Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: America and Israel ???? Global Conspiracy  (Read 1936 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:58:31 AM

After the jews were expelled from most of the Europe for conspiracy, they were concentrated around Germany. When Hitler started cleansing the jews many of them fled to USA. USA which knew they can't handle jew, after the world war 2 they took all the jews and put them to a poor and weak country in middle east. In compensation, USA needed to fund and arm Israel and Israel to make the middle east instable forever.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:31:24 AM

In the world of today when every Western Country iS killing muslims and then accuse Muslims of terriosm in that time Israel and America is playiing a global game to control the world and in that israel is really doing well and killing all the Phalastanians and taking their lands from them ....i think the world do not undertands whats happening around them Huh Huh Huh Huh

Oh I see, it looks like you are really "understanding" a lot. I suggest you to try to find another opinions on the internet and read them very thoughtfully.

From what I know blaming America and Israel in all bad things which happen is a typical behaviour of the dictatorship regimes which rob their own people and lie to them constantly.

Western countries rob their people big time, don't know in which school you learned your stuff
omer_parvez (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:13:34 AM

The Israelis are simply trying to retain the land that belonged to their ancestors according to history. The Palestinians are the ones who should stop attacking and give them some space - literaly.

I agree, I can't even enjoy my Shabbat peacefully without seeing all sorts of crap going on around the world. I really wish the Messiah would come to restore peace to the world.

דוד מלך ישראל, חי, חי וקיים

wish the messiah would come and make people like you go away  Smiley

Why do you say such things, are you antisemite nazi? I just want peace in the world, but there is real luciferic evil here in the world. Maybe you should ask God to forgive your sins.

no with people like you i mean religious zealots.

and i think majority of deaths in history are your work.
If history was written by an atheist he would justify the killing of jews by Hitler .......Jews played a vital role in the destruction of germany during world war 1 due to which hitler killed jews which started world war 2
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:59:05 PM

The Israelis are simply trying to retain the land that belonged to their ancestors according to history. The Palestinians are the ones who should stop attacking and give them some space - literaly.

I agree, I can't even enjoy my Shabbat peacefully without seeing all sorts of crap going on around the world. I really wish the Messiah would come to restore peace to the world.

Why do you say such things, are you antisemite nazi? I just want peace in the world, but there is real luciferic evil here in the world. Maybe you should ask God to forgive your sins.

If history was written by an atheist he would justify the killing of jews by Hitler .......Jews played a vital role in the destruction of germany during world war 1 due to which hitler killed jews which started world war 2

No, an atheist would not do that. 

He would likely simply be annoyed by the prevelance in some people of narrow and highly religious world views.

That is equal to an inability to think rationally.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:13:38 PM

All the conspiracy junkies in here..
Its crazy..

Isreal is Isreal.. And Palestine does not exist.
It should, but so should Isreal.

Difference is that instead of the Palestinians targeting military targets in Isreal, they go after the civilians by attacking with knifes or run them over with cars.

That is not war or fighting for good.. That is terrorism.

Isreal is not perfect.. As you see IDF soldiers treating the Palestinians bad.. (Gee, wonder why?)

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:37:56 PM

Not that I buy into or want to wax one side,but I did read a interesting article about Israel setting up a humantarian buffer zone inside Syria.
So if the pattern holds I expect that grab to be on more a permanent level.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:39:58 PM

All the conspiracy junkies in here..
Its crazy..

Isreal is Isreal.. And Palestine does not exist.
It should, but so should Isreal.

Difference is that instead of the Palestinians targeting military targets in Isreal, they go after the civilians by attacking with knifes or run them over with cars.

That is not war or fighting for good.. That is terrorism.

Isreal is not perfect.. As you see IDF soldiers treating the Palestinians bad.. (Gee, wonder why?)

+1
omer_parvez (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:50:02 PM

absolute truth is that most of deaths in history is caused by the conspiracy of the jews to gain israel
omer_parvez (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:44:23 AM

Exactly ....if people like him dont think in 9ne direction many wars could be stop
omer_parvez (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:54:13 AM

In the world of today when every Western Country iS killing muslims and then accuse Muslims of terriosm in that time Israel and America is playiing a global game to control the world and in that israel is really doing well and killing all the Phalastanians and taking their lands from them ....i think the world do not undertands whats happening around them Huh Huh Huh Huh

A lot of people are still on edge for the attacks of 9/11. So they that all muslims are evil, but I do agree that we are Somewhat, In the wrong so, on behave of all Americans I am sorry.
There is no proof that 9/11 was done by Muslims ...if u people are blind thats the only way you cant see that 9/11 was a inside job and this report was given by Americans not Muslims
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:52:48 PM

A lot of people are still on edge for the attacks of 9/11. So they that all muslims are evil, but I do agree that we are Somewhat, In the wrong so, on behave of all Americans I am sorry.
There is no proof that 9/11 was done by Muslims ...if u people are blind thats the only way you cant see that 9/11 was a inside job and this report was given by Americans not Muslims

This is Islam.

Deal with it.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
omer_parvez (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:37:49 PM

This is Islam.

Deal with it.

First of All your link is broken and 2nd that Islam is not like what you people think it is .........It really is a religion of peace just because some fucktards use Islamic names for terriosing people doenst mean Isalm tells them to terriose everyone
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:16:59 PM

This is Islam.

Deal with it.

First of All your link is broken and 2nd that Islam is not like what you people think it is .........It really is a religion of peace just because some fucktards use Islamic names for terriosing people doenst mean Isalm tells them to terriose everyone

If the link is broken for you, it is because your country does not want you viewing the truth about Islam.

There have been over 30,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11.  This site documents them.  I will list a few for you.  Just the last 30 days...

During this time period, there were 179 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 1264 people were killed and 1287 injured.

Here are a few of those.

Date    Country    City    Killed    Injured    Description
2016.08.26    Iraq    Makhmour    3    5    Two Shahid suicide bombers attack a refugee camp, killing at least three others.
2016.08.25    Afghanistan    Tajkirgan    3    12    Three civilians are laid out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2016.08.25    Somalia    Mogadishu    9    2    An al-Qaeda affiliate sets off a car bomb outside a restaurant and then machine-guns at least nine innocents.
2016.08.24    Iraq    Bab al-Toub    12    0    Twelve employees at a fruit juice shop are executed with shots to the head by caliphate members.
2016.08.24    India    Pulwama    1    14    A civilian is killed when militants throw grenades at group of policeman.
2016.08.24    Afghanistan    Kabul    12    53    A suicide attack on an American University campus leaves a dozen dead.
2016.08.23    Thailand    Pattani    1    30    One person is killed when Muslim 'separatists' bomb a hotel and massage parlor.
2016.08.22    DRC    Kiteya    2    6    Islamists hack two people to death with machetes.
2016.08.22    Nigeria    Talata Mafara    8    0    Eight people are killed when a Muslim mob targets Christians following a blasphemy accusation.
2016.08.21    Somalia    Galkayo    23    30    Two Shahid suicide car bombers slaughter at twenty-three others, including students.
2016.08.21    Cameroon    Mora    3    20    A suicide bomber on a motorcycle blows himself up on a bridge, killing three civilians.
2016.08.21    Iraq    Mosul    40    0    Forty people are executed on a charge of "conspiring against Allah's law".
2016.08.21    Iraq    Jawaana    30    0    Thirty victims of ISIS torture and execution are discovered in a mass grave.
2016.08.21    Pakistan    Shakardarra    4    4    A father and his two young sons are among four people brutally gunned down by Islamic militants.
2016.08.21    Iraq    Mahmudiya    2    9    Jihadis set off a bomb at a popular market, killing two passersby.
2016.08.21    Egypt    Monufia    2    5    Two local cops are shot point-blank by suspected fundamentalists.
2016.08.20    USA    Roanoke, VA    0    2    A man and woman are stabbed maliciously by a 'radicalized' man yelling praises to Allah.
2016.08.20    Saudi Arabia    Najran    1    6    A civilian is eliminated by a Shiite rocket.
2016.08.20    Nigeria    Kuruburu    10    13    Islamists machine-gun ten villagers and abduct a dozen women.
2016.08.20    Iraq    Mosul    14    0    Fourteen civilians are forced to kneel, then shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2016.08.20    Iraq    Yusufiya    2    8    Two people are wiped out by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2016.08.20    Turkey    Gaziantep    51    94    A child suicide bomber massacres over fifty people at a wedding, including 22 other children.
2016.08.20    Iraq    Mosul    4    0    Four accused homosexuals are tossed from a rooftop by the caliphate.
2016.08.19    Syria    Hasakah    1    0    A 27-year-old man is beheaded by caliphate members.
2016.08.19    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    4    A civilian is flattened by a suicide car bomber.
2016.08.19    Pakistan    Akora Khattak    2    1    A cleric and his father are gunned down after prayers by Religion of Peace rivals.
2016.08.19    Afghanistan    Herat    1    0    A shiite cleric is shot to death by sectarian Jihadis following prayer.
2016.08.19    France    Strasbourg    0    1    A rabbi in orthodox clothing is stabbed by a man shouting praises to Allah.
2016.08.19    Iraq    Arab Jabour    4    0    Four brothers are slain in their own home by suspected ISIS.
2016.08.19    Egypt    al-Arish    1    5    Religious radicals kill a local cop with a bomb.
2016.08.18    Syria    Kharita    1    0    A man is stoned to death for adultery.
2016.08.18    Iraq    Baiji    12    36    ISIS sends mortar shells into a displaced persons camp, tearing at least a dozen to shreds.
2016.08.18    Iraq    Tarmiya    1    8    A bomb blast at a popular market leaves one patron dead.
2016.08.18    Egypt    Rafah    2    0    Fundamentalists murder two men, ages 21 and 23.
2016.08.18    Afghanistan    Asadabad    3    49    Two children are among three killed when Sunni radicals send mortars into an independence celebration.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

http://thereligionofpeace.com/
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:31:24 PM

Well, Israel has no business in Palestine. It is an illegal country.
Then Pakistan is also an illegal country.  IIRC it was formed in 1948.
But it does not fit the goals of hating Jews.

You are saying that it was formed in 1948( btw it is 1947 ) thats why it doesn't fit the goals of hating jews?

So can you explain the criteria under which someone is fit to hate jews?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:36:02 AM

Well, Israel has no business in Palestine. It is an illegal country.
Then Pakistan is also an illegal country.  IIRC it was formed in 1948.
But it does not fit the goals of hating Jews.

You are saying that it was formed in 1948( btw it is 1947 ) thats why it doesn't fit the goals of hating jews?

So can you explain the criteria under which someone is fit to hate jews?

Maybe I was not clear.  I was commenting that the "outrage of Palestineans" on their supposed displacement from lands given to Israel is 1/10 the displacement that occurred with the creation of Pakistan.  But there is no such outrage with Pakistan.  Yet there should be ten times the outrage, right?

So are these Palestines just a bunch of fake complainers egged on by Jew haters in the middle east?  If not what is going on?

Another question.  The UN created Israel.

Why isn't the UN the "Great Satan?"

by the way, fuck all this insane religous bullshit.  But I'll debate it if you want.

Smiley
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:01:00 AM

Ah yes, the jews again... the most evil kindof people that exist, am I right? Well who knows, maybe all the conspiracies are trueand maybe they're completely false... we will probably never know, but all this theories about global consipiracies, world domination, NWO... they're all pretty intresting tbh, but don't take them as facts.. I mean srsly,.. I'm not saying it's not true just it's simply should be considered as facts.. but also, there re some things that can, maybe, prove something like that. Like various anti-gouverment organisations funded by "evil" jews from the USA or Israel.. So then should we let those muslims on the middle east destroy Israel or what...?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 02:02:32 PM

Oh really ......The place where you live belongs to me and now you have to vocate it ..............its not fair at alll killing of innocent Muslims is not justification at all

Phalestine was the land where prophet Muhammad's friend lived, and their son, and their grandson. they were muslims.

the war will exist untill someday, it's told in Islam.

so Israel attacked the country and kill people, and the world, not all, just shut their mouths up, just like nothing happens.

it's not fair, but Allah will make it fair.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:41:15 PM

Oh really ......The place where you live belongs to me and now you have to vocate it ..............its not fair at alll killing of innocent Muslims is not justification at all

Phalestine was the land where prophet Muhammad's friend lived, and their son, and their grandson. they were muslims.

the war will exist untill someday, it's told in Islam.

so Israel attacked the country and kill people, and the world, not all, just shut their mouths up, just like nothing happens.

it's not fair, but Allah will make it fair.

No that's not what happened.

THE United Nations gave the land to Israel.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: