Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign  (Read 435 times)
BTC Loading (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

Please can somebody explain to me what Signature Campaign really means and how someone can gain from it

Thanks
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:53:34 PM

They are promotional advertising for a company or service. You wear a signature for these companies and in exchange they pay you for doing this for them.
You do need to have good post quality or you are not doing them a service for promoting them.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:54:09 PM

Please can somebody explain to me what Signature Campaign really means and how someone can gain from it

Thanks

Check out beginner and help section

What is a signature campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049162.0

How I can earn from the Signature campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021227.0
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:02:22 PM

Its all about marketing, promotion, advertising. What signature campaigns really means is exactly that, promotion of something. How can someone gain from that is easy to explain, more people will hear about them and they will have chance to make nice profit with that.

*Earlier this year, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent pledged to increase media spending and brand-building initiatives by up to $1 billion by 2016. Coca-Cola spends $565 million on advertising in the U.S., according to Ad Age Datacenter. The company reported spending $3.3 billion on advertising globally in 2013.
 *That last one is breathtaking. According to their own Fiscal Reports, Nike spent $3.031 billion on what they call “Demand Creation.” Nike's a little fuzzy on what that means (marketing can be anything from a TV ad buy to a collaboration with a niche shop).

Now you can see how small is this forum, I know we cant compare with this big companies, but this is very good example why companies invest so much in advertising.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTC Loading (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:07:50 PM

Thanks

Check out beginner and help section

What is a signature campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049162.0

How I can earn from the Signature campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021227.0

Thanks to all of you
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

Its all about marketing, promotion, advertising. What signature campaigns really means is exactly that, promotion of something. How can someone gain from that is easy to explain, more people will hear about them and they will have chance to make nice profit with that.

*Earlier this year, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent pledged to increase media spending and brand-building initiatives by up to $1 billion by 2016. Coca-Cola spends $565 million on advertising in the U.S., according to Ad Age Datacenter. The company reported spending $3.3 billion on advertising globally in 2013.
 *That last one is breathtaking. According to their own Fiscal Reports, Nike spent $3.031 billion on what they call “Demand Creation.” Nike's a little fuzzy on what that means (marketing can be anything from a TV ad buy to a collaboration with a niche shop).

Now you can see how small is this forum, I know we cant compare with this big companies, but this is very good example why companies invest so much in advertising.
I will say that The Rio Games 2016 will be a major marketing event to have these companies who want to promote their brand.
Who is the official soft drink company for them? Is that why you mention Coca-cola in your post as an example? I think they own the soft drink sponsorship of the Olympics for all time.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

I will say that The Rio Games 2016 will be a major marketing event to have these companies who want to promote their brand.
Who is the official soft drink company for them? Is that why you mention Coca-cola in your post as an example? I think they own the soft drink sponsorship of the Olympics for all time.

Coca-Cola is the soft drink company for everything it seems. Their advertisers are genius!
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:25:04 PM

Coca-Cola is the soft drink company for everything it seems. Their advertisers are genius!
They do have a life term partnership with the Olympics to have them as a sponsor. So you will see them all a lot during the commercial breaks and the in the background as product exposure.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:35:49 PM

Thanks
If you see my signature while i am posting this is a company that we advertising for posting and earn bitcoin per post.. signature campaign means they are building a campaign they need people to advertise their site or company.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:48:53 PM

First of all, read the rules of the signature campaign you'd like to join. It's VERY important, unless you want to be disqualified from.. even the first payment.

Alright, so you have to apply to that signature campaign you want. The instructions should appear in the first two posts. After you have applied, wait for the response from the admin(s). If you've been accepted, you have to strictly follow the rules being mentioned in the first posts of the thread. You got to be active on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. You'll then be paid, the sum depending on what number of posts have been published by you in that day/week/month, and the posts will only be valid if they're constructive.

Why do you get paid? You're advertising that website. It's usually a gambling site, and you even earn referrals from it and you can get more bonus cash from refs! You're advertising and getting paid for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: