Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with 3 Bitcoin?  (Read 24557 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:13:45 PM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice
What a great friend can you tell to your friend that donate me bitcoin too ? haha kidding anyways that a big percentage of barrowing of money 3 bitcoin and if you are going back it 4 bitcoin your friend is pretty smart when it comes of earning in bitcoins huh don't invest just gamble and you will be more richer.
By gambling you are showing him a way to loose everything that he have, if he puts 3 btc only in gambling then I am sure he will be left with nothing in his hands in coming days.
Im not saying that play his money with gambling im just suggesting its up to him if his going top lay his money with gambling and lost that 3 bitcoin with in minute lmao well trading one is one of the best assual you can make really money there but not that big if you are going to separate your bitcoin into investment and trading.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:47:48 PM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

What a great friend can you tell to your friend that donate me bitcoin too ? haha kidding anyways that a big percentage of barrowing of money 3 bitcoin and if you are going back it 4 bitcoin your friend is pretty smart when it comes of earning in bitcoins huh don't invest just gamble and you will be more richer.
By gambling you are showing him a way to loose everything that he have, if he puts 3 btc only in gambling then I am sure he will be left with nothing in his hands in coming days.
Im not saying that play his money with gambling im just suggesting its up to him if his going top lay his money with gambling and lost that 3 bitcoin with in minute lmao well trading one is one of the best assual you can make really money there but not that big if you are going to separate your bitcoin into investment and trading.

He can really make an investment with these 3 bitcoin that he has borrow but investing it is still risky, so I highly suggest to make his own bitcoin and do not invest if the bitcoin is not yours because it could become your problem in the future, and just make your own bitcoin by signature campaign, faucets, free bitcoin in these forum, and mining if mining can be profitable in your country, or save your bitcoin or just buy! and then you can invest it and if it lose then you will don't have much problem about it because that is your own bitcoin!
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

He can really make an investment with these 3 bitcoin that he has borrow but investing it is still risky, so I highly suggest to make his own bitcoin and do not invest if the bitcoin is not yours because it could become your problem in the future, and just make your own bitcoin by signature campaign, faucets, free bitcoin in these forum, and mining if mining can be profitable in your country, or save your bitcoin or just buy! and then you can invest it and if it lose then you will don't have much problem about it because that is your own bitcoin!

Yes as it is his friend's coins and if he invest at the wrong place and looses all of them then it will spoil his relations with his friend and he have to manage to pay him 3 btc back anyhow.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:55:21 PM

there are many ways to turn 3 btc into 4 btc in just 2 months but all methods are very risky. gambling is the most risky method but if you win in a high odd by chance, you will have 4 btc or even more in a very less time. btw, gambling is not recommended since you are taking risks with the money that doesnot belong to you. but you can still try it, if you can afford to repay even after loosing. other option can be trading with some altcoins. you can try ETC trading because it is very much in talk these days. btw, personally i think your friend is asking too much interest. if you really need a loan with low interest rates and have a valid collateral then you should ask for a loan in this forum and hopefully someone may help you. also why do you need this much money ? i am just curuous to know.
you can do allot of things with the amount of 3 bitcoins becuase i know for sure that you dont need to make more coins becuase 3 can you do allot with one bitcoin
already is upto the 600 dollar you know.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:48:00 PM

there are many ways to turn 3 btc into 4 btc in just 2 months but all methods are very risky. gambling is the most risky method but if you win in a high odd by chance, you will have 4 btc or even more in a very less time. btw, gambling is not recommended since you are taking risks with the money that doesnot belong to you. but you can still try it, if you can afford to repay even after loosing. other option can be trading with some altcoins. you can try ETC trading because it is very much in talk these days. btw, personally i think your friend is asking too much interest. if you really need a loan with low interest rates and have a valid collateral then you should ask for a loan in this forum and hopefully someone may help you. also why do you need this much money ? i am just curuous to know.
you can do allot of things with the amount of 3 bitcoins becuase i know for sure that you dont need to make more coins becuase 3 can you do allot with one bitcoin
already is upto the 600 dollar you know.

Its a good amount to have but we cannot simply sell them at this stage as price is not too high at a moment but if we can manage to hold them longer then we can make good money from it in future.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:12:04 PM

You could start trading with with your 3Btc, if you could do little hard work you could manage to make 3btc to 5 btc in 2 years. Good luck

Three bitcoin to five bitcoin in two years lol then you make zero money with one 600 USD a year.
You can make a lot more if you are a good trader but the problem is that it's very difficult.
If someone just going to start trading without learn first what he trading with, it is just the same with do gambling. He have to know about the prospect of thing that he trading with. So he is count the maximum price rise, not only guess the price rise or fall.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:23:13 PM

You could start trading with with your 3Btc, if you could do little hard work you could manage to make 3btc to 5 btc in 2 years. Good luck

Three bitcoin to five bitcoin in two years lol then you make zero money with one 600 USD a year.
You can make a lot more if you are a good trader but the problem is that it's very difficult.
If someone just going to start trading without learn first what he trading with, it is just the same with do gambling. He have to know about the prospect of thing that he trading with. So he is count the maximum price rise, not only guess the price rise or fall.

I agree that trading without proper knowledge is worst than playing gambling games.  At least in gambling, you have a better chance of winning than investing your money in an unknown item.  If I were the one holding 3 BTC and were advised to invest in trading, I would have ready my pen and papers, notepad, steady internet connection and of course, make Mr Google my buddy for research and inquiries.  Then after researching and learning will start my trading adventures.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:12:37 PM

I agree that trading without proper knowledge is worst than playing gambling games.  At least in gambling, you have a better chance of winning than investing your money in an unknown item.  If I were the one holding 3 BTC and were advised to invest in trading, I would have ready my pen and papers, notepad, steady internet connection and of course, make Mr Google my buddy for research and inquiries.  Then after researching and learning will start my trading adventures.

I agree with you, most people always suggest trading but without adequate knowledge of the technical analysis and importantly human psychology you will be losing your Bitcoin at the end of the day

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:15:39 PM

i think you can use it for different purposes, you can use these 3 bitcoins for shopping, you can also use it for investing in alt coins. you can do gambling with these three bitcoins.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:57:36 PM

I agree with using gambling as a primary option for growing bitcoin. then I will make sure that you will lose your 3 BTC because when you make gambling as the primary method of course you will be very eager to doubling your money and I'm sure you'll be out of control and maybe you will lose the entire bitcoin you will be lost, it is better to use a more secure method
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:14:41 AM

It's funny if your friend want BTC4 in 9 weeks by give you BTC3? and you hBTCve no idea how to make it.
First, I suggest not to take that agreement, too hig risky that you can't give it back as he want.
If you still want that loan, and then you can try gambling on sports betting but choose wisely and do research first, you also could follow tips by gamblers masters on this forum who share their prediction.
don't get into gambling like dice, roulette or some kind of that.
Be lucky, ok.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:26:13 AM

The only thing that you can do is to gamble and try your luck or sports betting, i think you can achieve that if you are lucky because 1 bitcoin is hard to make if you do not take the higher risk. Trading method is good but it take lot of time.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:29:54 AM

The only thing that you can do is to gamble and try your luck or sports betting, i think you can achieve that if you are lucky because 1 bitcoin is hard to make if you do not take the higher risk. Trading method is good but it take lot of time.

But what if luck doesn't favors him in gambling, in that case he will be loosing his capital money and it will take long time to recover that huge capital, so its not a smart way to make profits I guess.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:48:55 AM

For me; don't accept that 3 bitcoin because 4 bitcoin is too much to give back. Even if you can make 1 bitcoin profit from 3 btc then you will get nothing. You would just work for your friend for nothing.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:51:29 AM

i can building arround 190 mhs with 3bitcoin. it's need only 7 month to take ROI
i think mining is better solution for using your 3bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:41:55 AM

With an interest rate of 33.3% of only let say 2 month, converting to 1 year, the interest rate is as high as 180%. And the most successful investor, warren buffet has only 27% ROI every year only.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:46:50 AM

You can do allot of things with 3 bitcoins becuase bitcoisn are really high right now so you can do allot with it and 3 bitcoins are not nothing yo
can also make much money with it.

Yeah and I think 3 btc is a good amount to invest in trading where we always have an hope to multiply them and take them to next level which will also involve regular profits at regular time.
3 Bitcoin is a decent amount to trade with, I agree with you there. But there is really no way that you can get 1 whole Bitcoin in just 2 months.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:50:21 AM

if a person is good trader then why is it difficult. i think there is nothing difficult in trading if you have some experience and sill in trading, you can make more and more money then in trading.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:00:03 AM

if a person is good trader then why is it difficult. i think there is nothing difficult in trading if you have some experience and sill in trading, you can make more and more money then in trading.
Yes, must do trading, Because through gambling is not possible it's just waste oof money and time. And he can able to do one more thing investing on trusted sites. But here also making 4 BTC with 3 BTC investment is not possible. Because one person is doing the same thing with 5BTC investment, still he not reached 6 BTC. So the better choice is Trading. But you have to be very careful.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:03:31 AM

Forget the ideea, because you won't be able to return the BTC in two months.
All suggested options have a high risk: gambiling, trading, betting, etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: