Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:08:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have U$ 54.75 in Payza - Need Bitcoin  (Read 434 times)
rilho (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:56:44 PM

Hello, I have 54.75 in Payza need 0.085 bitcoin.
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

Exchange them using the Payza withdraw to bitcoin.

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:47:47 PM

I think you would need a verified account for that.
And even if was able to without one. Wouldn't the exchange rate be less than what is he looking to get for the amount of fiat money that he offering?
immangrace

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

I think you would need a verified account for that.
And even if was able to without one. Wouldn't the exchange rate be less than what is he looking to get for the amount of fiat money that he offering?

Here the current Payza rate for bitcoin withdrawal, not too far from actual rates:

danfoda

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

You can just withdraw funds to btc...
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:29:55 PM

Don't you need the account verified in payza to be enabled to do that exchange within their system?
If you do then I don't think OP has their account verified yet or they would of simply just did that by now instead of requesting a trade on here.  Undecided
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:49:16 PM

Don't you need the account verified in payza to be enabled to do that exchange within their system?
If you do then I don't think OP has their account verified yet or they would of simply just did that by now instead of requesting a trade on here.  Undecided

Some users do have verified accounts and still look out for an exchanger on forums as Payza delays these BTC trades (especially now when the price is high). Also, there is an increase in the number of fraud transactions via Payza. It's not worth accepting this payment mode.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:35:50 PM

payza is reversible? If they are then don't use them with your trading. It will cost you in the future if they do want their money back for whatever reason.
immangrace

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:54:32 AM

Some users do have verified accounts and still look out for an exchanger on forums as Payza delays these BTC trades (especially now when the price is high). Also, there is an increase in the number of fraud transactions via Payza. It's not worth accepting this payment mode.

I have a verified account and Payza screwed me 3 times, as long as you don't ask for a withdrawal, the money keeps circulating in their system, until a withdrawal is made and then they will magically discover the money is from fraudulant sources and reverse the transaction, decline the withdrawal and you are in loss.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: