Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with 3 Bitcoin?  (Read 24557 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:09:54 AM

if a person is good trader then why is it difficult. i think there is nothing difficult in trading if you have some experience and sill in trading, you can make more and more money then in trading.

I may remind that trading has also risks like other investment if you consider. But, risk in trading can be minimized as you can study the pattern,coins movement,developers update and community support.

If you have 3 BTC i will recommend also trading, but invest first in knowledge about it. It is also good to start in small amount just to familiarized the system before making big trades.

Open for Campaigns
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:47:48 AM

You could start trading with with your 3Btc, if you could do little hard work you could manage to make 3btc to 5 btc in 2 years. Good luck

Three bitcoin to five bitcoin in two years lol then you make zero money with one 600 USD a year.
You can make a lot more if you are a good trader but the problem is that it's very difficult.
if a person is good trader then why is it difficult. i think there is nothing difficult in trading if you have some experience and sill in trading, you can make more and more money then in trading.
Yes, must do trading, Because through gambling is not possible it's just waste oof money and time. And he can able to do one more thing investing on trusted sites. But here also making 4 BTC with 3 BTC investment is not possible. Because one person is doing the same thing with 5BTC investment, still he not reached 6 BTC. So the better choice is Trading. But you have to be very careful.

Its not worth to invest money in any online investment sites as all of them holds negative impression and they will surely not give you anything in long run in fact they will run away with your investment.
ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice

well I advise you not to take those 3 bitcoins because it's risky. just be realistic. 2 months for 1 bitcoin is not easy for me. it's better not to take yourself in risk.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:49:18 AM

A friend of my want to give me 3BTC and he want me to pay him back 4BTC in 2month 7days but he asked me what will i do with it, how can i turn 3 bitcoin to 4 in 2 month 7days, what is the best investment that can give me good ROI in that short period

So please i ask for your advice

well I advise you not to take those 3 bitcoins because it's risky. just be realistic. 2 months for 1 bitcoin is not easy for me. it's better not to take yourself in risk.

Yeah its always risky to play with someone else' money as if it brings loss for you then you will be held responsible for that so its better to ask your friend to do it on his own.
udin01

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:59:47 AM

i will put 1 and half bitcoin to exchange that and then i will save that. and the other bitcoin i will use for trading
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:30:28 AM

I suggest that you hold on to them for some time because you can try to make some money with them in the near future if possible.
Do not spend them because it is not smart to be spending something that might be worth allot on the future.
You can do enough with 3 Bitcoin at this moment you can look at it as $1800 and that is quite allot of money.
There are so many choices that you can choose from on what to do with that money.
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:35:18 AM

you should tell your friend not to give you his money because you obviously have no idea what to do with 3BTC and how to earn a profit on it in one month.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:37:15 AM

I suggest that you hold on to them for some time because you can try to make some money with them in the near future if possible.
Do not spend them because it is not smart to be spending something that might be worth allot on the future.
You can do enough with 3 Bitcoin at this moment you can look at it as $1800 and that is quite allot of money.
There are so many choices that you can choose from on what to do with that money.

That's right its a good amount to have but I think it would be wise if we try to multiply those coins by putting in trading and if everything goes fine with you then you will be holding higher amount of coins in future.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:36:23 AM

That's right its a good amount to have but I think it would be wise if we try to multiply those coins by putting in trading and if everything goes fine with you then you will be holding higher amount of coins in future.

WE should really obliged ourself  on making investments   because as we all know  investments do have some risk  on lossing  up your money. In the case of OP if  he dont have any idea on investments it better  not to risk it at all and also 1btc out  of 3btc is not  easy to achieve  in 2 months time.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

With an interest rate of 33.3% of only let say 2 month, converting to 1 year, the interest rate is as high as 180%. And the most successful investor, warren buffet has only 27% ROI every year only.

27% ROI you say? That's huge! Imagine how many millions he has been investing since the beginning his career.
Even if that is just less than 50% of the total, that is still equivalent to millions of dollars when computed.
And we are not talking about bitcoin here but real physical money. Bitcoin is different that's why the ROIs in bitcoin are huge.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:09:28 AM

how about use 3bitcoin just for giving away in 'real life' for every one who instal new bitcoin wallet ?
i think it's good for making everyone interesting with bitcoin, and make bitcoin more stronge.
Hilat

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:31:57 AM

you can try to go on vacations with them but first you will need to trade them in if you want to do that. If you want to make more money thne try gambling with them or just save them.
There is no need for you to hurry and spend in already.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:36:13 AM

i will put 1 and half bitcoin to exchange that and then i will save that. and the other bitcoin i will use for trading
If you like to save your bitcoin in more secure place than exchange platform is not a safer place for sure as exchange platform can't be considered secure enough for long term. Bitcoins that you will not be using for trading should be stored in paper wallets or bitcoin hardware wallets etc.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:48:47 AM

If you like to save your bitcoin in more secure place than exchange platform is not a safer place for sure as exchange platform can't be considered secure enough for long term. Bitcoins that you will not be using for trading should be stored in paper wallets or bitcoin hardware wallets etc.
Yeah keeping them on exchange can be risky as it may disappear or close down in future which will result in loss, if you are only going to save them then its better to save them in secure wallets.

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:01:35 AM

how about use 3bitcoin just for giving away in 'real life' for every one who instal new bitcoin wallet ?
i think it's good for making everyone interesting with bitcoin, and make bitcoin more stronge.
I think this will be really a foolish attempt if you don't have much bitcoin. And noone with little brain will do this because 3 bitcoin will be $2000 around and with this amount you can start really good service which can give you good daily profit. Giving away altcoin only sound realistic not bitcoin.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
subhiii

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:03:20 AM

With an interest rate of 33.3% of only let say 2 month, converting to 1 year, the interest rate is as high as 180%. And the most successful investor, warren buffet has only 27% ROI every year only.
Ya correct this is not going to be possible,getting so much interest and profit by investing in a really safe place,not even experts can do this.Gaining 10% profit is may be possible through trading for me in 3 months.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:58:15 PM

If the OP's friend gave him 3 bitcoin exactly at the day he started this thread, there is only 2 days left for him. I wonder what has been going. How much the OP has earned so far?
Hahaha let's wait him to be comment if what his done with his 3 bitcoin i think his done anything and he just waited until the price of bitcoin will increase haha doing nothing with 3 bitcoin is the most pathetic thing im going to do haha your just wasting money on the bitcoin world
Bitguybillionaire

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:02:38 PM

You can invest and trade most of it, but maybe keep 1 bitcoin fot yourself and purchase things such as Amazon cards

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:14:26 PM

i think you can use it for different purposes, you can use these 3 bitcoins for shopping, you can also use it for investing in alt coins. you can do gambling with these three bitcoins.
I think it so but if his going to use his bitcoin in different purposes and his not that good in trtading , investment then he could just wasting his money shopping is good with his 3 bitcoin because he can buy some good items there trading or investment with altcoins is good but you need to focus on that
sugarfly

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Zettel-Dolphin

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

buy 100 raspberry pi's?  Cool

-sf-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: