Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with 3 Bitcoin?  (Read 24557 times)
Drelav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice
there are many ways to turn 3 btc into 4 btc in just 2 months but all methods are very risky. gambling is the most risky method but if you win in a high odd by chance, you will have 4 btc or even more in a very less time. btw, gambling is not recommended since you are taking risks with the money that doesnot belong to you. but you can still try it, if you can afford to repay even after loosing. other option can be trading with some altcoins. you can try ETC trading because it is very much in talk these days. btw, personally i think your friend is asking too much interest. if you really need a loan with low interest rates and have a valid collateral then you should ask for a loan in this forum and hopefully someone may help you. also why do you need this much money ? i am just curuous to know.
You can do allot of shit with the bitcoin because the bitcoin already reached a amount of 600 dollar each and that means allot of money.
So you have to know where you need to spent on and what can you leave behind you know.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:11:08 AM

If you have three bitcoin then you have a nice starting capital for trading in my opinion. I would  trade with 1 bitcoin and make more profit and put the other bitcoin in a wallet as a long term investment.
Trading is difficult though you should learn it first before attempting.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:09:16 AM

If you have three bitcoin then you have a nice starting capital for trading in my opinion. I would  trade with 1 bitcoin and make more profit and put the other bitcoin in a wallet as a long term investment.

Yes its better to learn first and then jump into it, as if you don't know when and where to invest then it will surely an scenario where you will be loosing all your investment and we cannot afford to loose that high amount.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:10:32 AM

If you have three bitcoin then you have a nice starting capital for trading in my opinion. I would  trade with 1 bitcoin and make more profit and put the other bitcoin in a wallet as a long term investment.

Trading will have to be learned first, that is true.
Otherwise he will only lose his capital and be frustrated after that.
So I'm not sure if that is a good advice.Even if you learned trading with some demo account, switching to real money will change the whole game as psychology starts to kick in.I know guys who have practiced and learned trading for more than a year before even thinking about investing real money. And they were good with a demo account.But as I said, using real money, and having to be aware of risk and money management changed a lot of their trading style and therefore this is another beginning of learning and experiencing trading because of emotions and feelings becoming relevant now.
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:28:55 PM

Only answer is hodl.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:06:25 PM

Only answer is hodl.
That is also good but much better to make it capital for trading and sports betting i know we can make lot of profit if we do it regularly, Just we need to search first the best coin and the best team we put bet.
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:21:14 PM

I genuinely feel that 3 btc is a very good amount to invest in multiple altcoins where you can make huge profits if you are really lucky and if price pumps, but make sure that you don't rely only on luck every time.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:44:02 PM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

you can invest into some site where you see some nice profit or maybe lend others on sites that allow it.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:46:44 PM

If you have some skills in trading then investing your 3btc would really have a good return of investment especially if you choose the right coin to trade i supposed you could get the  1btc in trading within just a month and half.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:48:50 PM

i think i can use it for building gpu rig, with 3btc i can made arround 0.4btc permonth so in 1year i can get ROI
Really ? building GPU rig is not that more profitable now a days even you have lots of bitcoins you need to make more reliable when you have lots of bitcoins and building is not enough to earn because there are somuch problem first the electricity that you could use too you cant sure the ROI. in a year

You don't have to worry or surprise,. Because everyone has strategies that can give you an advantage for themselves, sometimes someone who imitates all the strategies used, the only benefit that is inappropriate or not even profit. So, better self-confidence against what we have
Sorry yes i know everyone has a good strategies when they are going to earn money because everyone is want money where the money is where there are going to there bitcoins are really good for us where we can really earn so much bitcoin everyday but for me building a rig is not a good solution if his going to risk his 3 bitcoin trading is much more better.
Ethalir

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:52:15 PM

there are many ways to turn 3 btc into 4 btc in just 2 months but all methods are very risky. gambling is the most risky method but if you win in a high odd by chance, you will have 4 btc or even more in a very less time. btw, gambling is not recommended since you are taking risks with the money that doesnot belong to you. but you can still try it, if you can afford to repay even after loosing. other option can be trading with some altcoins. you can try ETC trading because it is very much in talk these days. btw, personally i think your friend is asking too much interest. if you really need a loan with low interest rates and have a valid collateral then you should ask for a loan in this forum and hopefully someone may help you. also why do you need this much money ? i am just curuous to know.
There is allot to do with 3 coins becuase 3 coins are worth allot as you need to know is that bitcoins are worth 600 dollar each
So when you have like 3 coins times 600 dollar tha is allot of money i don tthink you dont know what to do with it.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:33:08 PM

If the OP's friend gave him 3 bitcoin exactly at the day he started this thread, there is only 2 days left for him. I wonder what has been going. How much the OP has earned so far?
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:46:26 PM

I agree that with 3 Bitcoin,  you will have a nice starting capital for trading.  You can get multiple altcoins with that and have a multiple investment that may give you a good profit.  You can also have a good starting capital for a small business in real life if you have 3 BTC in hand.  One of the good business is bbuy and sell of stuff.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:56:16 PM

I agree that with 3 Bitcoin,  you will have a nice starting capital for trading.  You can get multiple altcoins with that and have a multiple investment that may give you a good profit.  You can also have a good starting capital for a small business in real life if you have 3 BTC in hand.  One of the good business is bbuy and sell of stuff.

Other than ETH, I try to stay away from Alts personally. Very easy to lose money. Tricky to gain money unless you know what your doing.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:56:50 PM

If the OP's friend gave him 3 bitcoin exactly at the day he started this thread, there is only 2 days left for him. I wonder what has been going. How much the OP has earned so far?

I don't think he's reading this thread anymore... Maybe he don't "earned" this 3 bitcoin from their friend...
Well, if he invested in some good alts, maybe he made a good ammount Wink
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:50:13 PM

OP you there? What did u manage to do so far? I don't know if there's any sure way to earn like 100% more in two months.. all 3btc on red and hope for the best. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:55:23 AM

OP you there? What did u manage to do so far? I don't know if there's any sure way to earn like 100% more in two months.. all 3btc on red and hope for the best. Cheesy
I think OP doing good in his 3 bitcoin, we are here for sharing our strategy that we do to earn bitcoin, me i invest my bitcoin in trading and sports betting and i am satisfied with my earnings on that two method.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:12:05 AM

I think OP doing good in his 3 bitcoin, we are here for sharing our strategy that we do to earn bitcoin, me i invest my bitcoin in trading and sports betting and i am satisfied with my earnings on that two method.

Having 3 bitcoins is already good for OP. If i were you, i will use 2 bitcoins for investment and the last 1 bitcoin, i will use it for gambling. I'm sure i can make it growth.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:57:22 AM

Having 3 bitcoins is already good for OP. If i were you, i will use 2 bitcoins for investment and the last 1 bitcoin, i will use it for gambling. I'm sure i can make it growth.

Its still risky to  try 1 bitcoin on doing gambling since you  may able to  lost   that  amount in an instant or a short period of time.  1 btc  growth  in  just 2 months and  7 days would be  hard  if you do somehow  less risk  investments , its possible  on gambling  that you could grow in no time but the  risk  of lossing  it all is still there.

ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:12:32 AM

since you have no experience of trading so it's out of question. another is gambling which is 99% risky task. another option I have is investment in mining and investment picky if they are legit and pay  really. first research on interesting about legit investment site then you can safely money. but it doesn't take much time to run away with user's money, so here also risk is if same level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: