Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:41:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Real and Reliable VCC and Ads Coupons - Bing/Adwords. No Scammers  (Read 711 times)
TurboDrive (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:18:50 AM

Dear sellers,

Registered here following a thread found on google search while looking for Bing VCC. I'm new to this forum but veteran in IM. Grin

Got scammed by many sellers so I'd like to find someone who we can trust sending our hard earned money.

What I need is visa/mastercard VCC that can be used with bing and google adwords. I also may need real bank at a time but now I'm looking after these.
I would appreciate your suggestion on this.

Thank you.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:08:44 AM

Forget about using any VCC or ather prepaid card for bing or google, they don't accept ANY prepaid card, and all VCC are prepaid, so i'ts futile to search for a solution that does not exist.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:43:56 AM

Yeah and anyone who promises you these vcc is obviously a scam, I see a lot of people looking for this.
TurboDrive (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:16:56 PM

Forget about using any VCC or ather prepaid card for bing or google, they don't accept ANY prepaid card, and all VCC are prepaid, so i'ts futile to search for a solution that does not exist.

WOW! Really?

I haven't heard about this update!

Thank you
TurboDrive (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:39:12 PM

Yeah and anyone who promises you these vcc is obviously a scam, I see a lot of people looking for this.

If you'd told this a month before I wouldn't have to give my $20 to a VCC scammer.  Cry Cry Cry
Make It

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:46:27 PM

Lol i can get u vcc easily
In my country they are really popular and easy to obtain
but well u can pay for anything u want with them
But ~2 % On every transaction might be loss
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

Your point is just semi right it depends on the BIN if they have it on blacklist it will not work, but some of them are working fine, once a lot people use them and they are aware of it they will blacklist them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: