Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with 3 Bitcoin?  (Read 24557 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:31:35 AM

I suggest that you hold on to them for some time because you can try to make some money with them in the near future if possible.
Do not spend them because it is not smart to be spending something that might be worth allot on the future.
I think the hold 3 bitcoin alone will not provide a great advantage to you, because the prices will not be increased 2-fold in a short time, depending when you grow it and not hold back, maybe you can make it more than 3 fold  if you want to grow it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:32:40 AM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice
If You Want To Make Decent Returns Then You Have To Think About the Ideas You Are Using To Make Some Profit..... As You Know There Are Many Ways To Make Profit By Investing Btc But I Am Listing Some Of Them Below:-
1) You Can Make Profit By Doing Trading...
2) You Can Start Investing Your Bitcoins in Various Investment Projects.....
3) You Can Buy Digital Goods at Low Price and Sell Them at High Price...

Your opinions sounds very good, but the reality is not easy. All you said everything is speculation. Better to use our money is for real business like invest to shops. I try for trading but until now not yet profit and must online anytime.

3 btc is not enough to start a business in real life as its not a big capital and you can't do much with in physical world, better choice would be to grow them and once you reach to descent level, invest that in real world.
Daifotis

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:34:25 AM

BTC3 is already considered as decent amout to start a small business here in my country.

I can put BTC1 as capital in that kind of real life business and save BTC1 as backup funds. Then the another BTC1 will be used for crypto investment such as trading since I love doing that kind of activity since I started Forex Trading.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:40:33 AM

I suggest that you hold on to them for some time because you can try to make some money with them in the near future if possible.
Do not spend them because it is not smart to be spending something that might be worth allot on the future.
I think the hold 3 bitcoin alone will not provide a great advantage to you, because the prices will not be increased 2-fold in a short time, depending when you grow it and not hold back, maybe you can make it more than 3 fold  if you want to grow it

I think bitcoin has a high potiential to get a high price in the next few years because bitcoin is getting famous right now so we cant say that it is not good but if we are talking about circulation in bitcoin then that is really a bad habit so you should use it not only hold.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:13:10 PM

I think bitcoin has a high potiential to get a high price in the next few years because bitcoin is getting famous right now so we cant say that it is not good but if we are talking about circulation in bitcoin then that is really a bad habit so you should use it not only hold.

Yeah to see the higher price of bitcoin we need to circulate them in a market and if everyone will keep on holding their coins without spending then it will never help in taking price higher.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:14:57 PM

I agree, instead of spending it better to hold your bitcoins because if the value go up you can definitely earn especially now that the price is slowly increasing. my second option is trading, but you should know first how things work there so you will know the right thing to trade.

Stack23

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:21:49 PM

3 bitcoins is not a big amount. You can save it for long term
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:24:32 PM

There are some big gambles you can take, for example NAUT and BITS seem like they will get pumped. XMR can recover at any time in the long term, and ETH is supported by the banking mafia so I can expect more pumps before it dies. Try to take advantage of those.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:27:41 PM

I agree, instead of spending it better to hold your bitcoins because if the value go up you can definitely earn especially now that the price is slowly increasing. my second option is trading, but you should know first how things work there so you will know the right thing to trade.

Only holding will never increase your number count, I think we should take certain level of risk by investing them and if everything goes fine then it will give us higher profits in compare to holding.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:07:33 PM

There are some big gambles you can take, for example NAUT and BITS seem like they will get pumped. XMR can recover at any time in the long term, and ETH is supported by the banking mafia so I can expect more pumps before it dies. Try to take advantage of those.
i think your suggestion is very right because sharp and speedy earning is possible when you bet with of bitcoin with full risk .
if you will do hardwork like trading and making reliable investment with small profit then you could make about to double in two month .
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:10:19 PM

Only holding will never increase your number count, I think we should take certain level of risk by investing them and if everything goes fine then it will give us higher profits in compare to holding.

Exactly, if we just hold bitcoin will not be able to make big profits. We need to make a good profit in bitcoin. Using bitcoin to trade and investment that will be very good, although very risky but very good if we could get an advantage. The most important thing to be able to learn about investment and trade, if successful, would certainly benefit actually in bitcoin.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:18:42 PM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

you can use it for business purposes such as trading or investment, but I think is the best way is trading you can get earn a lot of bitcoin quickly.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:23:42 PM

3rd bitcoin is arround Rp. 24.000.000 at indonesia, with this amount i want to buy 5 Rx 470 refference and build new ethereum mining, to make my money growing.

You can surely do this if you can ROI with bitcoin with the kind of mining you will bought and if the expense in your electric bill won't do much in the bitcoin you can get because if the accumulate bitcoin would just go to your electricity bill then Stop mining and do another thing that invest on bitcoin because mining in other countries are a big NO to them because of the high expense that goes to their electricity and maintenance bill!

This. mining would be profitable though if started years and years ago

I am talking about the way the mining industry today! and I think that mining back then doesn't really ROI that much because bitcoin is still new and not to mention not really popular back then so there are not so many people are into bitcoin, but in today's mining industry it is base on the countries weather, electric bill, the maintenance of a certain RIG and the shipment expense of a RIG will be determine base on your country you are in, so there is a lot of stuff you need to consider before starting your mining.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:00:42 PM

I quite agree with you on the holding bitcoin because yes of course, it will worth a lot in the future.  But if you will just hold it we can never tell if it will gain profit like in the next month its price will drop.  Maybe a little trading could help.  And I think it is best to invest it on a group.  Here we have a group on facebook where there are some manager who holds our bitcoins and then invest it to some business.  Now they are enjoying it.  They are good with it and no scam.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:01:09 PM

OP you there? What did u manage to do so far? I don't know if there's any sure way to earn like 100% more in two months.. all 3btc on red and hope for the best. Cheesy

This is my curiousity too. Only one day left as my calculation, one day. I know there is much likely nothing to wait, but still...
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:04:38 PM

What a great friend can you tell to your friend that donate me bitcoin too ? haha kidding anyways that a big percentage of barrowing of money 3 bitcoin and if you are going back it 4 bitcoin your friend is pretty smart when it comes of earning in bitcoins huh don't invest just gamble and you will be more richer.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:06:27 PM

What a great friend can you tell to your friend that donate me bitcoin too ? haha kidding anyways that a big percentage of barrowing of money 3 bitcoin and if you are going back it 4 bitcoin your friend is pretty smart when it comes of earning in bitcoins huh don't invest just gamble and you will be more richer.
By gambling you are showing him a way to loose everything that he have, if he puts 3 btc only in gambling then I am sure he will be left with nothing in his hands in coming days.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

By gambling you are showing him a way to loose everything that he have, if he puts 3 btc only in gambling then I am sure he will be left with nothing in his hands in coming days.
no it is not necessary that every one loses in gambling, if one have good experience in gambling then he can really make good money in no time. i have personally seen so many people who made such a good amount of money in gambling.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:26:00 PM

no it is not necessary that every one loses in gambling, if one have good experience in gambling then he can really make good money in no time. i have personally seen so many people who made such a good amount of money in gambling.

Gambling is not a cup of tea of everyone very few can manage to make money from it and if you calculate the percentage then majority of people you will find have gone through loss in it.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:33:08 PM

Gambling is totally based on luck and in gambling risk is high and winning chances are very low as compared to loosing chances, people may win their bets but they had lost a lot of money in gambling. And for that person gambling is not good option because they owned that money from someone and if they looses that money in gambling then he give that money back to the person from their pocket. Don't you think ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: