Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiWebPay.com, PayCashEurope.com, multieXchanger.com & herusdcosta = SCAM  (Read 650 times)
CoinFeeder (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:58:25 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 09:53:28 PM by CoinFeeder

What happened: Software was sold to skype login(don't know Bitcointalk username): herusdcosta via escrow payment by multiwebpay.com
Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769454.0
Amount Scammed: $2500
Payment Method: MultiWebPay Escrow Transaction. Release condition: Installation on herusdcosta server, source code after money release
Proof of Payment: "Uncancellable" Payment by escrow was cancelled Smiley
PM/Chat Logs:

Story:

One guy, with names: Herold Rixk (https://www.facebook.com/herold.rixk, this was found by searching on FB his username, another name: ABDUR RAHMAN MOLLAH email: internationalforexcommodity@gmail.com) wrote me on Skype desiring to buy Exchange Software.
I send him demo version, admin credentials and he started to learn software. After, we started our deal with discount $1k. He ask, will I take money by MultiWebPay payment system, I saw "GREEN BAR" in browser, available to withdraw money to Russian Payment systems and agreed to accept payment. Than, he asked for escrow, I agreed. He send me 2500, than I started to install software on his server.
Here starting our history:
Release money term was: Installation on server EXACT copy from Demo website. I do that.
After installation, this person start to change terms of release:
1. Ask to write whole installation guide(here I thought he want to resell)
2. Than, he ask me some stuff(why he can't add coin to exchange, and tell that my software sux), I told that he forget to add allowed IP at .conf, ok, dealt with this.

After few hours of eating my brain, he released money and I was happy, sent him whole source code to email. I put $400 withdraw to Payeer and go sleep.
At morning I was surprised, I saw that my $400 withdraw was cancelled, herudcosta put somewhere "dispute" and withdraw was rejected.
After all, I got message that my software is "too complicated"(LOL, what?! Guy bought exchange and didn't want to learn from me, how to manage it).
Than, this guy told that I need to redesign and put all elements(ohlc,buy/sell/history etc.) on one screen, so user's don't scroll), and he will pay direct to my bank account, OK I told...
I spent two days to redesign as he wanted, coded for free chat-box, than I got message: "I do not scammed you, I do not use your script, even i do not have your script. check your script, its not a standard script to run on market. even it takes 1-2 min to load on website. Currenct market fast script are made with Node js. Thanks to Multiwebpay, i got my money back. thanks for your effort. Try to sell quality product.not like something that buyer will be stucked."

>it takes 1-2 min to load on website.
ASP.NET language, with compiled on first run on server, that's why it load first time about minute. After compilation, it load as usual.

So, this person, GOT from me source code, but tell me, that did not steal it, because he deleted it from HDD. Ohhhhhh.... Come on, really?!
Than, I just googled his Skype username and found, that email admin@multiwebpay.com belongs to herusdcosta.

Person sent me money in his payment system, got from me source code and now ignoring me.

Also, multiwebpay processing HYIP project and other semi-legal/illegal shit.
Also, multieXchanger.com (https://multiexchanger.com/contacts.html) belong to this person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:10:00 PM

Unlucky.
Re the escrow situation, you thought that multiwebpay were going to escrow this, obviously before you found out that you were actually selling to them anyway?
I guess in future to avoid this sort of shit, you can only insist on a trusted real third party escrow.
I had a quick look at the background of multiwebpay, apparently owned by paycasheurope who also run Unixshitcoin, and appears to have links with UK, Russia, India and possible Bulgaria.
Paycasheurope does apparently have a registration with the FCA in the UK according to this so I would make that your first target.
The FCA wouldn't be too impressed with this sort of shit going on from a licensed payment provider.
Good luck.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
CoinFeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:09:30 PM

The FCA wouldn't be too impressed with this sort of shit going on from a licensed payment provider.
Maybe, could I do something? Write email to FCA?

Also, found that: http://www.paycasheurope.com, than click "Contacts", I got redirection to https://www.multiwebpay.com/members/contact_us.htm ...

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:43:17 PM

The FCA registration is genuine

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000002e8sCKAAY

They won't just come to your rescue until they are satisfied that you have tried to resolve this directly.

I would suggest:

1) Email multiwebpay. Find out what position herusdcosta has there, and whether they know about what he's doing.
2) get no help from them then copy it all to PayCash
3) get no help from them then go to FCA Ombudsman.

CoinFeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:51:09 PM

The problem starts here: https://paycash.eu
This is original PayCash EU

Whole websites operated by MultiWebPay.com, PayCashEurope.com, multieXchanger.com & herusdcosta = SCAM.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:05:16 PM

You don't know that herusdcosta isn't just scamming personally on his own, using his position at multiwebpay (MWP) to help him get away with it.
The fact is that MWP and PayCash are associated/joint companies and they can only trade with a payment provider licence.
An operation like that won't be in the business of stealing a couple of grand's worth of software.
You can make a complaint to the FCA Ombudsman which would threaten that licence, but he won't listen to you unless you go thru certain steps first, i.e. try to resolve it directly with the company.
You need to make sure who the scammer is, is it heruscosta on his own or what?
There is also a regulatory body in Luxembourg which has licenced PC, the CSSF.
The threat of these two being contacted might get results.
Good luck.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:24:41 AM

This is a very elaborate scam, and you were scammed over skype with no memeber from btctalk apparently, also I don't see bitcoin or crypto involved besides the script is for exchanger of cryptos, so I don't really see the utility of posting here, unless to warn about that escrow, which you were wrong to take without knowing it before.
CoinFeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:21:16 AM

This is a very elaborate scam, and you were scammed over skype with no memeber from btctalk apparently, also I don't see bitcoin or crypto involved besides the script is for exchanger of cryptos, so I don't really see the utility of posting here, unless to warn about that escrow, which you were wrong to take without knowing it before.
Thanks for reply. I have advertisement thread only on this forum, so, scammer was here and I made thread, which will be at google, when searching for projects of this scammer or his username.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: