Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world?  (Read 23994 times)
valta4065 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:41:54 PM

I just want to know if I'm the only one aware of that.
USA actually brought nothing on this last century but the destruction of the world. The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault. The overwhelming power of oil companies is their fault. The absurd market deregulation is their fault. The nonsense power of banks on the rest of the world I their fault.

But you can also add instability of south America,  consumption society, the absurd (and false) trust in a growth society.

I mean,  USA is probably the biggest mistake of France. As a French I truly apologise, we should have never sent any troops and firepower to the USA when they were at war with UK.  Sorry again people.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:52:01 PM

USA actually brought nothing on this last century but the destruction of the world. The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault. The overwhelming power of oil companies is their fault. The absurd market deregulation is their fault. The nonsense power of banks on the rest of the world I their fault.

But you can also add instability of south America,  consumption society, the absurd (and false) trust in a growth society.

I mean,  USA is probably the biggest mistake of France. As a French I truly apologise, we should have never sent any troops and firepower to the USA when they were at war with UK.  Sorry again people.
Rather, America is a big spoiled child. Smiley All that makes America, it's just a whim. Of course, sometimes it's moods are beyond all decency and moral standards. But all this is due to the fact that America is strong and big country. America, no one can argue. Only Russia can sometimes enter into dispute with the United States.
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:18:35 PM

Rather, America is a big spoiled child. Smiley All that makes America, it's just a whim. Of course, sometimes it's moods are beyond all decency and moral standards. But all this is due to the fact that America is strong and big country. America, no one can argue. Only Russia can sometimes enter into dispute with the United States.

Well shouldn't bow down this way. USA isn't really that powerful, I mean it doesn't matter how big is their army. We still have nuclear submarines launcher. They can't do anything g against us so we should finally tell them to go fuck off.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:00:34 PM

USA actually brought nothing on this last century but the destruction of the world.
The light bulb, the Internet, the television, the computer, GPS ..
Do you mean American foreign politics?

The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault. The overwhelming power of oil companies is their fault. The absurd market deregulation is their fault. The nonsense power of banks on the rest of the world I their fault.
Bullshit. Wars and tension would continue with or without them: Israel and Palestine, Saudi Arabia and Iran, Turkey and Kurds, Pakistan and India.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:27:07 PM

USA actually brought nothing on this last century but the destruction of the world.

The whole middle east situation is entirely their fault. The overwhelming power of oil companies is their fault. The absurd market deregulation is their fault. The nonsense power of banks on the rest of the world I their fault.
Bullshit. Wars and tension would continue with or without them: Israel and Palestine, Saudi Arabia and Iran, Turkey and Kurds, Pakistan and India.

None of those inventions are 100% American.  They were developed by scientists all around the world, and would have been found anyway.
It's true though that USA invented a unique thing, they decided to stop scientific innovation  and to sell only low quality products so you have to buy again every year (light bulb for example).

And tensions were much lower before USA intervention! They raid middle east only to get their oil.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:12:47 AM

I mean, France is probably the biggest mistake of the USA.  As an American I truly apologise, we should never have sent any troops and firepower into France when they had bent over and let the germans do them in WWII.  Sorry again people.

Smiley
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:38:57 AM

None of those inventions are 100% American.  They were developed by scientists all around the world, and would have been found anyway.
It's true though that USA invented a unique thing, they decided to stop scientific innovation  and to sell only low quality products so you have to buy again every year (light bulb for example).
Which search engine do you use, Baidoo?  Grin

And tensions were much lower before USA intervention!
Turkey-Greece conflict, Iraqi-Kurdish conflict, Turkish-Soviet Union war, World War 1. Tensions were not lower, US just joined and mass media obsessively shows on tv.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:17:53 AM

You are entirely mistaken. The USA is probably one of the biggest blessings in the world. Why? Because of freedom. Here's what I mean. At the core of the USA is the freedom for every person to do anything that he/she wants, as long as he doesn't hurt someone else or damage the property of someone else. The bad part in this freedom is, most Americans don't realize that they have this freedom, and some of them recognize it way too well.

What is the USA? You really can't define it with any accuracy. And it is the same with any large country. If you are a person who is looking at the good that a country does, you see good. If you are looking at the bad a country does, you see evil.

The USA is simply some paperwork... at least until you look at the people. When you look at the people, the USA is a handful of people in government who are using some treachery to harm other people, and themselves without realizing it. Here is the most important thing about USA bad. It is simply a small group of people using their freedom in a harmful way.

One of the best good things in the USA is gun freedom. Why? Because when average citizens of any country own guns, they keep their government from becoming really bad. In the case of the USA, the gun-freedom example is what is keeping the whole world as free as it is. Government leaders around the world look at gun freedom in America, and are afraid that their citizens will find out. Because of this, they don't pressure their citizens hard enough, so that their citizens get and use guns on their government for relief.

The best thing that you can do is to help average American citizens understand their freedom, and especially that they need more guns, so that they put down the bad people in American government, so that the world can become freer still. The whole world needs the absolute freedom that Americans have, with complete knowledge about that freedom. Helping American citizens gain more freedom, and more knowledge about the freedom they have, will free the whole world.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:07:32 AM

I mean, France is probably the biggest mistake of the USA.  As an American I truly apologise, we should never have sent any troops and firepower into France when they had bent over and let the germans do them in WWII.  Sorry again people.

Smiley

Another common arrogant mistake made by most americans. They think they helped Europe in ww2 but it's wrong. Every historian knows that ussr  would have won anyway. USA only managed to separate Europe in 2, impose it's stupid capitalistic nonsense system based on infinite growth and impose dollar as the only valuable thing in the world

Yeah I would have preferred you stay on your island, no-one needs help like this. USA didn't give a fuck about Europeans,  without de gaulle they wouldn't even have freed Paris xD

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:11:35 AM

America would not be where it is today but for the powers that are backing it. The Illuminati made America strong for a purpose that I do not fully know yet, but the moral decadence in that country speak volumes about who is really controlling it.
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:13:23 AM

None of those inventions are 100% American.  They were developed by scientists all around the world, and would have been found anyway.
It's true though that USA invented a unique thing, they decided to stop scientific innovation  and to sell only low quality products so you have to buy again every year (light bulb for example).
Which search engine do you use, Baidoo?  Grin

And tensions were much lower before USA intervention!
Turkey-Greece conflict, Iraqi-Kurdish conflict, Turkish-Soviet Union war, World War 1. Tensions were not lower, US just joined and mass media obsessively shows on tv.

Talking about Google?  This multinational paying 0 tax everywhere ? This private company owning 99% of digital information ? Imposing its will over whole government ?
You're god damn right I would rather use Baidoo!

And the difference is that those tensions and conflicts concerned only countries wanting to expand themselves over others. USA went creating new tensions for the sole purpose of keeping the distant control of those regions of the world !

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:16:34 AM

You are entirely mistaken. The USA is probably one of the biggest blessings in the world. Why? Because of freedom. Here's what I mean. At the core of the USA is the freedom for every person to do anything that he/she wants, as long as he doesn't hurt someone else or damage the property of someone else. The bad part in this freedom is, most Americans don't realize that they have this freedom, and some of them recognize it way too well.

What is the USA? You really can't define it with any accuracy. And it is the same with any large country. If you are a person who is looking at the good that a country does, you see good. If you are looking at the bad a country does, you see evil.

The USA is simply some paperwork... at least until you look at the people. When you look at the people, the USA is a handful of people in government who are using some treachery to harm other people, and themselves without realizing it. Here is the most important thing about USA bad. It is simply a small group of people using their freedom in a harmful way.

One of the best good things in the USA is gun freedom. Why? Because when average citizens of any country own guns, they keep their government from becoming really bad. In the case of the USA, the gun-freedom example is what is keeping the whole world as free as it is. Government leaders around the world look at gun freedom in America, and are afraid that their citizens will find out. Because of this, they don't pressure their citizens hard enough, so that their citizens get and use guns on their government for relief.

The best thing that you can do is to help average American citizens understand their freedom, and especially that they need more guns, so that they put down the bad people in American government, so that the world can become freer still. The whole world needs the absolute freedom that Americans have, with complete knowledge about that freedom. Helping American citizens gain more freedom, and more knowledge about the freedom they have, will free the whole world.

Cool

Freedom of doing whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone?
You want to kill me by making me laugh?
Everything heard of capitalism? Banking system? Subprimes ?  Wars ?

Tell that to Iraq people !  Freedom of doing whatever you want and not caring about consequences yeah!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mk3000

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:48:17 PM

there'll always be a empire raping the rest of the world for its own benefit. Roman, British, Spanish, American. it's just the way humans are. the more you have, the more you want, until your own greed destroys you. then someone else comes along and replaces you.
Now, the interesting thing is guessing who's going to replace America as the world's next greatest empire. China maybe?

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:02:02 PM

there'll always be a empire raping the rest of the world for its own benefit. Roman, British, Spanish, American. it's just the way humans are. the more you have, the more you want, until your own greed destroys you. then someone else comes along and replaces you.
Now, the interesting thing is guessing who's going to replace America as the world's next greatest empire. China maybe?

I agree with it. If not USA it would have been another. And It's not USA alone to be blamed. Most in the history it was dragged into conflict.
And USA's policy maker's went deadly wrong on establishing a US friendly world. They never thought that what they make to destroy others can destroy themselves. Prime examples are the Taliban they created to fight Soviet puppet in Afghanistan, Saddam who they built to fight against Iran, so called ISIS who they made to overthrow Asad and most of all Saudi whom they still fake to be a friend of US, just to make the people happy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

Cool

Freedom of doing whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone?
You want to kill me by making me laugh?
Everything heard of capitalism? Banking system? Subprimes ?  Wars ?

Tell that to Iraq people !  Freedom of doing whatever you want and not caring about consequences yeah!

Islam is about as far from freedom as you can get and still maintain the appearance of freedom. It took hundreds of years to make Iraq a slave to Islam. Giving them freedom isn't going to happen over night.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:58:56 PM

The empire-making is not done by the USA. It is done by a few fanatics in America who have figured out how to use America to do it. As with Viet Nam, the American people will wake up and stop it.

Cool

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

And the difference is that those tensions and conflicts concerned only countries wanting to expand themselves over others. USA went creating new tensions for the sole purpose of keeping the distant control of those regions of the world !
The modern world is globalist. Russian Federation is active in South America, Chinese own a lot of stuff in Africa and Americas. Do you think other empires do not create tensions?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:15:25 AM

I prefer the term "Bully" over plague.. the World Police are out of hand.

FUD first & ask questions later™
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:24:14 AM

Ok now I can really tell how butthurt you are not to be part of the USA but all I got to say is...

HA HA sucks to be you loosers..

USA RULES!!

Fuck you France, we don't want to be anything like you... We'll keep our guns and you keep your muslims.. Damn it must suck to be you..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:04:16 AM

I beg to disagree.  That is your opinion and you are right maybe on some point but US technology is advanced in everything, almost everything.  They have a very powerful army.  They are the country who always help the distressed country  Their people were very helpful when catastrophe strikes on different part of the world.

With the issue of war, those countries were not really in good terms even before the evolution of technology.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: