Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invitation to Write for Bitmain's Blog  (Read 402 times)
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 12:39:27 PM

Hello all,

We at Bitmain have just started a bitcoin/cryptocurrency blog.

To enrich this blog, we welcome all members of bitcointalk forum who have a knack for bitcoin/cryptocurrency and good writing skills in English to contribute their exclusive content. If the writer's article is selected, his/her preferred name and contact details will be mentioned along with his/her article.

We believe this will not only be a great platform to kickstart your professional writing career but also a great way to contribute to the creation of a blog that Bitmain hopes will support the global cryptocurrency space.

All those interested please email us ready-to-publish content that you would like to add to Bitmain's official blog. It MUST:

1. be created (ONLY) by you.
2. be emailed to info@bitmaintech.com with the subject "For Bitmain's Blog"
3. be ready to publish, with its heading, sub-heading and picture (if any, under CC0 license only)
5. belong to one of the categories listed on blog.bitmain.com/en/ If you think there should be an additional category, we would like to know.
6. contain your full name (and pen name if you would prefer that to be mentioned) and TWO contact details (email and a social media account like Twitter) that you would like to be mentioned along with the article, if it is published.
7. be AT LEAST around 500 words

It can be targeted towards either bitcoin/cryptocurrency pros or noobs (e.g. "What is bitcoin?", "Why bitcoin?", "How to get a bitcoin wallet?", etc.).

There is no deadline for submission but we prefer that you send it as soon as you can.

If you have any queries, please let us know by email (info@bitmaintech.com with the subject "Regarding Bitmain's Blog")

Looking forward to hearing (and reading) from you.

Regards,

the Bitmain team

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:06:06 PM

Hello all,

To enrich this blog, we welcome all members of bitcointalk forum who have a knack for bitcoin/cryptocurrency and good writing skills in English to contribute their exclusive content. If the writer's article is selected, his/her preferred name and contact details will be mentioned along with his/her article.

We believe this will not only be a great platform to kickstart your professional writing career but also a great way to contribute to the creation of a blog that Bitmain hopes will support the global cryptocurrency space.

All those interested please email us ready-to-publish content that you would like to add to Bitmain's official blog. It MUST:

3. be ready to publish, with its heading, sub-heading and picture (if any, under CC0 license only)
5. belong to one of the categories listed on blog.bitmain.com/en/ If you think there should be an additional category, we would like to know.
6. contain your full name (and pen name if you would prefer that to be mentioned) and TWO contact details (email and a social media account like Twitter) that you would like to be mentioned along with the article, if it is published.

It can be targeted towards either bitcoin/cryptocurrency pros or noobs (e.g. "What is bitcoin?", "Why bitcoin?", "How to get a bitcoin wallet?", etc.).

There is no deadline for submission but we prefer that you send it as soon as you can.

If you have any queries, please let us know by email (info@bitmaintech.com with the subject "Regarding Bitmain's Blog")

Regards,

the Bitmain team

Nice to know you've opened a blog and are asking for writers Smiley
I'll probably have something submitted around next week; I have the time, but no computer as of now.  I'd never have thought that this would happen..
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:42:54 PM

great ..also if you provide some bitcoin for there writing blog post or provide some hashrate in hashnest ..then more people will apply
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:54:52 PM

you cannot possible expect people to write for free?!!
Well, they're most likely going to pay based on what you write and quality and things like that. It's Bitmain, cmon. Smiley they haven't even said who's qualified and what articles they've accepted yet. Definitely would be nice if they'd set a payment amount, though- we don't work for peanuts.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:57:56 PM

I'm interested to do your blog post work.you don't provide the details of this job.please provide all details about the job what I have to really work and how much you will paid for the job. if its possible please send me PM with more information how this work will done.thanks
BITMAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:48:33 AM

Hello all,

Regards,

the Bitmain team

Nice to know you've opened a blog and are asking for writers Smiley
I'll probably have something submitted around next week; I have the time, but no computer as of now.  I'd never have thought that this would happen..

Thank you leowonderful!

We look forward to your email. Let us know by email if you have any queries.

Cheers,

the Bitmain team

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
BITMAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:55:10 AM

I'm interested to do your blog post work.you don't provide the details of this job.please provide all details about the job what I have to really work and how much you will paid for the job. if its possible please send me PM with more information how this work will done.thanks

Hello Raymond,

Thank you for expressing interest in writing for the blog.

It is supposed to be voluntary and a way for those who like to write to start a portfolio.

We have long seen long and informative replies to posts on this forum. Many of these replies contain very useful information for the bitcoin community or enthusiasts or noobs who may never get to read them. With this blog we hope to take such content to such readers.

Regards,

the Bitmain team

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: