Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zockers.net  (Read 1330 times)
Lexiatel (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:51:27 PM

Anyone a member of this site? A month ago, I played there, then supposedly they got hacked by an admin, so, obviously red flags came up, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt... but they didn't pay me for two weeks, so I lost interest.

Today, I go to their Facebook page to find out that I've been blocked from their page (all I can do is share), I can't even contact them (which is the only method they use for reporting issues of their site).

It seems they are paying now, but I swore I had more than just two withdrawls  two successful, one pending (I can't prove it, I personally don't even think this 100%), but I do have two paid. So I'm trying it again.

Can someone go to their page and see if it's just me
https://m.facebook.com/ZockersFaucet/

I sent them a few messages, first, asking how I could help their site, cause it was unique, high paying and hardly any ads, but the nicely let me know that playing was good enough.

The second was to report a bug, it said I had made a claim ( you can only make 5 a day) when I didn't. They never responded.

After that, they post on their page that there was an exploit going on, and they asked why no one reported the bug, upset by it. Then like a day or so later, they get hacked.

Around that time, I sent in another bug report, still no answer (fine, they have troubles, no problem), and I posted decent posts on their page walls... yet I'm blocked?

I still have an account there, it's usable, but I assume because I reported 'too many times' because I got no response that they blocked me completely. Very poor management, imo... they should at least have a contact email.

I'm gonna see if they still pay though...

My Facebook message archive with them:

Lexi Atel
Heya, Zonkers, I am wondering what we can do to support your site-- you don't have many ads, and I am just worried with your high pay value, that you'll go bankrupt.

I did click on one of the ads on your site though, hoping that would help. I just need to know how I can support you.
Jul 4

Zockers
we try to pay all people, so dont worry
Jul 5 · Sent from Web

Lexi Atel
Alright. You all just need to make money too slightsmile emoticon
Jul 5

Lexi Atel
Jul 6 (this was a screenshot)*
Lexi Atel
Hey, Zonkers... today I had a bug... one of my claims didn't go through... (You will see I have only 4 claims done today, and no more left to do), please note that I have done 15 claims total, but one was free because of my chosen avatar (I got a free spin through a mystery box).
Jul 6
Lexi Atel
Hey Zonkers, sorry for spamming you...

But you should know something in case you didn't intend for this:

Your 2% daily bonus counts for total accumulation on the user's accounts (not the current amount in balance), just thought you should know, in case this is not what you meant to do..
Jul 13

As you can see... I was trying to be helpful to them... these were our only messages.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:31:48 PM

100% SCAM since weeks

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Lexiatel (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:51:00 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought. Why block me? They probably blocking all old users.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:32:11 PM

Waste of Time

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1474923.0

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Lexiatel (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:30:14 PM

Okay, I just checked my wallet/emails, and yah, I never received the 2nd payment(it got crazy around that time, as I was getting a lot of accumulated faucet pay by then), even though it says at their site that I've been paid!

Thanks all! It's a scam for sure. Glad to see it on the wasted faucet list!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: