be the trigger of the next major rally?  (Read 2874 times)
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:03:57 PM

I think there is a possibility for a rally, but chances are not that large. I think we'll indeed see during September/October. During this month most likely bitfinex faith will be decided, so as that has happened, I think it will be either a huge push or pull

The rally seems to be over and honestly it would be good if the price of bitcoin would just settle down.
Remember too much volatility is an nightmare for the average investor. If we want adoption to happen, stability is very important. Even more so for the growth of bitcoin into the currency market.

The bitcoin price is consolidating at the moment. After a few weeks of consolidation, the price will rise to $700.
thats true, i think that even higher prices will be possible because the recovery from the pump will definitely cause a really big pump

It could have happened, but I think after the unpleasant event like this. It will be very difficult for us to meet, because surely the owner of funds will think first. This may happen in the future. This is a case that is big enough and is detrimental to many people, as well as more

The bitcoin price is directionless at the moment. In fact it is drifting lower at the moment. If there is no good news, the price will be lower.

it's pretty stable considering all the negative issues bitcoin has going at the moment.

if only some of those issues get solved, that alone could be enough to be a trigger to shoot bitcoin up higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnokkomBTC (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:15:59 PM

The major sell-off at the beginning of the late 2013 bubble looks similar. Both sell-offs are after a bear market and in a beginnig of a bull market.

What do you think?

Update, my prediction:

3k-5k please Smiley

Sometimes, if it looks too bearish, it's actually bullish
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

The major sell-off at the beginning of the late 2013 bubble looks similar. Both sell-offs are after a bear market and in a beginnig of a bull market.
What do you think?
Update, my prediction:
3k-5k please Smiley
Sure you do have to update because your prediction just went down the basket and the price had a big rally like no one ever imagined and it is not really possible to assume when and what is happening right now in the bitcoin or alt coin space,but the prices keep on moving to higher values and i hope it will reach around 3k within a month or so.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: