Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform  (Read 27726 times)
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:41:23 AM

insurance for crypto investments or ICO? or what is actually going to be insured in here?

Inchain insures only user's risk of losses of their crypto assets stored on external services like crypto exchanges in case of the service hacked (like Bitfinex).
For example, if you are a trader on Coinbase you can insure in Inchain some amount of BTC you hold in Coinbase. If Coinbase will be hacked and you will lose your BCT partially or totally then Inchain will pay a compensation (an insurance payment) to you. All Inchain insurance policies managed by Ethereum smart contracts.

How will it work in case where a trader in Coinbase insures let's say 100 BTC. But after insuring, decides to trade that BTC into ETH & USD and gets some profit. Coinbase got hacked or seizes operation but trader only has a few BTC but has ETH & USD, how will the insurance work for that? You'll only pay the remaining BTC in his account or also the equivalent of ETH & USD up to the insured equivalent in BTC?
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:43:38 AM

Guys, we need Chinese translation!

We offer a bonus of 20% for those who can find someone!

Can I translate for you?  Wink  I have served many teams, have been marketing expert, community manager. I am very active in Stratis Chinese community.   Wink
Sergey_Inchain

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:12:07 AM

join signature campaign, btw how many supply this coin?

The total amount of tokens produced is 100M.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

1BTC= how many inchain? about ico.

Distribution: 100 million in total, 85 million distributed to users, 15 million for core activities.
•  1 million for pre­ICO and post­ICO bounties;
•  5 million for strategic partners, consulting and auditing;
•  9 million for the development team;
Initial Rate: No set rate; 85 million will be distributed based on the total amount collected.
Discounts for early investors:
•  Day 1-7 20%;
•  Day 8-14 10%;
•  Day 15-21 5%;
No discounts after Day 21.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:14:50 AM

Saturday!! any update docs for twitter bounty, facebook bounty and survey bounty dev??

thank you

In progress

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:21:16 AM

Thank you, can you pls fix the underline of the text of the Whitepaper link in OP?
Also, pls make a chart on "Пpoблeмы и peшeния" more visible.

Thank you again)

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:32:46 AM

insurance for crypto investments or ICO? or what is actually going to be insured in here?

Inchain insures only user's risk of losses of their crypto assets stored on external services like crypto exchanges in case of the service hacked (like Bitfinex).
For example, if you are a trader on Coinbase you can insure in Inchain some amount of BTC you hold in Coinbase. If Coinbase will be hacked and you will lose your BCT partially or totally then Inchain will pay a compensation (an insurance payment) to you. All Inchain insurance policies managed by Ethereum smart contracts.

How will it work in case where a trader in Coinbase insures let's say 100 BTC. But after insuring, decides to trade that BTC into ETH & USD and gets some profit. Coinbase got hacked or seizes operation but trader only has a few BTC but has ETH & USD, how will the insurance work for that? You'll only pay the remaining BTC in his account or also the equivalent of ETH & USD up to the insured equivalent in BTC?

Insurance payment does not depend on an amount of the coins that user has on insured account at the moment of the hack. Let's show you an example: user insured 100 BTC on Bitfinex at end of 2015, when Bitfinex was hacked and all know that BTC accounts of Bitfinex were robbed on 36% Inchain will pay to user 36 BTC independent on how much BTC he has on Bitfinex in reality.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:35:20 AM

Can I translate for you?  Wink  I have served many teams, have been marketing expert, community manager. I am very active in Stratis Chinese community.   Wink

Welcome) Check pls Chinese booking here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upkIGm3giNKmke90TrKrtyqEkakjPnb0LPnoQhLVCvk and if it is not booked yet book it and gogogo)
Booking instructions: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:39:09 AM

Guys, before start a translation check pls the languages booking here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upkIGm3giNKmke90TrKrtyqEkakjPnb0LPnoQhLVCvk
If the language not booked - book it first and start the translation.

We need only one translation per language.

AMBISAFE.CO
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:39:35 AM

Welcome) Check pls Chinese booking here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upkIGm3giNKmke90TrKrtyqEkakjPnb0LPnoQhLVCvk and if it is not booked yet book it and gogogo)
Booking instructions: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b

Did he reply? If not, I will reserve it first.   Grin    

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1575504.msg16270823#msg16270823
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:15:57 AM

Signature campaign actualised:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZDwUJeTStAzD4QtxM2gqNSaXm5LgMRgKUU0OXs9vEBI

Welcome

AMBISAFE.CO
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:18:08 AM

When will be ico? Your OP lacks of information, no ico time. Just my 2 cents, you should add it on OP

Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:23:13 AM

When will be ico? Your OP lacks of information, no ico time. Just my 2 cents, you should add it on OP

It's the PRE-ANN, the ANN is taking place next week, all info will be there

the ICO is going to start at end of this month

AMBISAFE.CO
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:55:23 AM

Waiting for INCHAIN Announcement relesed...

Good luck
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 12:43:44 PM

FB bounty campaign actualised: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ms9zLtYG6eprr4G9bTXtb2kJ6OSivxONgpZEZ9pFsVM

AMBISAFE.CO
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

Do you have policy to ban spammers? There are tons of spammers with bought fb, twitter accounts spam and cheat in other projects, I don't want your awesome project will be destroyed by those cheaters.
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:02:04 PM

Translation campaign actualised: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upkIGm3giNKmke90TrKrtyqEkakjPnb0LPnoQhLVCvk/edit?usp=sharing

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:04:01 PM

Do you have policy to ban spammers? There are tons of spammers with bought fb, twitter accounts spam and cheat in other projects, I don't want your awesome project will be destroyed by those cheaters.

You absolutely right! Can you offer any antispam policy?

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:30:42 PM

Twitter bounty campaign status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tFs1V-6v8zvItYOFs6q1ktTYVk2vx_aOotwJ_TvPle4

AMBISAFE.CO
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:40:32 PM

good news, my name Accepted Embarrassed

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: