Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform  (Read 27726 times)
Sergey_Inchain

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 09:20:34 AM

Hello dev, kindly check my fb account.. i shared one of your posts.. will pm you my account name.. thanks Wink

Hi, we will do it next Saturday

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:21:27 AM

from number 177 to number 201 status is still not accepted , perhaps they are spamer because no complaint here . I mean FB campaign Wink
can not draw conclusions from there , continued with the development of the project , btw when win wallet releas?
Cokezero

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

Do you need a German translation?

I have studied banking and finance

Regards

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◄ matchpool - ICO March 25th 2017 ► ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄               Meet your match    ◾    Changing the way we date    ◾    Join us now!               ▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                        Smart contract rewards    ◾    Link people together                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

Regards

Check pls here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upkIGm3giNKmke90TrKrtyqEkakjPnb0LPnoQhLVCvk/edit?usp=sharing
If noone booked German book it and gogogo

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 09:28:51 AM

from number 177 to number 201 status is still not accepted , perhaps they are spamer because no complaint here . I mean FB campaign Wink
can not draw conclusions from there , continued with the development of the project , btw when win wallet releas?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1575504.msg16290868#msg16290868

AMBISAFE.CO
Cokezero

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:37:13 AM

Regards

Check pls here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upkIGm3giNKmke90TrKrtyqEkakjPnb0LPnoQhLVCvk/edit?usp=sharing

What is the value of one stake?
Do you get the payout per week?

It will take a few hours to translate the whitepaper, etc.Smiley

▄▄▄▄               Meet your match    ◾    Changing the way we date    ◾    Join us now!               ▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                        Smart contract rewards    ◾    Link people together                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:42:32 AM

Guys, do you have any ideas how to restrict the spammers and fake FB&Twitter accounts from bounty campaigns?
send your message here with a link twitter or facebook  respectively if you do not want to see spamer.
do not use docs.google.com for payment

Why? and what using instead?

Iconomi, antshares and decent projects have suffered spammers, a few cheaters create new accounts or buy old accounts, imagine one cheater has 30 accounts. I just checked your docs, insane, how can real 200 FB members join? I guarantee the real guys are less than 50. Others are fake.

It can be true on our case. But how can we prevent their participation?

I would suggest you reject any facebook and twitter account that is not more than 3 month old and you should limit the number of facebook  and twitter followers to 100 minimum. Also for signature campaign, set a cap for jr.members to maybe 50 spaces for them once the space has been filled up don't accept any jr.members to the campaign again because it is easy to create new multiple accounts but it is difficult to maintain it to reach member rank. I know you want publicity and exposure to your project but from experience this spammers are bad for the business in the long term because most of their followers are not real followers or they just buy account and their followers have little or no interest in Blockchain or Cryptocurrencies and when the token get listed they we dump their tokens on the market because they have no investment in the project. I wish you guys the best.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 09:43:01 AM

Regards

What is the value of one stake?
Do you get the payout per week?

It will take a few hours to translate the whitepaper, etc.Smiley

We would like to invite all the Translation campaign participants to register in order to be eligible for the bounty pool once the ICO is complete.

Terms:
- The Inchain Translation campaign shares will be distributed weekly to the participants.
- The shares will be distributed weekly in the following ratio:
 — Translated and published slides : 1 share
 — Translated and published whitepaper: +1 share
 — Supporting national OP (2 replies per day min): +1 share
- The whole bounty pool will be divided among the participants proportionally to a number of their shares.

Terms are here: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 09:48:21 AM

Guys, do you have any ideas how to restrict the spammers and fake FB&Twitter accounts from bounty campaigns?
send your message here with a link twitter or facebook  respectively if you do not want to see spamer.
do not use docs.google.com for payment

Why? and what using instead?

Iconomi, antshares and decent projects have suffered spammers, a few cheaters create new accounts or buy old accounts, imagine one cheater has 30 accounts. I just checked your docs, insane, how can real 200 FB members join? I guarantee the real guys are less than 50. Others are fake.

It can be true on our case. But how can we prevent their participation?

I would suggest you reject any facebook and twitter account that is not more than 3 month old and you should limit the number of facebook  and twitter followers to 100 minimum. Also for signature campaign, set a cap for jr.members to maybe 50 spaces for them once the space has been filled up don't accept any jr.members to the campaign again because it is easy to create new multiple accounts but it is difficult to maintain it to reach member rank. I know you want publicity and exposure to your project but from experience this spammers are bad for the business in the long term because most of their followers are not real followers or they just buy account and their followers have little or no interest in Blockchain or Cryptocurrencies and when the token get listed they we dump their tokens on the market because they have no investment in the project. I wish you guys the best.

Thank you) When we check FB accounts that participate in bounty campaign many of them look like a copy of each other. Just profile names & foto different. How do you think maybe we must exclude these accounts from bounty campaign?

AMBISAFE.CO
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:37:12 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZDwUJeTStAzD4QtxM2gqNSaXm5LgMRgKUU0OXs9vEBI/edit#gid=2021230379
waiting for update
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:23:18 PM

Saturday

AMBISAFE.CO
Cokezero

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:27:00 PM

please reserve German translation- how can I modify the "psd-files"?

In addition: The rewards for the whitepaper translation is too little in my opinion compared to signature campaign, etc. I would need a few hours...

BG

Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:30:30 PM

please reserve German translation- how can I modify the "psd-files"?

In addition: The rewards for the whitepaper translation is too little in my opinion compared to signature campaign, etc. I would need a few hours...

BG

Pls. follow the instructions: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b
You can open PSD files in Adobe Photoshop

AMBISAFE.CO
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:52:49 PM

For now Inchain bounty campaigns still avaiable is Translation bounty only?
Cokezero

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:53:04 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 07:04:00 PM by Cokezero

How can I change the text?
I dont have Photoshop. Can u send me the slides in PPT?

Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:28:28 PM

For now Inchain bounty campaigns still avaiable is Translation bounty only?

Nope, all campaigns available for participation. Look at the OP

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:29:17 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 08:04:19 PM by Sergey_Inchain

How can I change the text?
I dont have Photoshop. Can u send me the slides in PPT?

Sorry man, without Photoshop you can't edit the text. And we have not PPT for it

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:32:40 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 09:19:11 PM by Sergey_Inchain

Some important info about Inchain.

Decisions managed by Inchain token holders:
Code:
1) Investment strategy of the Inchain insurance fund
2) ROI distribution including dividends to token holders
3) The election of the Insurance Committee
4) The election of the Investment Committee
5) Updating the Inchain smart-contracts
6) The insurance case confirmation
7) Management of the Inchain insurance fund (money transfer for example)
8) Management of the Inchain Oracles (adding/deleting a sources and the oracle for it)
9) Management of the Inchain insurance/investment model
10) Management of the Inchain rating model

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 09:19:56 PM

Just reminder)

Inchain bounty campaigns:

FB & Twitter bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7
Translation bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b
Additional bounty survey: https://medium.com/@inchain/inchain-survey-d359f7cf45e1
Signature bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:23:47 PM

Inchain financial model published: https://medium.com/@inchain/inchain-financial-model-d8a614c524e1

Any questions welcomed)

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: