Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you also think that USA is the biggest plague of the world?  (Read 23997 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:58:22 PM

It's NOT about me or my country..

You said you would take responsibility and now you skirt it like the coward you are. Full of bluster and whine, you can't take responsibility for your actions, such LOLz all around. Your argument was finished before you started because you have none, otherwise you wouldn't go yapping like a little Chihuahua.

Don't believe me, go look at your own words throughout this thread. You're like a petulant child or worse, a weakling ineffective bully. PATHETIC.

I am not answering your diversionary questions.
You are playing games.

You were PWNED by my "subtle fruitiness"  Cheesy

I laid out WHY i think what i do with enough references to prove i am not Trolling.
I made sure any statement was provable if needed.
There is NO exaggeration on my part.. i have been accurate.
Problem is i highly doubt many Americans grasp the scope and breadth of the bullshit their government has been up to !
I really seriously honestly think the general population just doesn't know.. or CARE what their govt does.

Here is the ultimate summary of the USA guys..

You have a massive population that has let a Government grow large and unchecked.
It simply does what ever it wants ..no matter what the costs.
Whether it's Trillion(s) spent on an illegal war or NSA spying or Patriot act violations or Guantanamo Bay
..you all simply turn your head away from it all ..then play dumb / innocent.

YOU KNOW your rabid dog is biting people as you wander around with a massive chip on your shoulder.
And *for the most part* you all mostly like it this way !
You all engineered this system to work the way it does On PURPOSE !

The American "democratic" political system is tailor made for greed and bullying.
Most of the popualtion will not care about anything but their Facebook likes..
and a few will speak up and get into Political bickering.
But the democracy is a farce.
It's a revolving door of a face to put the blame on.. electing a scape-goat.

The blame is cast from the population on to the voted for scape-goat.
As you all sit back with a grin on your face KNOWING full well what your country is doing
and you like it !
You all wouldn't have it any other way.

Imagine being able to wander around bullying the people in your town with a rabid pitbull
as it bites people and they are scared as you kick back and enjoy the fear & intimidation
..so you can get your way in society.
Then if you are ever confronted you simply turn and point the finger at the Govt and say
ohhhh i didn't do it.. THEY DID !

Democracy ?
It's charade ..the will of the people is not being upheld.
A patsy that will take the fall and do your dirty work is in play.. the US Government.
All of it rooted deeply in Jingoism & Denial.
Such Pride.. such Honor.. such HERO's !

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/usaf-reveals-northrops-b-21-long-range-strike-bombe-422459/

Revealed at the closing of her “state of the air force” address in Orlando, Florida on 26 February, USAF secretary Deborah Lee James revealed the official B-21 designation to rapturous applause.

You *could* hold your govt accountable..
Why don't you ?
Because you WANT it that way !
You love what they do.. (no matter how bad)
It's a beautiful perfect corrupt vulgar display of power !
..masked as Democracy

PS:
Sorry if my fruitiness is so bad or if Canada is the root of all evil..
But it has no bearing at all what so ever on the USA being a raging cocky conceited sack of shit.
You Americans have been hard at work pissing off people around the globe for a LONG time.
For example.. the File Sharing communities.

Watch the documentary "TPB AFK The Movie"
The judge was asked on camera does his presiding on the case a conflict of interest ?
He said "YES" and then smiled and wandered off..

Why ?
Because it was.

Turns out he admitted on camera that he belonged to an MPAA Copyright board
and he sat on the board as member with the lead prosecutor women in the Pirate Bay trial in Sweden who worked for the MPAA !

They were essentially coworkers for fuck sake's !
Of an AMERICAN Anti-piracy organization !
One is the Swedish Judge and the other is the Swedish lead Prosecutor.
WOW holy mother of fucking god what a fucking farce of corrupt American World Police "Justice" (in Sweden)

Of course he handed down a guilty verdict then denied their appeals..

The Pirate Bay founders were convicted on the fact that the prosecution
claimed they made over 50 million dollars in Ad Revenue.

And get this..
They did not even have to PROVE it in a court of law.

What was the evidence ?

They cited a certain amount is *typically* offered via page hits when a "Banner Ad" is on a web page
then they calculated a rough estimate of how many page hits TPB got then jumped to the conclusion
that well... they MUST have made over 50 million dollars in ad-revenue.
Convicted with NO FUCKING PROOF !
They did not have to show bank records or tax records or any shred of proof of money earned.
They simply had to accuse them and that was it.. case closed... GUILTY

By the US of.. A

AKA: the World Police

The same ones who were caught in the media a few years back taking political campaign bribes by the MPAA
To my shock & amazement they were caught publicly admitting to threats !

They said we will pull our campaign funding if you don't do what we want basically.
No MPAA laws etc pushed in ?
Then campaign funding is cut off !

You can see it your self by searching around on Google and seeing them actually have the balls to say it word for word publicly !

Then look around.. is that an isolated incident ?
Sure.. tell that to Kim Dotcom or Coinbase who ratted out the guy from KickAssTorrents who is now under the long arm of the International law of the USA - RIGHT NOW !

Coinbase + others handed over his info to the US govt so they could seize his web site and arrest him.
Even if he was not on US soil.
..they ARE literally the WORLD POLICE

And Why do people think they are a plague ?

I already mentioned the Antigua case.. you think i don't have another 100 pages of examples ?

What does the world think ?
..stay the fuck out of my country and mind your own business cocky assholes !

Go fuck yourself with your little democracy hero patriot(act) bullshit.

No it's not about "MY" country smart ass's
..it's about Sweden, Canada, New Zealand, China, Russia, Antigua .....

Oh come on. We're happy because government sucks it out of the rest of the world and gives it to us. The USA is the best nation in the world. Why don't you move over here so you can be happy, too?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
sidroast

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:23:03 PM

You are playing games.

So you're a liar and a fruitcase? Ah yes, yea, you "owned" me. Enjoy whatever win you think you got. When you are gloating up north, we aren't even thinking about you. Have a nice life and enjoy being our economic bitch, completely dependent on us.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:45:37 PM

You are playing games.

So you're a liar and a fruitcase? Ah yes, yea, you "owned" me. Enjoy whatever win you think you got. When you are gloating up north, we aren't even thinking about you. Have a nice life and enjoy being our economic bitch, completely dependent on us.

@kidroast
You are STILL playing games..

I posted earlier how you guys are dependent on Canada (stop copying my retorts brain-dead idiots)

With things such as.. Gas, Oil, Natural Gas, Electricity, Lumber and a whole fuck ton more.

You are a joke the 2 of you jiggling your little dick-holster at me.
Because you are venting on me because apparently i am personally responsible
for half the planet hating you cocky morons.

All you guys keep doing is bumping this topic like pathetic clowns..
Trying to have a sad ass lame little swipe at me to make yourselves feel better.
Attacking me personally and insulting my country like that somehow absolves yours of wrong doing.

Repeatedly getting up off the matt after being KO'd to throw your arms up in the air like your the for real champ !

@Badecker
Yeah it's called "Spousal Abuse" and it's a prolific / common problem in the *REAL* world.
Maybe Google it ?
By the way your comment proved to me the comment in question (my analogy)
Flew over your head like a roaring jumbo jet into a sky scraper. LOL

And i am the dumb one here ? hahhahah I think not "patriots"

By the way..
I added this topic to my SIG here.
I want everyone on the whole forum to see my devastating Pwnage i have dished out.

Come one.. come all.. line up ..i take all comers !

FUD first & ask questions later™
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:48:30 PM

You are playing games.

@kidroast

I posted earlier how you guys are dependent on Canada (stop copying my retorts brain-dead idiots)

With things such as.. Gas, Oil, Natural Gas, Electricity, Lumber and a whole fuck ton more.

You are a joke the 2 of you jiggling your little dick-holster at me.
Because you are venting on me because apparently i am personally responsible
for half the planet hating you cocky morons.

All you guys keep doing is bumping this topic like pathetic clowns..
Trying to have a sad ass lame little swipe at me to make yourselves feel better.
Attacking me personally and insulting my country like that somehow absolves yours of wrong doing.

Repeatedly getting up off the matt after being KO'd to throw your arms up in the air like your the for real champ !

@Badecker
Yeah it's called "Spousal Abuse" and it's a prolific / common problem in the *REAL* world.
Maybe Google it ?
By the way your comment proved to me the comment in question (my analogy)
Flew over your head like a roaring jumbo jet into a sky scraper. LOL

And i am the dumb one here ? hahhahah I think not "patriots"

By the way..
I added this topic to my SIG here.
I want everyone on the whole forum to see my devastating Pwnage i have dished out.

Come one.. come all.. line up ..i take all comers !

We're having fun, aren't we?

Accidental spousal abuse happens all the time, even in the best of marriages.

Common law nations like the Canada and the USA allow spousal abuse because of the nature of common law.

The only reason your comment flew over my head is that Canada is higher on the map than the USA.

What? We don't pay Canada for "Gas, Oil, Natural Gas, Electricity, Lumber," etc., that we get from her? And like it is your personal fault that we buy this stuff from Canada so that you jokers have enough money so that you can live a reasonably good life.

Your devastating Pwnage is kinda boring.

However, do keep up the good work.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
sidroast

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:00:25 PM

You are playing games.

I love this, a lonely Canadian, in his soiled underpants, in his parent's basement, shitposting on bitcointalk.  Grin Go ahead and keep ranting... you are such a useful tool!
sidroast

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:06:04 PM

@kidroast

That's fine, coward. We all know you're a coward, a tool and a joke which is why you're shitposting in circles. Go ahead and spend all your energy here, clearly someone has made you very angry and you have no outlet for it. I'll happily be your online punching-bag if it means the rest of the world and your fellow Canadians don't have to deal with your bitch ass.  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:55:43 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 09:08:04 PM by Spoetnik

@kidroast

That's fine, coward. We all know you're a coward, a tool and a joke which is why you're shitposting in circles. Go ahead and spend all your energy here, clearly someone has made you very angry and you have no outlet for it. I'll happily be your online punching-bag if it means the rest of the world and your fellow Canadians don't have to deal with your bitch ass.  Grin

@kidroast
Thank you ..Mom's basement gets lonely with no windows sitting on my computer 24/7.
What about if i am looking for more ?
I already got gay offers from your bum buddy on this topic.. so where is yours? ante up kidroast Wink

What did we learn here guys ?
If i ask questions they go 100% ignored and i get questions asked back in return. (as some US defense retort)
That are simply silly, off-topic / insulting and inflammatory to the point of Trolling.
And that these 2 clowns will copy cat every point i make and replay them back at me.
Would be nice if they can come up with their own material.. but hey.. i need a punching-bag !

@BADecker
Yes accidents happen LOL
I will try and tone down my "fruitiness" and crank up the interesting for ya  Grin
They don't call my land "The Great White North" for nothing !

Moral of the story ?
Some dude thinks Spoetnik is a coward so... America is GREAT AGAIN !
Problem solved.. raise the fucking "Mission Accomplished" banner ROFL

..just make sure to push the headless body's off the deck before the photo op
and hide the decapitated heads you collected up on your Aircraft carrier after sneaking into Pakistan.
Hmm know what ?
Starting to see why "they" cut off the foreigners heads now..
They are just copying what the Americans have been doing all along.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander "Heros"
A head for a head my patriotic hypocrites  Shocked

Don't worry you can go lie your ass's off making another bullshit movie like Zero Dark Thirty
What a clown shit show that was ..a nice American Propaganda puff piece filled to the brim with Jingoism trying to get the world to feel sorry for the bully LOL

I really got a kick out of the fact that the movie started with the towers getting hit..
As though that was the beginning of the story HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
What ?
You think they were going to start the movie with the US govt paying Bin Laden and giving him weapons to fight Russians 20 yrs earlier ? Or start it showing how the previous President was trying numerous times to assassinate your political "play toy" once you were done with him by pounding a place he visited with 200 cruise missiles ? Or how Clinton missed repeatedly with Drone strike YEARS before the war ?
Did you want the American public knowing YOU ALREADY HAD MILITARY FORCES THERE DROPPING BOMBS years before 911 when Bush announced they were NOW "going in" ?

You clowns are caught red-handed being scummy worthless lying sacks of shit.
Bullying the fucking planet.. so yeah of course it's going to catch up to you.

Don't blame me ..Canada is NOT doing all that shit.. it's YOU guys, the official "HEROS" of the world.  Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:04:34 PM

.... the previous President was trying numerous times to assassinate your political "play toy" once you were done with him by pounding a place he visited with 200 cruise missiles ?

200?

I thought those things hit what they were pointed at.

What place you talking about, little boy?
sidroast

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:09:41 PM

@kidroast

That's fine, coward. We all know you're a coward, a tool and a joke which is why you're shitposting in circles. Go ahead and spend all your energy here, clearly someone has made you very angry and you have no outlet for it. I'll happily be your online punching-bag if it means the rest of the world and your fellow Canadians don't have to deal with your bitch ass.  Grin

@kidroast
Thank you ..Mom's basement gets lonely with no windows sitting on my computer 24/7.
What about if i am looking for more ?
I already got gay offers from your bum buddy on this topic.. so where is yours? ante up kidroast Wink

What did we learn here guys ?
If i ask questions they go 100% ignored and i get questions asked back in return. (as some US defense retort)
That are simply silly, off-topic / insulting and inflammatory to the point of Trolling.
And that these 2 clowns will copy cat every point i make and replay them back at me.
Would be nice if they can come up with their own material.. but hey.. i need a punching-bag !

@BADecker
Yes accidents happen LOL
I will try and tone down my "fruitiness" and crank up the interesting for ya  Grin
They don't call my land "The Great White North" for nothing !

Moral of the story ?
Some dude thinks Spoetnik is a coward so... America is GREAT AGAIN !
Problem solved.. raise the fucking "Mission Accomplished" banner ROFL

..just make sure to push the headless body's off the deck before the photo op
and hide the decapitated heads you collected up on your Aircraft carrier after sneaking into Pakistan.
Hmm know what ?
Starting to see why "they" cut off the foreigners heads now..
They are just copying what the Americans have been doing all along.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander "Heros"
A head for a head my patriotic hypocrites  Shocked

Don't worry you can go lie your ass's off making another bullshit movie like Zero Dark Thirty
What a clown shit show that was ..a nice American Propaganda puff piece filled to the brim with Jingoism trying to get the world to feel sorry for the bully LOL

I really got a kick out of the fact that the movie started with the towers getting hit..
As though that was the beginning of the story HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
What ?
You think they were going to start the movie with the US govt paying Bin Laden and giving him weapons to fight Russians 20 yrs earlier ? Or start it showing how the previous President was trying numerous times to assassinate your political "play toy" once you were done with him by pounding a place he visited with 200 cruise missiles ? Or how Clinton missed repeatedly with Drone strike YEARS before the war ?
Did you want the American public knowing YOU ALREADY HAD MILITARY FORCES THERE DROPPING BOMBS years before 911 when Bush announced they were NOW "going in" ?

You clowns are caught red-handed being scummy worthless lying sacks of shit.
Bullying the fucking planet.. so yeah of course it's going to catch up to you.

Don't blame me ..Canada is NOT doing all that shit.. it's YOU guys, the official "HEROS" of the world.  Cheesy

Excellent post, bitch-ass coward, keep it coming!  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:10:28 PM

.... the previous President was trying numerous times to assassinate your political "play toy" once you were done with him by pounding a place he visited with 200 cruise missiles ?

200?

Lazy ?

Learn to use Google son LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach

Maybe you should spend a little time & effort learning what your country is doing
before running here with a chip on your should getting mouthy defending it ?

Get educated lippy brats  Roll Eyes

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:19:35 PM

200?

Lazy ?

Got it.  So it wasn't "a place" but "a number of places."

sidroast

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:22:28 PM

200?

Lazy ?

Maybe you should spend a little time & effort learning what your country is doing
before running here with a chip on your should getting mouthy defending it ?

Get educated lippy brats  Roll Eyes

Look, bitch-ass coward. You are operating on a false principle. You seem to think we are against or would be ashamed of these things. We are not. We're actually very supportive of our country. We pay taxes to ensure our country gives us a competitive advantage over punks like you via espionage and other tools of the trade. It's a wild jungle out there and, contrary to popular opinion, Man has never been tamed; we are all wild animals. So, bitch-ass coward, your shaming tactics are falling on deaf ears.

You don't like it? Good! We don't care!  Grin
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:49:02 PM

No. There are dozen other wannabe superpowers that would suck 10X more.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:57:33 PM

Spoetnik from Canada?  Grin

sidroast

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:08:32 PM

Spoetnik from Canada?  Grin

Yes, and apparently extremely butt-hurt that their fiat currency is no longer parity with the USD.  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:54:32 AM

200?

Lazy ?

Got it.  So it wasn't "a place" but "a number of places."

One of the places i mentioned previously was among the place(s)
So your a deceitful game playing insulting little weasel hiding the truth
and i am as ALWAYS 100% correct as i have proven yet again.

I warned you all i could prove ANY word i said.
You called me on it and i PWNED your fucking ass hard !

Maybe check your facts before running your mouth kidiots.

America.. all the cocky pissy attitude and no intelligence LOL

Sad part is it takes a FUCKING CANADIAN to tell you ignorant morons
WHAT YOUR COUNTRY IS DOING

Pathetic isn't it ?

Mr i don't know how to use Google  Cheesy

Just a sack of cliche'd pathetic douche bags.
Congrats you found the quote button and learned how to add a sentence insult.
WOW how original and articulate and insightful of you little Mensa Geniuses ROFL

You SHOULD be embarrassed AmeriTards

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:35:28 AM

The light bulb, the Internet, the television, the computer, GPS ..
Do you mean American foreign politics?

who invented light bulb, GPS...? Also yes, foreign politics are bad, the biggest two mistakes were killing Sadam and Gadafi.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:59:17 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 02:06:07 PM by Spoetnik

Yup ONLY AMerica "invents" things.. dumb ass conceded fuckers LOL

You all ACTUALLY think the sun rises & sets on your heroic god-blessed patriotic bullshit.

Reality check Time (again)
The world is laughing at you because you are delusional and pathetic.
And we would probably feel sorry for you if it was not for this nasty conceit.
That.. and the fact you are a pack of gun totting lunatics that can not keep your weapons in your own trailer park.
Hard to feel sorry for a World Bully imposing it's will on the entire planet by force.

Hey assholes blow me.

Jiggling your little dick-holsters at Spoetnik..
does not magically make the world like you.
and it will not all of a sudden make a you a better country than Canada either.
But you keep thinking that though.. it's cute & adorable
..aww precocious little patriots think their gods gift to humanity LOL

So during Obama's election campaign he said he was going to shut down Guantanamo Bay..
Did he ?  Cheesy

Ahh never mind i am suuuuuuuure Trump will.
Mr "beat everyone up" racist "build a wall" music-pirate ROFL

Git yer dog in da truck trailer trash !
Git dem Muslimz !
Git 'em good.
Look paw, teh dog haz goit oen of dem Muzlim terroriztz !!

Fuck your shithole Trailer Park you call the USA.
No one wants to go there or.. wear you flag pins in Mexico LOL

Liekz OMGAWDZZ I GOT GUNZ & SHIT YO !!!!!
Turn yer hat sidewayz and keep it real playa'z !
I have to thank Japan for creating METH and then giving it to the GERMANS
who GAVE IT TO YOU TRAILER TRASH !

Electing Trump is EXACTLY like electing Hitler and you morons out there are too fucking dumb to see it.

Drown assholes.. in your rank colossal stupidity.
Just keep your mangy mutt of my lawn !

By the way you better start chanting America is no.2 no.2 no.2
You have been loosing ground across the board in every conceivable aspect imaginable
and blind and mouthy to it.
You all just keep railing on no.1 no.1 no.1
Even when you finish last.
..i already gave you a dozen major examples too.
Such as yrs ago China's economy eclipsed the USA's.
I could go on and on with the examples too.. Bitcoin ? Political Bobble heads (manufacturing)
China & China LOL

You used stealth choppers to assassinate people in Pakistan then ran for it like cowards..
Decapitated a guy chucked his corpse off an aircraft carrier then proclaimed
WE DID IT !
WE ARE HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S !!!!!111ONE
Then blasted Miley Cyrus "Party Time in The USA"  Roll Eyes
And all of America chanted HOOOORAY WE ARE HERO'S !!!!!!!!

Media reports erupted with the "in god we trust" Christians who successfully
murdered an unarmed old man in his underwear / in bed in the middle of the night in front of his wife and shit load of little kids..

Mighty fucking Heroic of you cocky conceited pricks !

THEN.. blew up a chopper in the neighborhood then ran as fast as their little coward Army ass's could !
Liekomg run RUUUUUN WE SOOOO SCARED!!!!
Teh Paksitani Fighter Jets are coming liekOMG !!!!!
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we you got home ?
HEROOOOOOO'S !!!!!!!!
BIG time fucking hero action there man.. and you have the severed fucking head to prove it you sick fucking pigs !

I seen the media reports end to end for ages as all of America erupted in political party bickering
derpty derpty derp.. Liberal this.. Democrat that etc
Every party screaming they demand credit for the cowardly murder(s) (and decapitation)
Bush wants credit !
NO Obama wants credit !

Then the population joined in.. FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH WE GOT 'EM !
REVENGE AT LAST !!!!! ...you all chanted like blood thirsty pigs.
In the name of god of course.. cause your a Christian country as Bush kept saying during the Military invasion you started 4 Trillion dollars ago (and countless dead since)
I should post a video i seen on TV (Tosh.0) of you pathetic sick fucks the day the news hit.

Get this people of the world.. (Over the Pakistani BinLaden 50/50 hunch House raid)
Some piece of shit Texas hick trailer trash went on the New York subway then demanded
everyone join him in a chant in celebration of the assassination mission.
I can upload the video of the cunt screaming & chanting like a mouthy douche !
Gloating about his victory and trying to start a we're no.1 chant  Roll Eyes

..just like you whiny fucking cunts are doing here on this topic ROFL

Go.. keep collecting heads you fucking bible thumping trailer trash meth head hero's

M
U
S
T

manufacture More BULLETS !

need MOAR BOMBERS

need MOAR NUCKLEAR WEAPONS !!!!!!

MORE TANKS !!!!!

MORE SOLDIERS !!!

MORE AICRAFT CARRIERS !!!

MOAR WARS !!!!

MOAR MONEY !!!!

MOAR GAS !!!!!

MOARRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

When will your blood thirsty unquenchable thirsty for blood, money & oil end ?
How many nuclear bombs do you need to drop ? 3 ? 4 ?
How many machine gun bullets need to be fired ?
How many countries do you need to invade ?

..in the name of god of course.

Waco ?
60 people do it.. it's called a cult.
ALL OF YOU DO IT ? ..it's 'Merica !!!!

LOL clowns

Vietnam ?
hey cause uhh we still have shit left over from WW2 !

Korea.. cause uhh well, Russia is evil & shit !!

DO i NEED to go on ?
DO i NEED to point out the obvious to morons in denial ?

Apparently i do Wink

..your welcome  Cool

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:07:49 PM

Collecting severed heads = no argument.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:28:45 PM

If you used more smileys, I might think that you were really popcorn1, or Decksperiment.

Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: