Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Dotcom Predict 2000$ per Bitcoin ??!!  (Read 9946 times)
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:56:33 PM

In case you all forgot...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom
In 1994 he received a two-year suspended sentence for computer fraud and data espionage because he was underage, and received a similar sentence in 2003 for insider trading and embezzlement.[12]

Dotcom was the founder of now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload[12][13] but has subsequently been accused of criminal copyright infringement and a host of other charges, such as money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud, by the U.S. Department of Justice.[14] In January 2012, the New Zealand Police raided his home in Auckland and placed him in custody in response to the US charges. Dotcom was accused of costing the entertainment industry $500 million through unlicensed content uploaded to Megaupload which had 150 million registered users.[15] Dotcom has denied the charges, and is currently fighting attempts to extradite him to the United States.[16]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:02:10 PM

In 1994 he received a two-year suspended sentence for computer fraud and data espionage because he was underage, and received a similar sentence in 2003 for insider trading and embezzlement.[12]

Dotcom was the founder of now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload[12][13] but has subsequently been accused of criminal copyright infringement and a host of other charges, such as money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud, by the U.S. Department of Justice.[14] In January 2012, the New Zealand Police raided his home in Auckland and placed him in custody in response to the US charges. Dotcom was accused of costing the entertainment industry $500 million through unlicensed content uploaded to Megaupload which had 150 million registered users.[15] Dotcom has denied the charges, and is currently fighting attempts to extradite him to the United States.[16]

I wouldn't judge him based on his previous actions personally.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:04:33 PM

Really? In my experience people don't change. I suppose what has changed for him is that he's amassed a fortune, off the back of raping copyright holders, so no longer needs to defraud people directly.

I assume he'd still be contentedly doing that if he hadn't hit the jackpot.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:21:01 PM

lmao, he forgot a 0..

it's more like 20k Wink
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:24:52 PM

LOL

BTC is just about a cesspool.

From begging centralized banking to accept you to waiting for a confirmed criminal to end a Bitcoin "civil war".

It just never stops.

You were given something that was to enable you to be your own independent bank and you successfully outsourced that power to entities that will continue to screw you over again and again and again.......

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:59:19 PM

I suppose it's a competitor for Storj? Fair competition is always good for any environment. I don't see how the price would spike up to $2000 by that alone though.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

So what at most stages in history those who stood up to the establishment were considered Criminals "Washington, Gandhi, Mandela"  now ok Dotcom is not on the level off these guys but my point is, the ruling elite will paint anyone with a black brush who tries to change the way things are done.  TBH i am surprised he is still alive, he should get his Bitcache out ASAP.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

So what at most stages in history those who stood up to the establishment were considered Criminals "Washington, Gandhi, Mandela"  now ok Dotcom is not on the level off these guys but my point is, the ruling elite will paint anyone with a black brush who tries to change the way things are done.  TBH i am surprised he is still alive, he should get his Bitcache out ASAP.

So I guess I'm a statist bootlicker then because he sounds like a straightforward criminal to me. I don't think there'll be statues of him in the decades to come, apart from the ones he himself paid for. And I'm not talking about the file sharing bit.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:08:31 PM

It is too good to be true! I will be very happy if it happens. But I don't see any stimulus in the market which make me think that bitcoin will reach 2000+ usd. Yes, it may happen in 5 year time but not for now.

It seems like he is just promoting a new product of mega upload. Money talks attracts people easily that's why he has resorted to bitcoin price.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:29:31 PM

It is too good to be true! I will be very happy if it happens. But I don't see any stimulus in the market which make me think that bitcoin will reach 2000+ usd. Yes, it may happen in 5 year time but not for now.

It seems like he is just promoting a new product of mega upload. Money talks attracts people easily that's why he has resorted to bitcoin price.

The stimulus has to do with taxes. If businesses have to pay taxes, there is little reason to change over to Bitcoin. Bitcoin only makes calculating and paying taxes more difficult.

The good news is, no matter what government does or claims, if the person they attack stands as a man, the government needs to stand as a man. Government can't do this, because government is NOT a man (woman). Rather, they are a conglomerate.

People are waking up to this and are starting to put government in its place. For example. I know for a fact that if you file your W-4 form with you employer, n/a in all boxes except line 7 in which you write "EXEMPT," and then sign the W-4 "non assumpsit" and your signature, your employer is required to not withhold income tax on your paychecks. If the IRS or State come after you, they have to prove you have a contract with them to pay. If you don't, and if you make sure they don't by rescinding your signature off all documents you ever sent to them in the correct way, they have no case.

Be sure to understand what you are doing. Understand that taxes exist through your voluntary agreement, even though you don't understand how and when you volunteered. Study here https://www.youtube.com/user/765736 and here http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Karl-Lentz.html and here http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=127469&cmd=tc and watch this little Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn96nj0jfw&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D&index=10.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:39:03 PM

Would be very nice if Bitcoin would go to $2000, but before this will happen we'll see a lot op pump and dumps.
Maybe in a few years time the value could reach $2000. Of course I hope I'm wrong and it happens sooner  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:45:39 PM

I like his optimism about bitcoin and I'm very proud of him that he is going to integrate the bitcoin payment on his upcoming filehost megaupload.
I'm very exciting to see how this will affect the bitcoin price because for now $2,000 for a bitcoin is really a dream.
coinoclock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:18:21 PM

thats sounds like a wild dream but maybe why not. btu first i want to see his service work properly and i hope its not a scam. 
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:26:39 PM

Intelesting tweets Smiley

$2,000 + is really a dream come true.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

$2,000 per coin is very optimistic IMO.  But it is nice to see innovators like DotCom building services around bitcoin that will provide more and more uses for it.  That is what we need to get to that 2k point per coin.  I just think he is hyping up his release a little bit to gain some support and fans. 

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:54:50 PM

A bunch of tweets he made in the last few hours :

I'm not sure I belonged kim possible that only work for people who try to give the issues of price rise. Here we must try to think realistically about something that never could happen in bitcoin. $ 2000 per bitcoin it's really disgusting dream.

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:56:47 PM

i think $2000 will be small change in the future when it is worth an absolute fortune.......  Grin
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:13:02 PM

i think $2000 will be small change in the future when it is worth an absolute fortune.......  Grin

No one can predict the exact price of bitcoin but still it has an potential to go even beyond that and it will totally depend on mass adoption and acceptance of bitcoin worldwide.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:21:37 PM

No one can predict the exact price of bitcoin but still it has an potential to go even beyond that and it will totally depend on mass adoption and acceptance of bitcoin worldwide.

I am not so optimistic in this prediction because the multiple conditions required to achieve that level of price are almost impossible to meet in the short or medium run. I prefer other more conservative predictions that fix the maximum potential price around $1300.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:55:30 PM

he's amassed a fortune, off the back of raping copyright holders, so no longer needs to defraud people directly.

What fraud? What agreement did Dotcom enter into with the so-called "holders" of the copyright? In what way did he renege this (non-existent) agreement, or deceive the copy-masters (lol) into giving him money? He stole nothing and deceived no-one, so there is no fraud.

Can you explain also, why it is that you cast the situation as Dotcom "raping" copyright holders? Copyright holders became a multi-billionaire privileged class in the 20th century, it's not at all unreasonable to express this the other way around: that Dotcom was giving back to the class that was victimised by the entertainment industry by charging the highest price the market could possibly take. New CD albums used to be upto $20, now they're barely $10. And when it's mostly millionaire popstars and record company executives that feel the brunt of that, I'm kind of siding with the hundreds of millions of music/film fans, not the super wealthy moguls and artists. It's not about being "statist" or not, it's about knowing right from wrong.

Vires in numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: